Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
Little question off-topic, but I still play this game because it's just the best hentai game I've seen because of how they used the battle système - and I guess this why so much players likes it - but do someone knows if another game of that quality - even in 3D exist ?
The concept of the game is so incredible for a hentai game, and it's clearly a lot of works from Remtairy, but there is another game that takes the concept of a H-games without any boring phase ?
Subverse for exemple could be perfect without the sh*tty minigame in my opinions, it's really not what I seek when I want to play with one hand and tbh I think the betters H-game are those able to mix hentai scene AND gameplay.

And for now... It's hard to find. I still palying sometime Brothel King with the grea community still working on pack, if it's could give some ideas...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
do someone knows if another game of that quality - even in 3D exist ?
Man, i wish we could already just tell neuro-net to simply write another game like this. It shouldn't be unthinkable to make one for rpg maker, make it do the art, write dialogue. Give it Karryn's Prison as an example, and make it do another one. That would be a great use for NN - to just do uninspired clones of something people really want to experience again and can't let go of.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Man, i wish we could already just tell neuro-net to simply write another game like this. It shouldn't be unthinkable to make one for rpg maker, make it do the art, write dialogue. Give it Karryn's Prison as an example, and make it do another one. That would be a great use for NN - to just do uninspired clones of something people really want to experience again and can't let go of.
Ha yes, I totally agree, KP is a game... I will say it : it's a genius game.
They totally understood HOW to make a good hentai game that you play AND see the result in H-scene, that are active and all.
And maybe, juste *maybe*, another game like this - not mandatory a copy-past, but a game with this kind of gameplay will exists one day.

HungoverHero

Sep 17, 2021
Ha yes, I totally agree, KP is a game... I will say it : it's a genius game.
They totally understood HOW to make a good hentai game that you play AND see the result in H-scene, that are active and all.
And maybe, juste *maybe*, another game like this - not mandatory a copy-past, but a game with this kind of gameplay will exists one day.
Maybe look into Light-Space Love, it has a sort-of similar looking aesthetic and combat system: https://f95zone.to/threads/light-space-love-v0-44-halftilt.127735/

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
There are other battle fuck games but they are not exactly like KP. A few examples:
  • Last Evil - 3d roguelite turn based card game/deck builder where you play as a succubus. Think of it like Slay The Spire but in a smaller scale and with sex.
  • Succubus Connect - 2d turn based card game/deck builder where you play as a girl who's turning into a succubus. Similar to the one above but it is not roguelite.
  • Naked Fighter 3D - 3d turn based fighting game where you pick a character or create/customize your own and fight.
  • Kinky Fight Club 2 - Same as above but also has realtime battle option that I haven't tried it yet.
  • The Last Barbarian - 3d action role playing game. Last time I've played this was probaby a year ago. I was able to fuck or battle with enemies but I don't know its current state. It is probably going to be a solid game when its development finishes.
  • Degrees of Lewdity - 2d text based game with some images. Battles are turn based. If you haven't played similar games before it takes a bit of time to figure everything out. If you don't know what you are doing expect to be fucked against your will a lot because this game tends to be hard. Play this if you are a masochist or like hard games.
  • Lilith's Throne - Text based game, similar to the one above except difficulty. Play this if you like power fantasy.
  • Strive for Power - Another text based game similar to those above but you need to find and download image packs for best experience.

hentboy12

Oct 28, 2023
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
When u get enough corruption, and karryn is aroused u can masturbate during battle and start a sex run, for defeated its just try to be as weak as u can

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
After searching the thread for a bit I believe there isn't a wiki or spreadsheet that has information on technical stuff right? It'd be cool to know the slut requirements for the emperor's gifts and accessories combinations/builds. Also I'm probably stupid but how does money work exactly cause sometimes when there's a riot and some facilities that give money are unusable I make more money than if I repair them. I don't mean the estimated income (I know that takes into account the order after the control is subtracted).

It'd be cool if there was a money making guide because I feel you need to do 2-3 runs to properly get a feel of how to manage money.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It'd be cool to know the slut requirements for the emperor's gifts and accessories combinations/builds.
Check spoiler tag below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I'm probably stupid but how does money work exactly cause sometimes when there's a riot and some facilities that give money are unusable I make more money than if I repair them.
If you want to finish the game it is in your best interest to hurry up unless you know what you are doing. There are insurance edicts you can buy that automatically repair specific facilities after riot but these only become available after you subjugate level 2 and buy these edicts: repair office, hire lawyer, find insurance company.

I feel you need to do 2-3 runs to properly get a feel of how to manage money.
Yes, that's right for the entire game, not just for money.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
The concept of the game is so incredible for a hentai game, and it's clearly a lot of works from Remtairy, but there is another game that takes the concept of a H-games without any boring phase ?
Subverse for exemple could be perfect without the sh*tty minigame in my opinions, it's really not what I seek when I want to play with one hand and tbh I think the betters H-game are those able to mix hentai scene AND gameplay.

And for now... It's hard to find. I still palying sometime Brothel King with the grea community still working on pack, if it's could give some ideas...
Try this. Apollo Seven and their games are underrated and seem to not get enough feedback and attention for now. One of the better devs with a clear work ethic and focus on the gameplay part. It's probably better to w8 for the steam page though.
Maybe this, but combat in DOL is way too outdated.

As for Remtairy, I hope they will finally find a new direction and move on. This stagnation phase is disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: roxas091
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes