Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a Skill that instantly puts Karryn into a horny state or a reliable way to get it easily? I want to reliably get heart eyes, masturbate, and do the spreading defeat pose. I saw something about the Open Pleasure Skill but I can't find that anywhere.
There are a bunch of passives that increase chances of her getting horny each turn. Some of them have specific conditions to trigger(like after flaunting) and some don't have any condition and work always.

I don't remember any "open pleasure" skill unless you are referring to pleasure stance. I think it also increases chance of her getting horny instead of making her instantly horny.

And also being able to easily enter a bliss orgasm state with her lying on the ground? I still haven't even seen the unique cg where she gets fucked prone while in a bliss state
There are no unique poses for when Karryn gets fucked while in a bliss state, only her face changes(ahegao).

"Unique cg" you are referring to is probably post orgasm bliss pose where she lies on the ground face down, but to get this pose she needs to be not having sex with anyone when she gets the bliss status, otherwise current sex pose she has continues.

If I am remembering correctly the only prone sex pose Karryn has is with werevolves found at level 4. I can't remember if it was activated by having anal or vaginal sex, perhaps both? I am not sure.

I also know there are other lines in the game for creampies that are lewder than "I guess it's only natural he's cumming inside me", so why do I see only that line the majority of the time?
Voice lines are tied to her slut level and sex skills levels. Basically, you will hear different speeches the more sluttier Karryn gets.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.2.9.32):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Problem I play corruption games for the corruption mechanic and secretary means I one shot people

Also what's the best starter should I go for more money stoping me from bankrupting as fast or something else
Play secretary. you earn an extra 1k gold per day and prioritize edicts that lower cost and increase income. activate in-game cheats that make enemies stronger and you weaker. Use cautious/defensive skills constantly to run out of energy and then later stamina to get the lose scene. do these enough and you get the "give up" skill so in case you are still too strong, you can just make yourself run out of stamina.

Reactions: lowtierntrgod

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yep, the stance on all of this stuff plus the "tiny updates/just updated cg" stuff is to just wait it out, play older versions and other stuff while you wait. It's going to take a bit lol.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Play secretary. you earn an extra 1k gold per day and prioritize edicts that lower cost and increase income. activate in-game cheats that make enemies stronger and you weaker. Use cautious/defensive skills constantly to run out of energy and then later stamina to get the lose scene. do these enough and you get the "give up" skill so in case you are still too strong, you can just make yourself run out of stamina.
thats exactly the sort of help i wanted thanks

Reactions: jerone-x

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I've been hearing that most of the mods have not caught up to the latest game version. Is there a way I can get an older version of the game that will be compatible with most mods? Specifically the goth image pack, nipple piercing mod, and chainchariot mod.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes