Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
how enable the censored mode?
Start by living in japan
karryns prison folder>www>js>plugns>open RemtairyDebugMode with notpad and search with ctrl+f : censor

U should see ''karryn. isCensored =...''
After the ''='' u delete the stuff that is in there and paste; function() {
return true;
};

Those who appreciate good art in every body parts have to resort to this bcs dev needs to ReDraw that shit lol

Reactions: darkhentai

kangal1993

Nov 18, 2021
hey guys i have aproblem with my game i installed all the ccmods most of them but here is the problem when i walk and go trough combat game speed is normal but if i talk to a guard the text speed is very fast and the movements of the guards getting fast to idk how to fix it maybe somone nows the fix i searched trough the topic but i did not find a solution

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
hey guys i have aproblem with my game i installed all the ccmods most of them but here is the problem when i walk and go trough combat game speed is normal but if i talk to a guard the text speed is very fast and the movements of the guards getting fast to idk how to fix it maybe somone nows the fix i searched trough the topic but i did not find a solution
Turn off framerate lock in the game and use an external program like rivatuner to limit framerate to 60.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
honestly, I'd say prisoner mode is pretty much only doable as a virgin run.
Well then you would be mistaken, since you can do slut runs on prisoner mode without question. Unless I am living in some alternate reality in which I can do the impossible.

Reactions: Wizmoe

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Well then you would be mistaken, since you can do slut runs on prisoner mode without question. Unless I am living in some alternate reality in which I can do the impossible.
I did say "pretty much", as in it's significantly harder to do it as a slut run compared to a virgin run. I do admit, however, that doable was the wrong word, I should have said feasible.

CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry, I'm a little new to this, I would like to know if I can transfer my save files from an older version to the newer version, won't I get an error if I do?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Sorry, I'm a little new to this, I would like to know if I can transfer my save files from an older version to the newer version, won't I get an error if I do?
Go into the folder of the game you currently have then copy and paste the save folder (located in www>save) into the one of the new game version following the same structure for it to be able to detect. As far as I know there should be no issues.

Reactions: CadaHombre

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know what the projected release for the big tit DLC is? Seems like renewal progress is going well but it was my belief it was to be in the first quarter of 2024

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.9.32DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I'm new and I'm confused. Do I have to lose in battles to reach scenes like the sex scenes in the game? If so, losing is very difficult. Can someone explain the logic?

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
I'm new and I'm confused. Do I have to lose in battles to reach scenes like the sex scenes in the game? If so, losing is very difficult. Can someone explain the logic?
Losing gives specific scenes based on what floor you're on. Losing on Floor 1, for example, has the scene where Karryn is brought to the backroom of the bar and forced on her knees, with the guys surrounding her.

To see other scenes in combat, you don't have to lose, but Karryn does need to have certain desire thresholds and other things met. For example, to have sex, she needs her pussy to be wet in addition to the other desire requirements. Early on, the enemies kinda just talk dirty to Karryn and you start slowly unlocking passives that raise her desires. As you play more, they get a little bolder, jerking off in front of her, or starting to touch her, and it eventually spirals further and further if you let it.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes