gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
The fact that in Japan everything as dirty as it can be is allowed.... Tentacles, Extreme Cum Situations, Groping, Rapefantasies, Incest.... etc..

But what really bothers me is that showing the Butthole is okay. Showing the genitalia.. NO THATS WAY TO MUCH.
as a lover of the female butthole, I find that really really cool, but you are right that it's peculiar. It reminds me of this erotic manga, Nanako San Teki....

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
this game is amazing, one of the best ever, and since I love anal sex, I completed the game some months ago only having anal sex, not vaginal at all. However, it seems to be impossible to achieve that nowadays, and I'd like to share a post from madchef commenting on a posible solution to that, with which I 100% agree.

The newest version of the game has so many exhibitionism related passives that at one point it becomes virtually impossible to control Karryn, especially when there are crowds of NPCs involved (side jobs). It is quite absurd that once this get going, she'd be cumming like a retard just from being looked at or receiving dirty comments, and on harder difficulty levels, you may find yourself in a situation when she has cummed 20+ times in one scene, the resulting post orgasmic daze making you skip too many turns and you won't have a proper chance to suppress her pussy desires before it's too late.

It would be such a nice addition for ass-only fans to be able to equip Karryn with a sturdy chastity belt or chastity piercings, to bar the front hole from being used and turn the Warden into a truly dedicated buttslutt, with double or even triple anal capabilities, learned at the Gym for example (instead of the present lacklustre Gym minigame), or the Infirmary (where she could obtain progressively larger buttplugs, under the corruptive guidance of that mad doctor researching slimes).

The original post can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/best-anal-game.25288/post-12971498

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
this game is amazing, one of the best ever, and since I love anal sex, I completed the game some months ago only having anal sex, not vaginal at all. However, it seems to be impossible to achieve that nowadays, and I'd like to share a post from madchef commenting on a posible solution to that, with which I 100% agree.

The newest version of the game has so many exhibitionism related passives that at one point it becomes virtually impossible to control Karryn, especially when there are crowds of NPCs involved (side jobs). It is quite absurd that once this get going, she'd be cumming like a retard just from being looked at or receiving dirty comments, and on harder difficulty levels, you may find yourself in a situation when she has cummed 20+ times in one scene, the resulting post orgasmic daze making you skip too many turns and you won't have a proper chance to suppress her pussy desires before it's too late.

It would be such a nice addition for ass-only fans to be able to equip Karryn with a sturdy chastity belt or chastity piercings, to bar the front hole from being used and turn the Warden into a truly dedicated buttslutt, with double or even triple anal capabilities, learned at the Gym for example (instead of the present lacklustre Gym minigame), or the Infirmary (where she could obtain progressively larger buttplugs, under the corruptive guidance of that mad doctor researching slimes).

The original post can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/best-anal-game.25288/post-12971498
You can easily still go ass only, no idea what you are talking about.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
You can easily still go ass only, no idea what you are talking about.
Ass only on Warden mode :ROFLMAO: good luck without restarts
But yeah it's possible in secretary and such and the guy kinda has mo idea what he's talking about.

ruhiprakash87

Jul 23, 2023
i hate - Karryn cumming from being looking at. in the game she takes yeti, hog, goblin, werewolf, lizard... but will have orgasm by being looked at.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ass only on Warden mode :ROFLMAO: good luck without restarts
But yeah it's possible in secretary and such and the guy kinda has mo idea what he's talking about.
You can even do it on Prisoner Mode. It's not hard at all to keep her virginity intact.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I can't seem to get the Goth image pack to work right. I've downloaded both from the Github and from Vortex, but while some things work the way they're supposed to, I'm seeing things like Karryn's hat still being there, her hair being the wrong color, and broken image layers. Is it just outdated or what?

Modious

Jul 19, 2017
I can't seem to get the Goth image pack to work right. I've downloaded both from the Github and from Vortex, but while some things work the way they're supposed to, I'm seeing things like Karryn's hat still being there, her hair being the wrong color, and broken image layers. Is it just outdated or what?
If you're playing with the most recent version of the game, then all the outfit mods won't work properly, since right now the game is being updated frequently, so until after the upcoming dlc is out the outfit mods won't be updated

Reactions: throbzombie

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.32 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.32 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

MattLess

Apr 2, 2022

Have mod KP Deviancy this mod adds new fetish edicts.
  • Sleeping Beauty - Karryn will wake up covered with random amount of semen if her door is unlocked
  • Chastity - Karryn's holes cannot get stuffed anymore
  • Insatiable Lust for Pleasure - Karryn can only orgasm once she reaches 200% pleasure and she does it hard
  • Guards Eternal Bride - Karryn will always wear a wedding dress when having physical activities with guards in bed

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, which mods work for the current version?
Clothing mods don't work, from what I've seen, cause they're waiting for the new DLC and yeah, it makes sense.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes