• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.2.9.32):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Problem I play corruption games for the corruption mechanic and secretary means I one shot people

Also what's the best starter should I go for more money stoping me from bankrupting as fast or something else
Play secretary. you earn an extra 1k gold per day and prioritize edicts that lower cost and increase income. activate in-game cheats that make enemies stronger and you weaker. Use cautious/defensive skills constantly to run out of energy and then later stamina to get the lose scene. do these enough and you get the "give up" skill so in case you are still too strong, you can just make yourself run out of stamina.

Reactions: lowtierntrgod

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yep, the stance on all of this stuff plus the "tiny updates/just updated cg" stuff is to just wait it out, play older versions and other stuff while you wait. It's going to take a bit lol.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Play secretary. you earn an extra 1k gold per day and prioritize edicts that lower cost and increase income. activate in-game cheats that make enemies stronger and you weaker. Use cautious/defensive skills constantly to run out of energy and then later stamina to get the lose scene. do these enough and you get the "give up" skill so in case you are still too strong, you can just make yourself run out of stamina.
thats exactly the sort of help i wanted thanks

Reactions: jerone-x

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I've been hearing that most of the mods have not caught up to the latest game version. Is there a way I can get an older version of the game that will be compatible with most mods? Specifically the goth image pack, nipple piercing mod, and chainchariot mod.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Y'know...thinking back, I don't think I've ever had a run make it that far and not be able to beat lvl 5 on the first shot, which explains why I never saw it lol
You can set custom battles to use any of the five defeat scenes. So set it there and lose a fight if you want to see it live.

Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes