ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
How many costume mods like these are there? Ive seen the goth costume, but I wanna know more.
Very few, Sushikun's hanger pack, goth karryn and Bra & Wrap skirt are the ones released on the Discord server, there were other images such as a Thong reeplacement for Karryn's panties made by a chinese modder but i haven't seen it anymore (probably because it was never updated and was released before the whole CG renewal updates came).

Pray that Sushikun doesn't get Isekai'd before he delivers, somehow it's always the Eroge content creators/modders that get involved in life threatening accidents or illnesses.

Last edited:

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
My problem with this game is that after you beat floor 3 you are pretty much done with the game content wise, you have the strip club and all the other side jobs so unless you are first time playing floor 4 and 5 are pointless and boring.

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Who knows how to increase the chance of being heard when masturbating? CC mod or in the game.
In game is pretty easy.

First you have to sack the soldiers, then the other edicts in that tree raise the odds further, as does the level of guard aggression, so fight the guards next to the office... or just masturbate in the guard rooms scattered around the floors.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes