SkrimsGrims

May 13, 2024
Peeps, I just gotta say, great work on KP. Haven't witnessed a greater H game in ages. With that said, Now don't take this the wrong way, this is just my opinion. But shouldn't karryn have more dirty masturbation options when her slutness is at max?

I'm talking dirty stuff like gaping herself, gagging herself with dildos, disgusting shit like prolapsing, pissing. not shitting. (what are we, animals?)

Especially in the bathroom stall, her pissing while moaning was a missed opportunity ok thank you I'll see myself out bye!

Nov 18, 2023
Peeps, I just gotta say, great work on KP. Haven't witnessed a greater H game in ages. With that said, Now don't take this the wrong way, this is just my opinion. But shouldn't karryn have more dirty masturbation options when her slutness is at max?

I'm talking dirty stuff like gaping herself, gagging herself with dildos, disgusting shit like prolapsing, pissing. not shitting. (what are we, animals?)

Especially in the bathroom stall, her pissing while moaning was a missed opportunity ok thank you I'll see myself out bye!
I thought about this too, the author didn’t finish writing a bit... the community added more with mods. He decided to only change his breast size :| she can relieve tension on the sofa, but where is the shower~ closet with hand goblin vibrators~:whistle:for example, you could pick up mucus on the floor for personal purposes ehmm... sell underwear to prisoners

Last edited:

SkrimsGrims

May 13, 2024
I thought about this too, the author didn’t finish writing a bit... the community added more with mods. He decided to only change his breast size :| she can relieve tension on the sofa, but where is the shower~ closet with hand goblin vibrators~:whistle:for example, you could pick up mucus on the floor for personal purposes ehmm... sell underwear to prisoners
Hey now, You're going a bit too far mister! I'm just talking about her being a vile disgusting whore. Not a janitor!

Jul 17, 2020
the last part aint it my guy

shubara

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone please upload Game with CC Mod already Installed..
I play on mobile, so it's can a hard to install CC Mod on mobile.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hands and feet are hard to draw i guess.:ROFLMAO:
Even AI has trouble with that.
Ai has trouble with hands and feet BECAUSE humans are generally bad at it. There's 2 reasons for this, there's relatively few drawings with hands / feet as the focus to use in training AI and because many human artists are bad at drawing them, the AI is often trained from bad images to begin with.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Ai has trouble with hands and feet BECAUSE humans are generally bad at it. There's 2 reasons for this, there's relatively few drawings with hands / feet as the focus to use in training AI and because many human artists are bad at drawing them, the AI is often trained from bad images to begin with.
The latest Stable Diffusion release can't draw humans anymore because every training image to do with "woman" was removed. So the most popular image model is too terrible to use for anything now and hobbyist AI artists are looking to train some other model. Hot news, must've just happened today.

So on top of humans being bad at drawing hands, AI models can be disallowed from learning about what women look like so it becomes yet more difficult for AI to draw hands / elbows / waists.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes