ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Wait until dlc drops, see if modders fix previously broken mods. Mainly outfit mods. If you can't or don't want to wait, here is the list of mods I am currently using, besides those I am also using rj cheat menu, that's all.
Wait, there's gonna be another DLC? What's it about? Sorry, been long gone and haven't seen any updates.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Purple_Heart, my friend, I'd also love to get some insights from you on how to get those scenes involving nerds and dildos. I got scenes with vibrators, but the use of dildos is still a mystery to me. Every time they reach that point, it usually ends up with her providing a footjob or they just cum and run away.

Please feel free to share any details or suggestions you might have on this matter.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Wait, there's gonna be another DLC? What's it about? Sorry, been long gone and haven't seen any updates.
They are making p-cup dlc, that's why they have been slowly updating existing cg's for a long time now.

Purple_Heart, my friend, I'd also love to get some insights from you on how to get those scenes involving nerds and dildos. I got scenes with vibrators, but the use of dildos is still a mystery to me. Every time they reach that point, it usually ends up with her providing a footjob or they just cum and run away.

Please feel free to share any details or suggestions you might have on this matter.
I don't know, I never liked toys so I have been beating nerds with either footjobs or a bonk in the head. But if footjobs are getting in your way you could try losing a battle on purpose. For example go to floor 2 or 3, get defeated on purpose and see if nerds use dildo in the defeat scene. Also, if I am remembering correctly ccmod has a feature where it allows Karryn to equip toys by interacting with the bed. If you are using mods you could give it a try.

Reactions: fin_369

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Purple_Heart, brother, I hope you don't find this too bothersome, I would love to ask you something else too.
Firstly, could you inform me about the accessibility of the infirmary and if there are any side jobs available within it?
Additionally, I was wondering if there are any side quests at the mess hall, and if so, how do I access them?
Lastly, I'd be grateful for any information regarding other job opportunities aside from gym trainer, barmaid, receptionist, and stripper. Could there be more side jobs that I may not be aware of yet?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
accessibility of the infirmary
Infirmary is not accessible. I would've loved a nurse sidejob in there but...

any side quests at the mess hall
Afaik there is nothing to do there other than eating a meal once a day if you bought a certain edict.

any information regarding other job opportunities aside from gym trainer, barmaid, receptionist, and stripper
There is a gloryhole "job" on 2nd floor if you buy a certain edict named "fix middle stall" or something similar.

MarxDraconis

Oct 29, 2021
I haven't played this game in a while. Have they implemented an option for Karryn to always be naked yet, or does that still require a mod?

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Infirmary is not accessible. I would've loved a nurse sidejob in there but...
me too brother, me to...
There is a gloryhole "job" on 2nd floor if you buy a certain edict named "fix middle stall" or something similar.
Aha, yea I unlocked that too. Also, I got scenes when she suck and let them fuck her.

Also, I've got a question about js scripts. When game loads she starts without clothes on, and I can't seem to escape that loop where she gives handjobs and blowjobs in the room near the bar and also when I tried to runaway I found myself again in another loop when she loses and gets gangbanged in a bathroom. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me figure out which script values I need to change to have Karen start with her clothes on.

Another thing that's been bugging me is the energy loss when Karen cum's. I'd like to either decrease or increase energy points that she is losing, I think the default loss is 4 points. Do you have any suggestions on which script or value I should edit to make that happen?

By the way, I recently installed CCMod and it seems that the sex scenes are starting much faster than before. I've kept the values on default, but it hasn't made a difference. Do you have any ideas on how I can adjust the settings to match the original pace or something similar? I also increased required desires for everything to max, but it didn't help...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
When game loads she starts without clothes on, and I can't seem to escape that loop where she gives handjobs and blowjobs in the room near the bar
I don't understand what you mean by "when game loads she starts without clothes". If she is waking up without clothes you can use ccmod to fix her clothes, just interact with the bed and you should see an option there but it will cost you a little bit of money.

Another thing that's been bugging me is the energy loss when Karen cum's. I'd like to either decrease or increase energy points that she is losing, I think the default loss is 4 points. Do you have any suggestions on which script or value I should edit to make that happen?
Orgasm damage is calculated in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, search for this function:
Game_Actor.prototype.passiveFemaleOrgasmEnergyDamage = function()

By the way, I recently installed CCMod and it seems that the sex scenes are starting much faster than before. I've kept the values on default, but it hasn't made a difference. Do you have any ideas on how I can adjust the settings to match the original pace or something similar? I also increased required desires for everything to max, but it didn't help...
Sorry, I have no idea. Try messing around in mod settings and see if there is an option to change desire gain rates.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ok I used the search for this and there were so many posts that were the opposite of what I was looking for. Is there a way to get rid of the toys? They annoy the hell out of me and it really ruins the game for me. Happy to use a mod if there is one but just not going to keep playing when I have forced to deal with toys.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Looking for assistance here.

It looks like some setting in CC Mod breaks Coach Masturbation. When opened, it displays an empty menu under 'masturbate' option (so the game effectively soft-hangs).
As one possible solution mentioned somewhere above, I have attempted to disable 'Onlyfans>Camera Overlay' option in the mod, but it didn't really change the outcome, coach masturbation menu is still empty.
If 'Mods' folder is renamed (removing all mods), masturbation works as it should with this save.

Any advice?

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
I don't understand what you mean by "when game loads she starts without clothes". If she is waking up without clothes you can use ccmod to fix her clothes, just interact with the bed and you should see an option there but it will cost you a little bit of money.
I apologize for any confusion. The issue is that I had autosave enabled, and the most recent save shows her without clothes, making it difficult to escape to her room and dress again without triggering an endless stream of sexual encounters. This is because when she's naked, she attracts attention and it's not easy to escape from others. Additionally, when she's unarmed, she's unable to fend off waves of attackers. That's why I'm interested in knowing if there's any way to modify the script so that she's dressed at the start of each save. I hope this clarifies things for you.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I apologize for any confusion. The issue is that I had autosave enabled, and the most recent save shows her without clothes, making it difficult to escape to her room and dress again without triggering an endless stream of sexual encounters. This is because when she's naked, she attracts attention and it's not easy to escape from others. Additionally, when she's unarmed, she's unable to fend off waves of attackers. That's why I'm interested in knowing if there's any way to modify the script so that she's dressed at the start of each save. I hope this clarifies things for you.
You can edit clothing parameters using RJ Cheat Menu:
Untitled.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: fin_369
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes