18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
Sex skills you get from passives are not shown as edicts that you can buy. And no, I don't know their names. But I know of a way how you can learn them by yourself, just use rj cheat menu:
View attachment 3717602
problem with that is there is no search, so it would immensely narrow down what i have to find if i were given the name (sorting by alphabetical).

how did you filter to those skill passives?

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any new side job for level 4, and what's new for the new update??

Sorry haven't following, to busy with irl.
Thank you.

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
After all those years not one god-blessed pervert has made a futa mod. Slap a nice cock on her, disable vagina stuff and make all enemy attacks that normally would target the vagina target the ass instead. Sounds easy on paper but since I have no idea about modding, I guess it would be too much effort or maybe impossible. The mod that turns enemies into futas is nice I guess but it's not out yet and the drawing style is not quite my thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye and spblu

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
After all those years not one god-blessed pervert has made a futa mod. Slap a nice cock on her, disable vagina stuff and make all enemy attacks that normally would target the vagina target the ass instead. Sounds easy on paper but since I have no idea about modding, I guess it would be too much effort or maybe impossible. The mod that turns enemies into futas is nice I guess but it's not out yet and the drawing style is not quite my thing.
and most of us are very happy not to see a futa mod, afterall karryn is a female with no dick. there is a guy doing all females mod though.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
and most of us are very happy not to see a futa mod, afterall karryn is a female with no dick. there is a guy doing all females mod though.
The thing is, it's a mod. Who cares if a mod has content you don't like, it's optional to install and use it.

Seriously, it's like the common thing in threads that are for certain fetish focused games, with the fetish in the title. You get people showing up in the thread to bitch about that fetish existing, like they were forced to open the thread and download the game. NTR (cheating fetish) games are pretty notorious, with titles like "A cheating wife's adventure with her coworkers" and somehow people get surprised it's NTR / the NTR isn't avoidable.

If the game / mod has a tag you dislike, just ignore it. If you play a game and find it lacks the correct tag, then that's different (but not common on this site in my experience).

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It would be quite an intensive mod to make, since there are so many variables revolving around it, it'd take a nice chunk of time to get it to work correctly.

Reactions: RedAISkye

randese

May 21, 2022
hi does anyone have a max save file with everything unlock? i just wanna see the main plot stuff to lazy to grind haha

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If I load my save to 100%, will I be able to watch all the previous scenes?
There's no gallery, but if you get the "happy ending", you'll gain access to freeroam, or if you don't get the happy ending, you can start a NG+.
Also, why do people keep attaching that picture to their messages, am i missing something here?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes