Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I'd rather read that book which would take 10 minutes to read. Not reading it means suffering for 10 days to learn and complete the game hard way(and by the hard way I mean not getting any help from outside the game).
Devs make it this way that you have to fail a few runs to get a gasp of the game, as intended (or they dont want to admit they messed up and backtrack, which give you a hardtime). Instead of a good tutorial that's how you are supposed to enjoy the game.

Karryn's Prison is not Dark Souls of battlefuck, despite some people pretend otherwise

Even if it's in fact take 10 days or 100 hours to learn the game, then 10 min of reading wouldnt cover a thing. Another thing is It's like watching a movie recap before going to the cinema.

Whoever takes 10 days instead of an hour or 2 isnt playing the game, you either showing off wifi routing fixing skills to a grandma, or messing with the new guy on his first day of the job.

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
If you sleep and pump money, are there any negative effects?
Your order changes for good or worse, the riot probability rises and the worst one (especially if you are playing at higher difficulty) is that inmate's lvl grows, making them stronger. Inmates lvl caps depending on Karryn's own level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: herarak457

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
I was talking about the clean game, if there's no issues without mods then it's probably just intentionally removed by the devs.

I compared v1.2.6.20 FULL with the latest build and that image indeed exists in the old one.

You should just wait for mods to get updated once the final DLC has been released.

There's three different mods related to Cut-ins, which one are you talking about?
And you should attach a screenshot showing the issue when asking for help.
i did ask and the dev told me its already solved when it not because of the updates cg of karryn.
she shows up bald only when she's in action [ blowjob,handjob,etc...]

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 3715358
can someone please send me the free mods on this website, i cannot log in nor create an account
That's amazing how you came to decision to enter your credentials into suspicious site to download free mods that can be obtained from official source without this crap.
You know what, here is the site . Just enter you bank card info and you'll be able to download all mods easily
If you clicked the link - you're moron

Last edited:

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
That's amazing how you came to decision to enter your credentials into suspicious site just downloading free mods that can be obtained from official source without this crap.
You know what, here is the site . Just enter you bank card info and you'll be able to download all mods easily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
throwaway gmail anyways, and i found this website linked on here? where's the official source?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i did ask and the dev told me its already solved when it not because of the updates cg of karryn.
she shows up bald only when she's in action [ blowjob,handjob,etc...]
Devs of the game or the mod?

If you're not facing such issue without mods, just wait for the DLC first and give modders time to fix it.

is it just me or does redaiskye website not work??? it asks me to make an account using valid email, when i put in my gmail it refreshes the page and does nothing. it doesn't send any confirmation to my gmail either, and yes, i've checked promotions and spam

can someone send me the files from there pls
You can just download through Mediafire mirrors link for my workshop mods and some mods that were removed. For other mods, you can just get from their official sources which is already included there.

Another user contacted me about it and I've tried to replicate that error but I'm not facing such issue. Maybe the security plugin is causing issues. I'd appreciate if you can help me perform some tests, can you contact me on Discord?: RedAISkye#1470

Reactions: Taskboy

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
What's the best way to have a balanced run of this game?

The first time I played I did whatever, but got stuck in a losing loop at the final level, and I didn't know how to escape from it.
The second time I played, I read advice on these forums to focus on one or two stats, and the game became way too easy and not very interesting.

Basically, I don't want to min-max- I want to win sometimes, and lose sometimes, but not get irreperably stuck.

Aryana

Dec 14, 2019
i play this game long time ago, and i see there alot update happen... i kind wondering there new in ending?
from my play before.. only 3ending... game over, normal(wedding on prison) and pure(wedding on palace)

i enjoy this game so much before but feel lack of number ending

ps.. sorry bad english... not my main language

Sep 1, 2020
What's the best way to have a balanced run of this game?

The first time I played I did whatever, but got stuck in a losing loop at the final level, and I didn't know how to escape from it.
The second time I played, I read advice on these forums to focus on one or two stats, and the game became way too easy and not very interesting.

Basically, I don't want to min-max- I want to win sometimes, and lose sometimes, but not get irreperably stuck.
Every time you end up having sex in a fight you are making Karryn more prone to succumbing to desire and thus having more and more sex.

Whatever build you have, make sure you have adequate endurance, it will slow down your pleasure bar. Try to pick up resist orgasm under the mind tree as well. Orgasms, especially if you have them infrequently in an undedicated slut run, will get you quickly sent to the levels defeat scene. You may be able to start fights, knock a few of them out, then get over the hump by finishing the fight with sex combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pakhawaj

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i play this game long time ago, and i see there alot update happen... i kind wondering there new in ending?
from my play before.. only 3ending... game over, normal(wedding on prison) and pure(wedding on palace)

i enjoy this game so much before but feel lack of number ending

ps.. sorry bad english... not my main language
Still the same endings, the new updates consist completely of reworking the art for the upcoming P-cup DLC.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
About skills and passives
In most games you unlock skills through using a skill point on a skill tree or they are given to you automatically when you level-up your character. In this game you either buy edicts to unlock skills or you get them through passives you unlock. Passives are automatically unlocked as you fulfill their unlocking conditions and these conditions are not explained in the game. But if you want to unlock a specific passive to get a specific sex skill all you need to do is have enemies perform that sex skill on Karryn. Eventually you'll unlock the passive and get the sex skill you want.
this? i've already fucked half of the inmates and guards and have a couple hundred passives but don't have any edicts shown for more sex skills other than cock stare. do you happen to know the names of the passive or edicts so i can manually toggle them on?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
this? i've already fucked half of the inmates and guards and have a couple hundred passives but don't have any edicts shown for more sex skills other than cock stare. do you happen to know the names of the passive or edicts so i can manually toggle them on?
Sex skills you get from passives are not shown as edicts that you can buy. And no, I don't know their names. But I know of a way how you can learn them by yourself, just use rj cheat menu:
Untitled.png

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes