herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
CereBros โพสต์: 13947670 สมาชิก: 4221065 said:
อย่าสร้าง MEME เกี่ยวกับปัญหาทักษะ... อย่าสร้าง MEME เกี่ยวกับปัญหาทักษะ...

View attachment 3712967

แต่แล้ว... คำแนะนำมาว่า... "TRY FINGERS, BUT HOLE"...

ทุกท่านที่ดูโพสต์นี้...
View attachment 3712976

ฉันจึงสูญเสีย...
View attachment 3712970 View attachment 3712978
[/อ้าง]
ฉัน I'm new to this game.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Sorry, nothing personal, just wanted to make joke...

Basically... Start on easiest difficulty - secretary.
Then visit guard barracks - down in hallway and basically talk to everyone you can talk to, as they give you tips. And help you learn the game.

You also want to play "virgin" run as long as possible and on especially in the beginnings, because it is easier.

You might want to invest in edicts that RAISE ORDER, so you have more time and you also want to logically mantain said order. OTHERWISE GAME OVER...

Anyway, by subduing prisoners you get order, and levels, - warden level and higher stats. You also want to increase HALBERD ATTACK (I never did DEFENSE so I can not speak for that...)
And you want to focus on 1 stat primarily from those 3 - Strength, Dexterity, Agility... And try to mantain and focus on one at least in the beginnings...

Very important is also to get the edict that let´s you recover ENERGY as soon as possible, so you won´t get dragged and stunlocked, etc...

This is approx. the BASICS. And I am sure if you will keep playing, overtime you will learn more and get the grip in this game and increase difficulty... Good luck

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
CereBros โพสต์: 13947966 สมาชิก: 4221065 said:
ขออภัย ไม่มีอะไรส่วนตัว แค่อยากล้อเล่น...

โดยพื้นฐานแล้ว... เริ่มจากความยากที่ง่ายที่สุด - เลขา
จากนั้นเยี่ยมชมค่ายทหารยาม - ลงในโถงทางเดิน และพูดคุยกับทุกคนที่คุณสามารถพูดคุยด้วยได้ เพราะพวกเขาให้คำแนะนำแก่คุณ และช่วยให้คุณเรียนรู้เกม

คุณต้องการเล่นการวิ่ง "บริสุทธิ์" ให้นานที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ และโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งในช่วงเริ่มต้น เพราะมันง่ายกว่า

คุณอาจต้องการลงทุนในคำสั่ง RAISE ORDER เพื่อที่คุณจะได้มีเวลามากขึ้นและคุณต้องการรักษาคำสั่งดังกล่าวอย่างมีเหตุผลด้วย ไม่อย่างนั้นก็จบเกม...

อย่างไรก็ตาม ด้วยการปราบนักโทษ คุณจะได้รับคำสั่งและเลเวล - ระดับผู้คุมและสถิติที่สูงขึ้น คุณต้องการเพิ่ม HALBERD ATTACK ด้วย (ฉันไม่เคยทำ DEFENSE เลยไม่สามารถพูดได้...)
และคุณต้องการมุ่งเน้นไปที่ 1 สถานะเป็นหลักจาก 3 สถานะนั้น - ความแข็งแกร่ง ความคล่องตัว ความว่องไว... และพยายามรักษาและมุ่งเน้นไปที่อย่างน้อยในช่วงเริ่มต้น...

สิ่งที่สำคัญมากคือการได้รับคำสั่งที่ให้คุณฟื้นฟูพลังงานโดยเร็วที่สุด ดังนั้นคุณจะไม่ถูกลากและมึนงง ฯลฯ...

ประมาณนี้ พื้นฐาน. และฉันแน่ใจว่าถ้าคุณจะเล่นต่อ, ช่วงต่อเวลาคุณจะได้เรียนรู้มากขึ้นและยึดเกาะเกมนี้และเพิ่มระดับความยากขึ้น... ขอให้โชคดี
[/อ้าง]
ที Can this game cheat for money?

Reactions: CereBros

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
You can use Save Editor Online or install RJ Cheat Menu through Vortex, which allows you to modify almost everything.

But that destroys a lot of fun of your first runs, and I wouldn't advice to do that. This game is a lot deeper than your average lose -> get sex scene -> repeat game. I have 300+ hours and I only cheated to get some titles that were just too much grind.

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
is pero mod no longer compatible ?
or can anyone share the updated pero mod which is compatible with current version ?

In case pero mod is not available is there any other alternative mod / method for unlocking all passives and titles ?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is pero mod no longer compatible ?
or can anyone share the updated pero mod which is compatible with current version ?

In case pero mod is not available is there any other alternative mod / method for unlocking all passives and titles ?
It's pretty outdated, might wanna try .

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry, nothing personal, just wanted to make joke...

Basically... Start on easiest difficulty - secretary.
Then visit guard barracks - down in hallway and basically talk to everyone you can talk to, as they give you tips. And help you learn the game.

You also want to play "virgin" run as long as possible and on especially in the beginnings, because it is easier.

You might want to invest in edicts that RAISE ORDER, so you have more time and you also want to logically mantain said order. OTHERWISE GAME OVER...

Anyway, by subduing prisoners you get order, and levels, - warden level and higher stats. You also want to increase HALBERD ATTACK (I never did DEFENSE so I can not speak for that...)
And you want to focus on 1 stat primarily from those 3 - Strength, Dexterity, Agility... And try to mantain and focus on one at least in the beginnings...

Very important is also to get the edict that let´s you recover ENERGY as soon as possible, so you won´t get dragged and stunlocked, etc...

This is approx. the BASICS. And I am sure if you will keep playing, overtime you will learn more and get the grip in this game and increase difficulty... Good luck
Level 1 defeat stage is the best to start your sex run. it's early, safe, limited to oral and hand, which is really easy to maintain, not like other penetrations. Cherry on top is you safely keep virgin charm buffs, which is significant for early game.

Ahamed-secoul

Aug 9, 2022
I was talking about the clean game, if there's no issues without mods then it's probably just intentionally removed by the devs.

I compared v1.2.6.20 FULL with the latest build and that image indeed exists in the old one.

You should just wait for mods to get updated once the final DLC has been released.
Alright, thanks for the help!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've been playing easy mode for 2 days and still haven't made it to level 3.
About building Karryn
In most games your character's stats are either automatically distributed upon leveling up your character or you have to manually distribute them. In this game stats increase by what you do in the game and there is no way to redistribute them. What this means is, for example if you want to increase dexterity you need to use slash skills. If you want to increase agility you need to use pierce skills. If you want to increase strength you need to use blunt skills. These examples should be enough to understand how to increase and distribute Karryn's stats in this game.

About desires
Desire mechanic is the core gameplay mechanic of this game. You need to learn how desire system works if you are serious about playing this game. But fear not, it is not hard to understand. Desires are heart shaped bars you see just above "pleasure" bar during battles. These desire bars dictate what kind of sexual actions are possible during the battle. For example handjob is not possible if "cock" desire is below 50. But besides desires sometimes there are other requirements for sex to happen. For example for vaginal sex to happen Karryn needs to be wet and her clothes should be displaced enough to make her pussy accessible. She also needs to have "cock" and "pussy" desires at 100. You should keep desires under control by using "supress desire" or "raise desire" skills if you don't want Karryn to become such a slut she has orgasms because someone just looked at her general direction. You can get "raise desire" skills by buying "raise desire" edict from training edicts menu but it is only available for buying after unlocking a certain passive(ex-secretary gone wild). You can unlock it by letting Karryn have sex with different partners, just keep doing it and you should eventually unlock it.

About skills and passives
In most games you unlock skills through using a skill point on a skill tree or they are given to you automatically when you level-up your character. In this game you either buy edicts to unlock skills or you get them through passives you unlock. Passives are automatically unlocked as you fulfill their unlocking conditions and these conditions are not explained in the game. But if you want to unlock a specific passive to get a specific sex skill all you need to do is have enemies perform that sex skill on Karryn. Eventually you'll unlock the passive and get the sex skill you want.

About managing the prison
Are you buying correct edicts? You shouldn't buy any unnecessary edicts. For example, edicts that increase control usually also incur a penalty to subsidies or income. So, if you don't have any trouble keeping order stable, don't buy any control increasing edicts. By the way, you should keep order low but stable because the lower it is the more subsidies you'll get each day. This is a high risk high reward mechanic that you need to carefully keep it at a balance. You shouldn't allow order to hit 0(because you'll lose the game) but at the same time keeping order too high means you'll get less money.

About riots
When a level riots you will immediately lose a lot of order but when multiple levels riots at the same time you'll lose much more. You should keep that in mind if you want to play risky. Otherwise one day you may wake up and be greeted with a "game over" screen without any visible explanation. Also, a riot decreases control by 1 each day it is active but this decrease is removed after the riot is suppressed. You should suppress riots as soon as possible.

About enemy types
Study your enemies. Find out which sex moves they like. For example rogue type enemies prefer rimjobs and blowjobs, they'll initiate those sex positions whenever they are able to. So perhaps try using these sex skills on them before they use those skills on you and see how much pleasure damage those skills deal to them? Observe which kind of skills they use. For example rogues are hard to hit because their dodge ability is high and they can use a skill that knocks you down which can lead to dangerous situations. So, for example if you see a rogue among other normal prisoners perhaps you should prioritize taking rogue out first?

About enemy names
Keep an eye on names of enemies. Their colors and prefixes are indicators of how powerful they are. For example, an enemy with the "Frail" prefix is weaker than others but an enemy with a red colored name is stronger than others.

Hope these tips help.

Last edited:

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
About building Karryn
In most games your character's stats are either automatically distributed upon leveling up your character or you have to manually distribute them. In this game stats increase by what you do in the game and there is no way to redistribute them. What this means is, for example This means if you want to increase dexterity you need to use slash skills. If you want to increase agility you need to use pierce skills. If you want to increase strength you need to use blunt skills. These examples should be enough to understand how to increase and distribute Karryn's stats in this game.

About desires
Desire mechanic is the core gameplay mechanic of this game. You need to learn how desire system works if you are serious about playing this game. But fear not, it is not hard to understand. Desires are heart shaped bars you see just above "pleasure" bar during battles. These desire bars dictate what kind of sexual actions are possible during the battle. For example handjob is not possible if "cock" desire is below 50. But besides desires sometimes there are other requirements for sex to happen. For example for vaginal sex to happen Karryn needs to be wet and her clothes should be displaced enough to make her pussy accessible. She also needs to have "cock" and "pussy" desires at 100.

About skills and passives
In most games you unlock skills through using a skill point on a skill tree or they are given to you automatically when you level-up your character. In this game you either buy edicts to unlock skills or you get them through passives you unlock. Passives are automatically unlocked as you fulfill their unlocking conditions and these conditions are not explained in the game. But if you want to unlock a specific passive to get a specific sex skill all you need to do is have enemies perform that sex skill on Karryn. You'll eventually unlock the passive and get the sex skill you want.

About managing the prison
Are you buying correct edicts? You shouldn't buy any unnecessary edicts. For example, edicts that increase control usually also incur a penalty to subsidies or income. So, if you don't have any trouble keeping order stable, don't buy any control increasing edicts. By the way, you should keep order low but stable because the lower it is the more subsidies you'll get each day. This is a high risk high reward mechanic that you need to carefully keep it at a balance. You shouldn't allow order to hit 0(because you'll lose the game) but at the same time keeping order too high means you'll get less money.

About riots
When a level riots you will immediately lose a lot of order but when multiple levels riots at the same time you'll lose much more. You should keep that in mind if you want to play risky. Otherwise one day you may wake up and be greeted with a "game over" screen without any visible explanation. Also, a riot decreases control by 1 each day it is active but this decrease is removed after the riot is suppressed. You should suppress riots as soon as possible.

About enemy types
Study your enemies. Find out which sex moves they like. For example rogue type enemies prefer rimjobs and blowjobs, they'll initiate those sex positions whenever they are able to. So perhaps try using these sex skills on them before they use those skills on you and see how much pleasure damage those skills deal to them? Observe which kind of skills they use. For example rogues are hard to hit because their dodge ability is high and they can use a skill that knocks you down which can lead to dangerous situations. So, for example if you see a rogue among other normal prisoners perhaps you should prioritize taking rogue out first?

About enemy names
Keep an eye on names of enemies. Their colors and prefixes are indicators of how powerful they are. For example, an enemy with the "Frail" prefix is weaker than others but an enemy with a red colored name is stronger than others.

Hope these tips help.
Are you trying to scare him off? Even a nerd would run away from that book.
Better show him little by little by starting a fresh run.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are you trying to scare him off? Even a nerd would run away from that book.
Better show him little by little by starting a fresh run.
I'd rather read that book which would take 10 minutes to read. Not reading it means suffering for 10 days to learn and complete the game hard way(and by the hard way I mean not getting any help from outside the game).

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
is it just me or does redaiskye website not work??? it asks me to make an account using valid email, when i put in my gmail it refreshes the page and does nothing. it doesn't send any confirmation to my gmail either, and yes, i've checked promotions and spam

can someone send me the files from there pls

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes