mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
How can you change the color of the hair?
For more options in changing hair colour you can use the CC Mod and then going into mod settings within the game and scrolling way down to the bottom and find 'Gyaru - Hair color offset'. It doesn't show you what the colour change is until you exit out of the menu.
screenshot.jpg

Reactions: CantoPorAmor

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
For more options in changing hair colour you can use the CC Mod and then going into mod settings within the game and scrolling way down to the bottom and find 'Gyaru - Hair color offset'. It doesn't show you what the colour change is until you exit out of the menu.
View attachment 3706899
How do you go into CC mod settings in game tho? I've been changing everything through the txt file

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody.
I need help please. I downloaded the latest pregmod and put in the game but it doesn't work.
I don't understand anything about what is written :eek:
How must it be done? :unsure:
Capture-dcran-64-ConvertImage.png

Ahamed-secoul

Aug 9, 2022
Did you mod the game or something?

Yeah, only her breasts being humongous looks weird, they need to work on Ass DLC after this :LUL:
i did mod the game but i did extract a completely new version of the game to find the files missing again. in the old version the files are there.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i did mod the game but i did extract a completely new version of the game to find the files missing again. in the old version the files are there.
Are those missing files causing any issues in the game? If they aren't causing any issues probably developers themselves deleted those files in one of the updates...

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, is the dev still working on this game? like developing more content for it?
anyone knows if the dev would animate any of the scenes?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Hello everybody.
I need help please. I downloaded the latest pregmod and put in the game but it doesn't work.
I don't understand anything about what is written :eek:
How must it be done? :unsure:
View attachment 3708356
Why did you install it manually tho? Vortex is intrusive times to times, as much as i hate it and modders pushing it, it's safe and malwarefree, surprisingly.
With a few tweaks you play games with mods without booting through vortex

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Why did you install it manually tho? Vortex is intrusive times to times, as much as i hate it and modders pushing it, it's safe and malwarefree, surprisingly.
With a few tweaks you play games with mods without booting through vortex
Do not use vortex your wasting your time with that

• Angry
Reactions: sifena7986

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You got missing files in a clean game during boot or while you were doing the gloryhole? A screenshot of the error would be helpful.

Jul 11, 2022
I'll be honest here guys, it's already June and no real news about P Cup coming into the game aside from some screenshots here and there. I'm starting to lose hope :(

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes