Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There were at least other 3 artists at the start, you see them times to times in credits scroll when you beat the game. We knew what he said, it's subjective, but the change cant just be considered "a bit" to the point every cgs had to be redone to get coherent with newer content, aka p cup.

What is surely certain here is they cant draw feet and avoided drawing feet for all that time until now. I used to be excited for bootless karryn now I wish sheput them back on.
What.png

You sure you are not talking about some modded version or something? Because the game always had only one artist

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Am I playing this game wrong? How do people afford the levels 3/4/5 for the stat trainings? The control increasing edicts simultaneously decrease the income and sometimes the subsidies, so how do I keep my daily money high?

Should I completely focus on each level before I move onto the next? Like, should I spend a lot of time on level 2, unlock research edicts and specialization edicts before I go on to level 3? The problem is that if you move too fast, levels will riot, sometimes all at the same time, which will cripple your order/funds.

Sep 1, 2020
Am I playing this game wrong? How do people afford the levels 3/4/5 for the stat trainings? The control increasing edicts simultaneously decrease the income and sometimes the subsidies, so how do I keep my daily money high?

Should I completely focus on each level before I move onto the next? Like, should I spend a lot of time on level 2, unlock research edicts and specialization edicts before I go on to level 3? The problem is that if you move too fast, levels will riot, sometimes all at the same time, which will cripple your order/funds.
I don't want to spoil too much for you so I am going to try my best to only answer what you asked, that being economy and timing floor transitions.

Keep your control and order as low as possible at first. You want the subsidies. Generally I do this by skipping days, buying things to reduce cost and increase my cash in hand, and not fighting anything until I would otherwise lose the game.

Not all edicts are good. So you don't want to get everything before advancing to the next level. Some of them are traps. Or rather the timing of when you buy them can trap you. You don't need to linger on a floor longer than needed, you want to time it so just as you are hitting floors XP cap you are advancing to the next floor. Buy the control and order edicts as needed to make sure you don't wipe the run and help milk the non combat subsidies time period.

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
I don't want to spoil too much for you so I am going to try my best to only answer what you asked, that being economy and timing floor transitions.

Keep your control and order as low as possible at first. You want the subsidies. Generally I do this by skipping days, buying things to reduce cost and increase my cash in hand, and not fighting anything until I would otherwise lose the game.

Not all edicts are good. So you don't want to get everything before advancing to the next level. Some of them are traps. Or rather the timing of when you buy them can trap you. You don't need to linger on a floor longer than needed, you want to time it so just as you are hitting floors XP cap you are advancing to the next floor. Buy the control and order edicts as needed to make sure you don't wipe the run and help milk the non combat subsidies time period.
That's actually super good advice, thank you. Also, I've been to the final boss on previous runs; I just didn't include that because I was trying to keep my question/post concise.

You can tell me the rest of what you were gonna help me with.

Reactions: CantoPorAmor
Sep 1, 2020
That's actually super good advice, thank you. Also, I've been to the final boss on previous runs; I just didn't include that because I was trying to keep my question/post concise.

Go Agility to easy mode the game. You need Stamina and Mind as well to a degree. Don't use any other attack other than what you are specializing in optimally that being Agility as I mentioned, avoid this by using cautious stance or defensive stance when you can't use an Agility based attack. The reason for this is that you have limited levels you can gain per floor, and it is most efficient to make sure the lions share goes to agility. You will dodge everything, you will move first which is super important, and you will tear through bosses with skewer. This is assuming you are trying to keep Karryn pure for at least the first few levels so you can pick up the charm upgrades and begin to play around or just commit to a maiden run.

There are other ways to beat the game, Agility is just the easiest path to do it. And as the challenge modes will push you in certain directions later I like to do a run as agility at least once so I can get to those fun challenge modes.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Go Agility to easy mode the game. You need Stamina and Mind as well to a degree. Don't use any other attack other than what you are specializing in optimally that being Agility as I mentioned, avoid this by using cautious stance or defensive stance when you can't use an Agility based attack. The reason for this is that you have limited levels you can gain per floor, and it is most efficient to make sure the lions share goes to agility. You will dodge everything, you will move first which is super important, and you will tear through bosses with skewer. This is assuming you are trying to keep Karryn pure for at least the first few levels so you can pick up the charm upgrades and begin to play around or just commit to a maiden run.

There are other ways to beat the game, Agility is just the easiest path to do it. And as the challenge modes will push you in certain directions later I like to do a run as agility at least once so I can get to those fun challenge modes.
Agility is easy path, not the best path. You still take same amount of pleasure and sentivity damage for every evade, and every counter attack, because they are counted as an action, or move. Every non willpower and mind action, performed by either karryn or enemy, deal pleasure damage with a fixed base of 3%, its the least amount, and idk amount of sentivity.

For virgin runs, agility trades raw damage for evades and counterattack by a lot, prolonging the fight and increase amount of turns, or move/action performed, filling pleasure bar, that is already hard to maintain, at a much faster rate

Pure agility run doesnt doesnt let you make first moves at mid/late game, game balancing would buff every single enemy stats to hell and every single one of them will have every single stat higher than yours, every turn after the first, they will move first.

For balanced run, agility damaging pleasure/sentivity bar, shorten your "fight" phase and move to "sex" phase much faster, where it becomes a non factor.

For slut run, agility never exists.

Ironically for the name, agility lacks flexibility.

on 2nd thought, as I think of it. Agility does have uses for sex fights: It damage pleasure and sentiviy while retaining your stamina, leads to much safer transition to sex.

Sep 1, 2020
Agility is easy path, not the best path. You still take same amount of pleasure and sentivity damage for every evade, and every counter attack, because they are counted as an action, or move. Every non willpower and mind action, performed by either karryn or enemy, deal pleasure damage with a fixed base of 3%, its the least amount, and idk amount of sentivity.

For virgin runs, agility trades raw damage for evades and counterattack by a lot, prolonging the fight and increase amount of turns, or move/action performed, filling pleasure bar, that is already hard to maintain, at a much faster rate

Pure agility run doesnt doesnt let you make first moves at mid/late game, game balancing would buff every single enemy stats to hell and every single one of them will have every single stat higher than yours, every turn after the first, they will move first.

For balanced run, agility damaging pleasure/sentivity bar, shorten your "fight" phase and move to "sex" phase much faster, where it becomes a non factor.

For slut run, agility never exists.

Ironically for the name, agility lacks flexibility.

on 2nd thought, as I think of it. Agility does have uses for sex fights: It damage pleasure and sentiviy while retaining your stamina, leads to much safer transition to sex.
Idk. I don't get any counterattacks unless I go Dexterity. And damage scales off of each respective move.

I really only use this method to blast through the game mindlessly. So maybe there is a technically better way.

Perhaps the balancing has been shifted since I last played, but I was moving first still by the end of the game. I mentioned you need mind and endurance as well, that is to avoid succumbing to the pleasure damage you mentioned as well as keeping your desire low. Speak see hear not evil all useful, and you can use items to make it where their cat calls and leering don't do much to your pleasure bar. I've cleared the hardest difficulty multiple times with agility prio. It is a mind numbingly easy time, so I don't do it every run.

Moving first can still important if you want to be the one in control of the sex phase. Dexterity increases the pleasure damage you deal, but unless you are moving first it's likely going to be a masochist run. And sometimes maybe you want Karryn to dictate the sex battle.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019

See what I do is play on easy mode, use cheats to make the enemies always move every turn (like they would on other difficulties), Lower order, then grab Control edicts while staying as positive financially as possible. Then just sit there at ~0 Control loss every day and play however you want.

Reactions: Wincer

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hey there!~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no dispespect for meant for you for posting these, but the new art doesn't do it for me, especially the last one with the stray pubes....if i had seen that artwork 3 or 4 years ago, i would not have tried the game.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
no dispespect for meant for you for posting these, but the new art doesn't do it for me, especially the last one with the stray pubes....if i had seen that artwork 3 or 4 years ago, i would not have tried the game.
Good that's there is an option to turn pubes off and choose breast size so you can enjoy your favourite one.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Wrong. Ye will eat ze bugs and ye will be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: zoomies

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
it was missing toilet scenes called something like stray_face_right_hand_2.png and more. it wasnt there when i extracted but maybe i extracted it wrong?? no clue.
Did you mod the game or something?

Yeah, only her breasts being humongous looks weird, they need to work on Ass DLC after this :LUL:

Reactions: Hardanik
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes