Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Something like that is lonarpg, but i dont know if its exactly what he want
Pfff... I tried that game. It's HARD. And I mean really really reaaallly hard lol.
It's perhaps the only actual real game besides KP that forces you to focus on gameplay mechanics (hence: real game), but it's not as well designed. I do think that game is very interesting though. Average simpleton will probably get obliterated by the difficulty lol. It's one of those 'micromanage or die' games, and you will die lol.
And not just that ;)

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Remember those times when I shared "tweak" codes, shared mod links, described how to use searchbar, explained that one profile setting which makes searchbar more convenient to use, shared gameplay tips etc? All of those posts and more that don't contain any sign of aggression... But I was always so angry - according to you.

You should take your own advice because judging by your replies you seem to be very much obsessed with me.
How old are you, I was at school then :PogChamp:

Foshizza

Jun 30, 2022
What are the requirements to get wet? It takes me like 5 or 6 turns sometimes to get wet. I've searched everywhere but I can't find it.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
So apparently the 2 voice actresses arent comin back, for some reason and remtairy cant expand the game beyond bug fixes, cosmetics and visual adjustments.
They either getting cheap or the 2 moaners getting expensive to record, or both. Will take another 3 months for the AI to get good anough to replace them.
To Remtairy part, they definitely going for the cheap route, judging from what they offering in recent update.
The game need a lot of rework, instead of replacing all arts with AI (they sent away the original artists), and that thing, the gimmicky, unconventional P cup to squeeze desperate attentions from some folk with a fetish.

Last edited:

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
Gentlemen, I have one question, maybe someone knows the answer. I put the mod "Glory Hole Lockdown" I'm playing and I can't figure out when nerds come to the neighboring toilet cubicles and start eating, whether there are special timings at this moment where you can masturbate and take a break. It seemed to work, but it didn't seem to :/. If there is no timing, but just random, then it's sad((

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So apparently the 2 voice actresses arent comin back, for some reason and remtairy cant expand the game beyond bug fixes, cosmetics and visual adjustments.
They either getting cheap or the 2 moaners getting expensive to record, or both. Will take another 3 months for the AI to get good anough to replace them.
To Remtairy part, they definitely going for the cheap route, judging from what they offering in recent update.
The game need a lot of rework, instead of replacing all arts with AI (they sent away the original artists), and that thing, the gimmicky, unconventional P cup to squeeze desperate attentions from some folk with a fetish.
Where to you even come up with those random lies?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Chech Remtairy discord,
Its free to join you dont need to buy the game, make sure to not ask "why game close itself on startup there".
On 2nd thought, Do ask, I want to see fireworks
I am on the Discord. And the original Artist is still working on the game.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What are the requirements to get wet? It takes me like 5 or 6 turns sometimes to get wet. I've searched everywhere but I can't find it.
Wetness is a value and if it reaches a threshold determined by developer you get "wet" status effect as a result. There are quite a few things that can affect wetness value. For example, after looking at game files for a few minutes I've found these:
  • Some passives
    • Using cock kick skill when a certain passive is unlocked
    • Walking around in scandalous/night mode when a certain passive is unlocked
  • Enemy sex skills
    • Pussy petting
    • Cunnilingus
  • Karryn's orgasm
  • Aroused status effect
I am guessing there are more factors/variables that can affect wetness value but for now those are the only things I've found.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foshizza

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Fair enough. One of the Original Artists stayed. But you see my point about the day and night change of art direction in a single update.
Sachinama was from the very start the only Artist working on the game, so no I don't see your point. He said himself, that over the years his style just changed a bit which is reflected in the now updated cgs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Serofell

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Sachinama was from the very start the only Artist working on the game, so no I don't see your point. He said himself, that over the years his style just changed a bit which is reflected in the now updated cgs.
There were at least other 3 artists at the start, you see them times to times in credits scroll when you beat the game. We knew what he said, it's subjective, but the change cant just be considered "a bit" to the point every cgs had to be redone to get coherent with newer content, aka p cup.

What is surely certain here is they cant draw feet and avoided drawing feet for all that time until now. I used to be excited for bootless karryn now I wish sheput them back on.

Foshizza

Jun 30, 2022
Wetness is a value and if it reaches a threshold determined by developer you get "wet" status effect as a result. There are quite a few things that can affect wetness value. For example, after looking at game files for a few minutes I've found these:
  • Some passives
    • Using cock kick skill when a certain passive is unlocked
    • Walking around in scandalous/night mode when a certain passive is unlocked
  • Enemy sex skills
    • Pussy petting
    • Cunnilingus
  • Karryn's orgasm
  • Aroused status effect
I am guessing there are more factors/variables that can affect wetness value but for now those are the only things I've found.
Thanks for checking! So what you're saying is when I use cock kick and walk around scandalous with those passives Karryn gets wet faster in combat? And also I have to hope the enemy uses those skills on Karryn to get wet faster?

I read somewhere that wetness only happens if all her desires are at a certain level for a couple of turns. Is this true or no?

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Do you also applaud cashiers for giving you your own money back? How about applauding a taxi driver for taking you where you want to go? Or applauding a waiter for taking your order?

They are doing it for the money, there is nothing to applaud.

Thanks for re-discovering america for billionth time.
I do feel that I should have originally said "I like the fact that the game is still getting updated"

At the time I couldn't think of another way to describe it.

You took the time to ask a question and I think it's only fair for me to all take time and answer said question. Yes I do thank people, it's very likely annoying but it's something I sometimes do out of habit, like when I get off at a bus stop, I'll thank the driver since I was able to get to my destination safely and didn't die or get injured in the process.
I will go out of my way to say thanks to people that helped me, sure it may be their job to help people (and they get paid for it) but It's something I like to do. If they by chance say it's an issue then I would stop and not thank them again at their request.

I also say sorry a lot. In this case sorry that other people did try to say some negative things about you, we all have our different opinions and in this case it looked like it originated from me not being able to properly express my views on the situation regarding how the game is still being updated. I mean no I'll will and would also like to apologize if it sounds like I'm condescending. This is also something that I do in real life with people since I don't want any beef with other people. Going forward I'll make sure not to post my opinions on this particular thread but I will still ask questions in hopes that someone might be able to point me in the right direction.
Thank you for your time.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So what you're saying is when I use cock kick and walk around scandalous with those passives Karryn gets wet faster in combat?
Basically yes but wetness value can also change outside of combat, for example walking around in scandalous/night mode is supposed to change it if I understood the code correctly.

And also I have to hope the enemy uses those skills on Karryn to get wet faster?
You don't have to hope, you just need to learn the game, for example learn which enemy type likes cunnilingus or learn which enemies are more interested in petting her pussy.

I read somewhere that wetness only happens if all her desires are at a certain level for a couple of turns. Is this true or no?
I don't know about that. All I can say is if this is true I haven't seen the code related to it yet and I don't remember anything like it back when I was playing the game.

Reactions: Foshizza

Foshizza

Jun 30, 2022
Basically yes but wetness value can also change outside of combat, for example walking around in scandalous/night mode is supposed to change it if I understood the code correctly.

You don't have to hope, you just need to learn the game, for example learn which enemy type likes cunnilingus or learn which enemies are more interested in petting her pussy.

I don't know about that. All I can say is if this is true I haven't seen the code related to it yet and I don't remember anything like it back when I was playing the game.
Alright, thanks for the info!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes