BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Most of the mods are not "updated in the discord". Most of them are on gitgud, you can easily find them using google or any other search engine.
In any case, I found mods most of all in discord and there are links to Github there too. However, I don’t use mods and only suggested where to look for the latest versions, then ourselves.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
keeping this short. Can I ask questions or do I need to look threw this whole thread first?
Admittedly, it's recommended to use the search function of the forum and read the first post / relevant posts linked there before you ask (and ideally the last 2-3 pages of the thread). It's pretty much basic forum etiquette to do that first, since there's strong odds your question has already been asked and answered. Of course, in a thread this big, if it's not a recent or common thing I don't blame you for not finding the answer if it's not a common question.

shen8899

Jun 28, 2017
You'll need to run around the fort naked untill you get the passive "Streaking Habit", but you'll have to finish a combat encounter to unlock it though, don't worry, it'll come to you eventually.

It's a feature.
why mod is not show after installed, vortex show enabled

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
why mod is not show after installed, vortex show enabled
Have you installed and ?
They're a requirement for to work.
1717235984793.png

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Do I need to download the old build or 1.2.9.75 if I want to use mods?
What I've done is use the last update that keeps the old artwork and use mods for that. I'm waiting until the P Cup and new artwork is fully implemented then once the mods are fully updated for that version then I'll use that too and switch between whichever artwork I'd prefer at the time.

Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys, so I'm new to this and I need some help.

I downloaded the latest version in this thread, installed a bunch of mods manually because I wanna play using Joiplay. I managed to make the game run pretty much perfectly on my PC.

But when I copied the files to my phone and ran the game using Joiplay, It stuck at the loading screen for about 2 minutes and then got the "Range Error: Maximum call stack size exceeded". Somehow Joiplay got the game into a Stack Overflow. May someone troubleshoot this for me? Thanks a lot

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys, so I'm new to this and I need some help.

I downloaded the latest version in this thread, installed a bunch of mods manually because I wanna play using Joiplay. I managed to make the game run pretty much perfectly on my PC.

But when I copied the files to my phone and ran the game using Joiplay, It stuck at the loading screen for about 2 minutes and then got the "Range Error: Maximum call stack size exceeded". Somehow Joiplay got the game into a Stack Overflow. May someone troubleshoot this for me? Thanks a lot
Image replacer and CCSKcompatibility pack do not work currently, most of the mods are currently outdated so you might want to try disable some of them, or if you've manually installed then i just suggest to do a reinstall and just not go so wild on certain mods.

SonicThanatos

May 13, 2024
Admittedly, it's recommended to use the search function of the forum and read the first post / relevant posts linked there before you ask (and ideally the last 2-3 pages of the thread). It's pretty much basic forum etiquette to do that first, since there's strong odds your question has already been asked and answered. Of course, in a thread this big, if it's not a recent or common thing I don't blame you for not finding the answer if it's not a common question.
I thought the search at the top searched the whole website. As of right now I think they are basic questions and would have been asked and answered before. Thank you

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes