danadana

Aug 5, 2023
is the update with the bigger tits already released?
I'm going to have the luxury of answering this question for the 80th time, no, at the end of June or July, keep in mind that the beta has to be released before it is officially released in the game :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I'm going to have the luxury of answering this question for the 80th time, no, at the end of June or July, keep in mind that the beta has to be released before it is officially released in the game :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
It was a simple question. If it was me, I would pin the response in the main thread, since not everyone have the time to search for this stuff.

Thank you for having the luxury of answering it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It was a simple question. If it was me, I would pin the response in the main thread, since not everyone have the time to search for this stuff.

Or you could consider looking at the official page if it was released, or the first post here, or taking like 5 seconds to use the search function of the thread.

Frankly, if you have so little time to look for 5 minutes before posting the same question answered dozens of times in the thread, I question you having the time to even play the game. In reality, you don't lack time, you're too lazy to do bother looking at all for yourself.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020

Your simple question could be answered in 3 seconds by using the search function
So no buddy that's not lack of time but pure laziness
I said it once and I'll say it again:F95zone is not customer service
You need something? Search for it
You dont wanna search? Then you deserve the rude/sarcastic response
Simple as that

kingkongkit

Nov 18, 2022
Asking as someone without any experience creating mods: How difficult would it be to make a futa-mod for KP (Karryn, the Prisoners, or both)? Would anyone be up to the task?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Asking as someone without any experience creating mods: How difficult would it be to make a futa-mod for KP (Karryn, the Prisoners, or both)? Would anyone be up to the task?
Pretty difficult if you lack artistic talents. There is / was a mod to make the prisoners female, so that's potentially part of the work.

If you do have the ability to make the art, then it's potentially not too bad to simply replace / modify all the art that needs it (there's a lot of art assets). The dialogue may also be an issue, but I'm not sure how much explicitly mentions the prisoner's gender (there's also the voice lines to consider there).

It's a case of it wouldn't be too difficult, but a lot of work to do.

Reactions: kingkongkit

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Or you could consider looking at the official page if it was released, or the first post here, or taking like 5 seconds to use the search function of the thread.

Frankly, if you have so little time to look for 5 minutes before posting the same question answered dozens of times in the thread, I question you having the time to even play the game. In reality, you don't lack time, you're too lazy to do bother looking at all for yourself.

Nowhere near as bad as the other problem which we had, and the solution was on the 1st page as well for that one, and people were still asking.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Nowhere near as bad as the other problem which we had, and the solution was on the 1st page as well for that one, and people were still asking.
I'm well aware of that one for this game, and several other game threads as well, since I was also answering the obvious back then.

Reactions: Sarojin

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
Damn, the AI sprites ruined the game for me. Karryn doesn't look like herself anymore, it's really uncanny.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Damn, the AI sprites ruined the game for me. Karryn doesn't look like herself anymore, it's really uncanny.
Do you mean the fan made AI images? Which sprites are you referencing. Have you an example? I'm not challanging you, I'm genuinely curious as to what you mean. It's quite a damning statement.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
The AI keeps getting better, I'm halfway accepting it, dont mind AI stuffs anymore.
But this gotta be the last time someone charges people $40 for some AI generated game.
This is such a pattern for any game devs: make good contents at starts, then become shitty and effortless after they gain a fanbase and their money.

• Angry
Reactions: Reymondo

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
The AI keeps getting better, I'm halfway accepting it, dont mind AI stuffs anymore.
But this gotta be the last time someone charges people $40 for some AI generated game.
This is such a pattern for any game devs: make good contents at starts, then become shitty and effortless after they gain a fanbase and their money.
Saying people get charged $40 for (allegedly) AI art is unfair
There's way more than "le good CGs" in this game
I would even go as far as saying that the art is secondary in this game because imo the mechanics and gameplay sets it above the countless games that have good art(and still arent listed between the best h-games)
You can play karryn's prison as a normal game without experiencing any of the smut it offers and still have fun
So yeah i disagree with what you said

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes