shdere

Sep 20, 2022
hey there!~~
as always cg reneval and magical P cups ~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would be cool if you did an before and after of the cgs

Jul 28, 2018
You don't want cut-ins to loop? Those little animated sequences are in my opinion one of the better parts of this game :unsure:
No, I don't want any of these very short animations to repeat for 30 unskippable seconds, which is the mod's default. Once is plenty.

If the looping animations were skippable it wouldn't be so bad. It'd be better if they were lengthened in ways that made more sense than just repeating, but that's a lot more work for not much reward.

Last edited:

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
After installing fast cut ins, this happen
I used fast cut-ins successfully on joiplay some time ago. Make sure you have patreon version of joiplay, instead of outdated google play version. If the problem still remains, you can report it in discord. Though you might not get help unless you bought the game

Reactions: razeor

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No, I don't want any of these very short animations to repeat for 30 unskippable seconds, which is the mod's default. Once is plenty.

If the looping animations were skippable it wouldn't be so bad. It'd be better if they were lengthened in ways that made more sense than just repeating, but that's a lot more work for not much reward.
I don't know what you are talking about since all it takes to end the loop is left clicking once.

Jul 28, 2018
I don't know what you are talking about since all it takes to end the loop is left clicking once.
Not in my testing (1.2.9.75, only InfiniteAnimatedCutins and ModsSettings installed) but I did use my old saves. I'll try again with a fresh .78 and fresh saves.

(Edit moved to reply below.)

Last edited:

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
I used fast cut-ins successfully on joiplay some time ago. Make sure you have patreon version of joiplay, instead of outdated google play version. If the problem still remains, you can report it in discord. Though you might not get help unless you bought the game
Can i see your joiplay setting and karryn version, maybe my joiplay setting wrong

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Not in my testing (1.2.9.75, only InfiniteAnimatedCutins and ModsSettings installed) but I did use my old saves. I'll try again with a fresh .78 and fresh saves.
I think this is my first time uploading a video to this forum, hopefully video below is visible and working. Watch the mouse click effect around cursor, it is a feature of bandicam. All it takes is a simple click to stop the loop.
View attachment Untitled.mp4

• Hey there
Reactions: False Memory
Jul 28, 2018
I think this is my first time uploading a video to this forum, hopefully video below is visible and working. Watch the mouse click effect around cursor, it is a feature of bandicam. All it takes is a simple click to stop the loop.
Glad it works for you.

I tried just InfiniteAnimatedCutins (1.1.0) and ModsSettings (2.4.0) in a clean copy of 1.2.9.78, so default preferences and no saves. Accept (Z/Enter/Left Click/etc.) will stop Karryn's voice lines but not the animations. Other keys and buttons do nothing.

The authors of these mods did not include (on the mods' readme or download pages) a description of what you should see, what you should be able to do, or what versions of the game are known to work, unfortunately. It'd help even for mods that appear simple.

At least they're easy to remove. :)

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Glad it works for you.

I tried just InfiniteAnimatedCutins (1.1.0) and ModsSettings (2.4.0) in a clean copy of 1.2.9.78, so default preferences and no saves. Accept (Z/Enter/Left Click/etc.) will stop Karryn's voice lines but not the animations. Other keys and buttons do nothing.

The authors of these mods did not include (on the mods' readme or download pages) a description of what you should see, what you should be able to do, or what versions of the game are known to work, unfortunately. It'd help even for mods that appear simple.

At least they're easy to remove. :)
I just checked mod's file and it appears I'm using an older version of the mod that doesn't need mod settings. Apparently it is v1.0.1.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Hi! IDK what the crap what's wrong with myself took tedious amout of time built more KP save files but I just done it, I was built 1 more of my personal usage and wanna share with.

This save are contains.

-Level 5 Custom battle are Unlock

- (for CC mod) All Wanted discipline list are have all Enemies type and they're all Virgin! (Took tedious amount time to make them spawn) , Now you can Take your Karryn with your favorite Enemies type and broke those Viginity together!

-Karryn have Masturbate Dorment desire

-Some small extra passive added

KP discilple.png

you guys can check and get the files on my thread comments!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: razeor

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Hi! IDK what the crap what's wrong with myself took tedious amout of time built more KP save files but I just done it, I was built 1 more of my personal usage and wanna share with.

This save are contains.

-Level 5 Custom battle are Unlock

- (for CC mod) All Wanted discipline list are have all Enemies type and they're all Virgin! (Took tedious amount time to make them spawn) , Now you can Take your Karryn with your favorite Enemies type and broke those Viginity together!

-Karryn have Masturbate Dorment desire

-Some small extra passive added

View attachment 3682301

you guys can check and get the files on my thread comments!
U are life saver, every day i play karryn 1-2 hours but only make it to level 3 bcoz the game force close every 10 minutes(not enough ram) in my 4GB phone :( , also its hard grinding edict and gold with masochism build, This game is the heaviest rpgmv game that i play!

Btw, thanks!!!

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
hey there!~~
as always cg reneval and magical P cups ~~
Tits so big that artist had to chage the camera angle!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes