Jan 31, 2018
Most have blueballed themselves including me waiting for the P-cup version.
Many mod creators have not been updating their mods precisely because of that.
on the bright side, expect Karryn modding to properly take off when the updated version is out.

Reactions: TurboDookie

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.75 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
on the bright side, expect Karryn modding to properly take off when the updated version is out.
You forgot 3 hotfixes a day for weeks to fix things p-cup update is going to break. We are going to go through whole alphabet again and again until game is finally done and mods actually become worth installing for players and updating for modders...

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Honestly just a list of who can do what would be great if that has been made anywhere.
Open up RemtairyCombat.js and search for PoseStart. That will show you a list of all the sex positions the enemies can initiate.

Now open Enemies.json and search for PoseStart again. These are the stat blocks for the various enemies. In each stat block is a section called AI Pose Start Skills. The four digit numbers in there correspond to the numbers in the list in the .js file. Each enemy has multiple stat blocks, so you can read each one. You can also make changes in here to give the enemies different moves.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You forgot 3 hotfixes a day for weeks to fix things p-cup update is going to break. We are going to go through whole alphabet again and again until game is finally done and mods actually become worth installing for players and updating for modders...
Well, the art assets can start being updated right away, if the modders are inclined to update them.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
The thing is, these mods need either image replacer or sushikun's hanger mod. And both of them are old. I know for a fact sushikun's mods are broken. I don't know if someone else updated his mods for him. And image replacer's latest version was released 4 months ago according to gitgud. 4 months is a long time and this game receives updates very frequently so I assume it is broken too. But if it is not broken, here are the "image packs" I've found on discord:

(you probably don't need this one considering sushikun's mods are broken)

There are other "image packs" but there is no point sharing them here as they either have hard requirement of hanger(such as etchiman's receptionist in black mod) or are simply broken(such as goth image pack).
Hi, Late reply, but I already figured they would be bugged out. (Actually mentioned it in one of the posts that day).
Just wanted to have them for archive purposes for now. Thanks for the share, although some of these were available through the mediafire parts of the mods shared by Red on here. Seeing a few new ones, yet missing the Sushikuns/hangar packs if not mistaken. Something to work with though.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hi, Late reply, but I already figured they would be bugged out. (Actually mentioned it in one of the posts that day).
Just wanted to have them for archive purposes for now. Thanks for the share, although some of these were available through the mediafire parts of the mods shared by Red on here. Seeing a few new ones, yet missing the Sushikuns/hangar packs if not mistaken. Something to work with though.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Upside is...
Even more ridiculous sized body proportions?
Higher requirement for art assets to be compatible as now they need three sizes instead of 1 or 2?
Constant reminders the game is still updating even though most of it are bugfixes?

Downside is..
Not seeing it. Boobas! :)

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Tbf rem is actually pretty fast in fixing bugs and eventual problems
There are other devs instead that take ages to release bugfixes
So in this regard im not worried

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Upside is...
Even more ridiculous sized body proportions?
Higher requirement for art assets to be compatible as now they need three sizes instead of 1 or 2?
Constant reminders the game is still updating even though most of it are bugfixes?

Downside is..
Not seeing it. Boobas! :)
Downside is what I described in the post you've quoted.
For me
But if you are into gigantic boobs I guess you may find it worth the trouble.

Tbf rem is actually pretty fast in fixing bugs and eventual problems
There are other devs instead that take ages to release bugfixes
So in this regard im not worried
You are missing the point. Speed, or rather those constant updates are the problem. I'd prefer if they left the game alone in a buggy state for a long time or forever so I can finally enjoy using broken mods again(assuming they'll be updated during that time period) :KEK:

Last edited:

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Downside is what I described in the post you've quoted.
For me
But if you are into gigantic boobs I guess you may find it worth the trouble.
Downside is what I described in the post you've quoted. + Meme
Yeh, I was kinda playing into that. It's kinda useless to go even bigger, but... hey. Boobs guys. Enormous mammoth boobs. :)

pcups.png

You are missing the point. Speed, or rather those constant updates are the problem. I'd prefer if they left the game alone in a buggy state for a long time or forever so I can finally enjoy using broken mods again(assuming they'll be updated during that time period) :KEK:
Really? I mean... the mods are fine but it's not like there's so many of them right now. Remtairy better use these new boob sizes for other cool updates, like dynamic breast growth or some pregnancy shit or whatever. I'm personally not against it. Just keep the old versions of the games with which the mods worked. Seems like you're tossing out the baby with the bathwater if I'm honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: sifena7986

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yeh, I was kinda playing into that. It's kinda useless to go even bigger, but... hey. Boobs guys. Enormous mammoth boobs. :)

View attachment 3677281

Really? I mean... the mods are fine but it's not like there's so many of them right now. Remtairy better use these new boob sizes for other cool updates, like dynamic breast growth or some pregnancy shit or whatever. I'm personally not against it. Just keep the old versions of the games with which the mods worked. Seems like you're tossing out the baby with the bathwater if I'm honest.
I just want mods to work without needing to keep an ancient version of the game. Do you have goth mod and compatible game version(s) btw?

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
I just want mods to work without needing to keep an ancient version of the game. Do you have goth mod and compatible game version(s) btw?
Don't hate me. Recently I deleted some folders... which is why I came back to ask for the assets...
I had one of the final updates in which all mods used to work... and deleted the folder due to having newer versions of some stuff. I'm not sure what version it was (my brains says 1.2.6.59) and I haven't checked if it's still available. Maybe ask Redskye? If anyone here he/she has the answer and perhaps can reupload a good pre-gym version of the game.

Truly sorry. Would've helped if I could.

Edit: <-Goth pack.
Also just found this: <- Didn't use to be here in the past. Now I'm happy I looked for the goth mod again. Which I had dl'ed a week ago.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Modders most like skip this p cup and not gonna support it, because nobody asked for it and nobody wants it, it's just horrendous and servesonly a handful of people with inflation fetish.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Modders most like skip this p cup and not gonna support it, because nobody asked for it and nobody wants it, it's just horrendous and servesonly a handful of people with inflation fetish.
We'll have to see. I'd say it's an overall positive. People are so negative these days.
I get frustrations with waiting, but preaching against big boobas is cursing in the church my guy.
Flat justice, but you don't complain about super mario getting new mushrooms either.
If you know what I mean.

Reactions: Wincer

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Don't hate me. Recently I deleted some folders... which is why I came back to ask for the assets...
I had one of the final updates in which all mods used to work... and deleted the folder due to having newer versions of some stuff. I'm not sure what version it was (my brains says 1.2.6.59) and I haven't checked if it's still available. Maybe ask Redskye? If anyone here he/she has the answer and perhaps can reupload a good pre-gym version of the game.

Truly sorry. Would've helped if I could.

Edit: <-Goth pack.
Also just found this: <- Didn't use to be here in the past. Now I'm happy I looked for the goth mod again. Which I had dl'ed a week ago.
Relax, you don't need to be sorry. The last goth compatible game version was so ancient if I am not mistaken in stopped working around 1.0.5j/h/k version. But since it is very old, I am most likely to be not remembering version number correctly.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Relax, you don't need to be sorry. The last goth compatible game version was so ancient if I am not mistaken in stopped working around 1.0.5j/h/k version. But since it is very old, I am most likely to be not remembering version number correctly.
Lol. You're a nice person. I'm not serious about feeling really sorry, it's manner of speech meaning 'wish I could help'. Anyways. I just gave you the links to goth pack. It seems to have been updated quite recently, so not sure if it's gonna work. I'm installing the full mod-kit (20-ish mods) rn, and I'll let you know if goth mod worked.

Reactions: Aereon1104

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...] I'm installing the full mod-kit (20-ish mods) rn, and I'll let you know if goth mod worked.
Would it be much to ask you for your mod list? I left the game years ago to be busy elsewhere, but I'm interested in coming back to play after the DLC releases, and I think I only had one mod the first time I played.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes