chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any way in game or a mod to have Karryn repeat the wedding dress scene on her bed?
It's such a waste to only see her in the wedding dress once per playthrough.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Heya!
Another update, another reneval, more huuge boobs~~

I still can't get over her tiny ass head in the new artwork. It looks so sloppy that he made her into a "thick" chick just to make the big boobs not look weird but her head is still only proportional to the old skinny Karen. Don't think i'll even bother playing the updated version.

Nexus_A51

Jan 21, 2022
Can someone tell me if they plan to expand the other Karryn's jobs? like i would love to see more of the secretary one (something like double penetration for the goblins that keep appearing)
Not trying to be anoying, first time in this thread and i understand this takes time, i'm actually have a lot of respect for the amount of work that goes in this game, and i'm excited for the new update, i'm just curious if the devs said something about it...

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Can someone tell me if they plan to expand the other Karryn's jobs? like i would love to see more of the secretary one (something like double penetration for the goblins that keep appearing)
Not trying to be anoying, first time in this thread and i understand this takes time, i'm actually have a lot of respect for the amount of work that goes in this game, and i'm excited for the new update, i'm just curious if the devs said something about it...
No
Only big tit cg

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can't have goth image pack as a waitress, enabled in Vortex, but still old clothes
none of the clothing mods work, they all need to be updated for the new artwork. you will have to wait a while and hope the creators redo them.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
damn dude how long does it take to just draw bigger boobs??:FacePalm::HideThePain:
It kinda depends on the artist, doesn't it? And the implementation.

Some artists might draw bigger boobs in like 30 seconds (for 1 sprite) some might need more like 30 minutes., butit also depends on the implementation, does he only need to create the outline of the boobs since the color is automatically filled in through code? does he need to redraw the nipple too? And how many times does he have to redraw the bigger boobs?(THe number would be the amount of karryn sprities in the game, so probably quite a number) which would mean depending on the various possible scenarios it could go from 30 seconds to 30minutes per sprite. So a while.

The silver lining is that drawing bigger boobs is easier than drawing smaller boobs (why do you think all anime chicks have massive racks? Cuz it's easier that way!)

Reactions: forgotp

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
use a vpn problem solved
It wouldn't work on steam i think, ur account is tied to the country it was made in i'm pretty sure.

Why is it so hard to keep your innocence in this game? I want to be a warrior!:cry:
Just specialize in combat, keep your clothes on and when required use willpower to suppress desire, also i'm pretty sure healing thoughts is necessary for any chance at an innocent playthrough, u saying this makes me want to try it, i think i made it to the boss on the 2nd floor without secks once.

Reactions: JustAl

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a way to optimize the game, at first you can play normally but then it starts to get slow and you practically can't play because it closes

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
use a vpn problem solved
your steam accounts country is linked to your payment source either paypal or credit card.

people used to buy games for cheaper by buying them in roubles or other currencies wich get cheaper deals, now its impossible to game the system unless you have access to someones credit card or bank account from another country.

• Sad
Reactions: Taskboy
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes