Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Skipped like four turns straight with a Thug. Had over 100 cock and butt desire, under 40 of everything else, and she just got spanked each time. Is there no anal sex without already being in another position? If she has pussy desire high enough she gets put in missionary, but just nothing happens for buttsex? Lame

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Skipped like four turns straight with a Thug. Had over 100 cock and butt desire, under 40 of everything else, and she just got spanked each time. Is there no anal sex without already being in another position? If she has pussy desire high enough she gets put in missionary, but just nothing happens for buttsex? Lame
A lot of it depends on the enemy type you're fighting. I don't remember the list, but some enemy types will never initiate certain types of sex, but most can join any available spot in the active position.

xivvix

Apr 7, 2018
There are also variations among enemy types that have different positions they will initiate, so one guard might initiate anal, but another guard will not. Some also have a higher chance of starting one position over another. If you're willing to dive into the game files you can change what poses the enemies will initiate, but it could cause problems.

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
I dunno, but in my case the game consuming 900-1000 MB RAM max. It's something with your pc.
Karryn Prison What version is that? i use android 4GB ram and force close every 5-10 minute, the game consume more than 2GB ram, pls let me know what version, i lovekarryn prison and want to play without problem

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Nwjs doesn't support android natively. To be able to run games, joiplay emulates nwjs features. This means, that updating nwjs won't have any effect if you play on android.
Your best bet is to use optimisation mods: Selective Rendering and Fast Cut-ins

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
There are also variations among enemy types that have different positions they will initiate, so one guard might initiate anal, but another guard will not. Some also have a higher chance of starting one position over another. If you're willing to dive into the game files you can change what poses the enemies will initiate, but it could cause problems.
Honestly just a list of who can do what would be great if that has been made anywhere.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes