Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Lol. You're a nice person. I'm not serious about feeling really sorry, it's manner of speech meaning 'wish I could help'. Anyways. I just gave you the links to goth pack. It seems to have been updated quite recently, so not sure if it's gonna work. I'm installing the full mod-kit (20-ish mods) rn, and I'll let you know if goth mod worked.
You are going to break the game for sure unless you are using an older version. Last update to goth mod was apparently 5 months ago according to git, so I am not sure where you got "quite recently" idea from. Game has received a lot of updates since then.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Would it be much to ask you for your mod list? I left the game years ago to be busy elsewhere, but I'm interested in coming back to play after the DLC releases, and I think I only had one mod the first time I played.
I'll leave a list of what I'm gonna use after testing.

You are going to break the game for sure unless you are using an older version. Last update to goth mod was apparently 5 months ago according to git, so I am not sure where you got "quite recently" idea from. Game has received a lot of updates since then.
It's been a while since I played it, and Gym mod has been out for a while too. Not sure what the overlap with the new breast size was. So I couldn't definitively state if it's gonna work or not. If it works with only one breast size... that's still a working mod (-manually deciding not to downgrade her breast size).

Either way. I'm gonna check it out anyways. Gonna take an hour or so, and I'll know what's viable to use with the current version of the game.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Anyone got a quick save with all the mini-games on the current version of the game?
If not all the mini-games, any save is fine as long as it's past floor 2.

Edit: No longer need save.

Last edited:

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Took way less time than I expected. Here's the preview and the files for all the humanoids. I'd also like to do the werewolves, but it'll be later. The Yetis will probably take significant redrawing, but I also want to do them.

I'm also considering doing the stripper minigame as it could be a fun place for birth scenes too. Don't know how hard this would all be to implement. I've attached a rar with the assets as well, but once again, these are just assets its not a full mod so someone else would have to implement them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone else has any interesting ideas that they need art for reach out to me, I'd like to hear them. Personally I think it'd be fun to add an entire other side job, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work.

View attachment 3210433
Also just found this looking for a save. Wth. Why isn't anyone turning these assets into a mod? Overlooked? If so, what a waste...

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Okay. So this is the summary of what I'm gonna use;
Mod Settings
EasyEdictLibrary
CCModpack 5.0.4 + FastCutins
KP Mod

These I will still have to test (just tweaks that can be easily removed), but I will use them in my next playthrough;
Hide HUD
Jerk Bar
KP Deviancy
KP Gloryhole Lockdown
KP Guardplay
Receptionist Assistants

Conclusion of tests;

If you intend to use my modlist, especially the second row (tweaks), take in account I haven't fully tested them yet, so make saves. If I remember tommorow, I might update after I try playing it for a bit (without using cheats etc to zip through the game).
One upside though: It seems whatever FastCutins is doing is another QoL improvement, which might one day make modding even more smooth (and remove that first load error I mentioned before). Just a hunch. Very rudimentary testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

Dlsoul00

Sep 25, 2023
Is there an updated uncensor patch link? The steam one is blocked, and the mirrored site makes you buy it (for free mind you), but the site bugs and won't let me make an account. Thanks.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is there an updated uncensor patch link? The steam one is blocked, and the mirrored site makes you buy it (for free mind you), but the site bugs and won't let me make an account. Thanks.
I have it archived on Mediafire as well, but I haven't updated it in ages as I'm waiting for the DLC release and all mods to get updated first.

There were some issue with JS which I've already fixed, so you can try again but if you're still facing issues, please contact me on Discord.

Reactions: Dlsoul00

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Okay. So this is the summary of what I'm gonna use;
Mod Settings
EasyEdictLibrary
CCModpack 5.0.4 + FastCutins
KP Mod

These I will still have to test (just tweaks that can be easily removed), but I will use them in my next playthrough;
Hide HUD
Jerk Bar
KP Deviancy
KP Gloryhole Lockdown
KP Guardplay
Receptionist Assistants

Conclusion of tests;

If you intend to use my modlist, especially the second row (tweaks), take in account I haven't fully tested them yet, so make saves. If I remember tommorow, I might update after I try playing it for a bit (without using cheats etc to zip through the game).
One upside though: It seems whatever FastCutins is doing is another QoL improvement, which might one day make modding even more smooth (and remove that first load error I mentioned before). Just a hunch. Very rudimentary testing.
You are lacking some QoL mods that in my opinion everyone should use. If I was the developer I'd have integrated them to the game a long time ago.

Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, Mouse Desire Control, and mods are good QoL mods and they should be still working with latest versions of the game. I have been using them for a long time and they didn't break yet but I am a little behind the current latest version of the game so I can't guarantee they'll work with it.

Reactions: Spruble

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
You are lacking some QoL mods that in my opinion everyone should use. If I was the developer I'd have integrated them to the game a long time ago.

Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, Mouse Desire Control, and mods are good QoL mods and they should be still working with latest versions of the game. I have been using them for a long time and they didn't break yet but I am a little behind the current latest version of the game so I can't guarantee they'll work with it.
Meh, it's fine. The infinite cutins is anoying, and I don't like 'cheats'. I play the game for a challenge. Hide Hud I do use. Playing blind is pretty european extreme lol. Favourite Skills seems nice though. Only one I'd use if I had it.
But probably gonna take a while before I actually play it for the challenge.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Meh, it's fine. The infinite cutins is anoying, and I don't like 'cheats'. I play the game for a challenge. Hide Hud I do use. Playing blind is pretty european extreme lol. Favourite Skills seems nice though. Only one I'd use if I had it.
But probably gonna take a while before I actually play it for the challenge.
None of these mods are cheats and I am not sure what you mean by "if I had it"...

Jul 28, 2018
None of these mods are cheats...
The Desire Control one looks like a cheat, even though it's just a mouse-specific way to use the Suppress and Release Desire mental skills.

...and I am not sure what you mean by "if I had it"...
They probably mean that they haven't downloaded and installed it, but if they did they might use it.

For what it's worth, I use the keyboard and don't want the cut-ins to loop, so out of the mods you listed the only one I might want to use is the one that hides the HUD. The game is fine without it, though. Even the one mod I play with isn't all that important; it's one I wrote forever ago that lets me save whenever and in whatever slot I want, regardless of difficulty. I hate not being able to keep multiple saves.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The Desire Control one looks like a cheat, even though it's just a mouse-specific way to use the Suppress and Release Desire mental skills.

They probably mean that they haven't downloaded and installed it, but if they did they might use it.

For what it's worth, I use the keyboard and don't want the cut-ins to loop, so out of the mods you listed the only one I might want to use is the one that hides the HUD. The game is fine without it, though. Even the one mod I play with isn't all that important; it's one I wrote forever ago that lets me save whenever and in whatever slot I want, regardless of difficulty. I hate not being able to keep multiple saves.
You don't want cut-ins to loop? Those little animated sequences are in my opinion one of the better parts of this game :unsure:

Javis087

May 8, 2021
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Changelog v.1.2.9.0 January 2, 2024
  • Updated the nwjs engine to the latest version, hopefully improving performance for most people.

Changelog v.1.2.9.4 January 3, 2024
  • Reverted nwjs engine back to the old version. If you're still having issues, please backup your save folder and do a clean reinstall, which includes uninstalling the game and deleting any remaining files in the game folder before reinstalling.
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is has no stamina in combat!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.6 January 5, 2024
  • Improved optimization around autosaving while changing maps, credits to @madtisa!
  • Cheats no longer activate during the tutorial battle in order to prevent the tutorial battle from being softlocked.

Changelog v.1.2.9.7 January 6, 2024
  • Added more support for cases when a mod that modifies the map and the mod is either installed or uninstalled, credits to @madtisa!
  • Karryn can no longer use Shoo Away while having sex with a goblin during the Receptionist Side Job.

Changelog v.1.2.9.8 January 8, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn falls down in combat!!
  • Optimized the image rendering code, all credits to @madtisa!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.11 January 10, 2024
  • Various bug fixes, credits to @madtisa!
  • Corrected minor CG issues with the new renewed CGs.

Changelog v.1.2.9.12 January 15, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn lays on the floor after an orgasm!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.13 January 22, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a blowjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.15 January 28, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn rides an inmate cowgirl style!!
  • Fixed minor bugs.

Changelog v.1.2.9.15 January 29, 2024
  • Fixed minor bugs.

Changelog v.1.2.9.19 February 4, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn rides a lizardman cowgirl style!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.20 February 5, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn rides reverse cowgirl style!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.21 February 9, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated by guards!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.23 February 12, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 1!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.26 February 15, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 2!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.29 February 20, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 3!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.31 February 21, 2024
  • Fixed a bug for Lovense Solace.
  • Fixed a minor CG issue with Karryn's unarmed CG.

Changelog v.1.2.9.32 February 23, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 4!!
  • Corrected a minor CG issue with Karryn's standby combat CG.

Changelog v.1.2.9.34 February 29, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a footjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.35 March 4, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets cunnilingus from a goblin!!
  • Fixed a minor bug with not being able to use sex skills on werewolves. Credits to ihavenosoul!
  • Corrected minor CG issues.

Changelog v.1.2.9.36 March 5, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets gangbanged by the guards!!
  • Fixed a bug with the Edict Class Curriculum: Workshop.

Changelog v.1.2.9.37 March 6, 2024
  • Fixed a bug with CG for when Karryn gets gangbanged by the guards.
  • Fixed a minor CG issue for when Karryn gets defeated on Level 3.

Changelog v.1.2.9.38 March 7, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a standing handjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.39 March 10, 2024
  • Fixed a bug with the Arousal RAID setting for Lovense toys.
  • Fixed a minor bug with Level 3 boss fight.
  • Fixed a minor bug with not being able to use sex skills on slimes. Credits to ihavenosoul!
  • Corrected typos.

Changelog v.1.2.9.40 March 12, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets counterattacked after kicking someone (rude!)!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.41 March 18, 2024
  • Fixed minor bugs and CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.43 March 22, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn masturbates in the office!!
  • Fixed minor bugs and CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.46 March 26, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets titty fucked by an orc!!
  • Fixed minor bugs and CG issues.

Changelog v.1.2.9.49 March 30, 2024
  • Fixed an image error while titty fucking an orc and giving a handjob using Karryn's H Cup version.
  • Fixed other CG issues.

Changelog v.1.2.9.50 April 1, 2024
  • Fixed minor CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding and fixing them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.51 April 2, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a titty fuck!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.54 April 4, 2024
  • Fixed minor CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.56 April 8, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn works as the Visitor Center Receptionist!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.59 April 11, 2024
  • Fixed a bug with acquiring the Title "The Toilet Next Door".

Changelog v.1.2.9.60 April 12, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gives a rimjob!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.61 April 16, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn gets piledrived by a slime!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.63 April 24, 2024
  • Renewed the 4 different CGs for when Karryn is working as a stripper!!
  • Implemented various image related fixes thanks to ihavenosoul!

Changelog v.1.2.9.66 April 28, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is having sex at the strip club!!
  • Fixed minor CG issues, credits to ihavenosoul for finding them!

Changelog v.1.2.9.67 April 30, 2024
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is gangbanged by thugs!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.68 May 8, 2024
  • Renewed the first CG for when Karryn is taking a break at the prison restrooms!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.71 May 18, 2024
  • Renewed the two more CGs for when Karryn is taking a break at the prison restrooms!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.73 May 19, 2024
  • Fixed various image related bugs for the new renewed CGs in the toilet, credits to ihavenosoul for discovering them and also providing fixes!!

Changelog v.1.2.9.75 May 26, 2024
  • Renewed the final two CGs for when Karryn is taking a break at the prison restrooms!

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Nwjs doesn't support android natively. To be able to run games, joiplay emulates nwjs features. This means, that updating nwjs won't have any effect if you play on android.
Your best bet is to use optimisation mods: Selective Rendering and Fast Cut-ins
Game have disable cut ins, But doesnt have selective rendering, can selective rendering installed on joiplay?

razeor

Aug 23, 2018

Is it possibel install mod setting in joiplay using phone, my pc dead, can only operate using phone, can someone help me :)

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes