Jul 11, 2017
Image replacer and CCSKcompatibility pack do not work currently, most of the mods are currently outdated so you might want to try disable some of them, or if you've manually installed then i just suggest to do a reinstall and just not go so wild on certain mods.
Thank you, I guess I will manually trial and error every mod and disable some insignificant mods. I tried to install almost everything on GitGud so that's maybe the case. The funny thing is the (modded) game seems to work on PC but not on Joiplay, I thought it would either play on both or none?

Bunbunz

Aug 18, 2021
This is a game that has to be lost to have an H scene, right, and when she is corrupted, what is her goal?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
This is a game that has to be lost to have an H scene, right, and when she is corrupted, what is her goal?
Absolutely not, you don't need to lose to get H-scenes, but instead while in combat, she will get corrupted over time, and lewd actions will slowly begin. the more she become corrupted, the more she will allow prisonners to do lewd actions, and they will become more bold too. with enough corruption, karryn will learn H attacks too. Of course there is defeat scenes, but it's small portion of the H-scenes.
The H is centered in the combat, in this game.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you, I guess I will manually trial and error every mod and disable some insignificant mods. I tried to install almost everything on GitGud so that's maybe the case. The funny thing is the (modded) game seems to work on PC but not on Joiplay, I thought it would either play on both or none?
or just wait a week with latest updates. they just dont add anything much.
Unless its an actually good update, mod would catch up in less than a day or 2.

beyondrepair

May 8, 2018
is there a way to change edicts that you've selected?
Modded gameplay, you can with cheat mods.

Came back to this game wish there was a full save already in it... anyone want to spare a full save?
Just a friendly suggestion. Better off learning how to mod the game, not only is there more content due to mods, there are cheat mods where you can almost edit everything while playing [even more freedom than a NG+].

Most the fun in the game is literally creating your own saves to match your own desired fetishes / niche since there's tons of content and a NG+ actually sucks away a lot of the fun. [Unlike some games where I'd preferred to skip to a gallery save]

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Aight that is it
Imma drop my incorruptible pillar Holy Empress run to anyone asking for a full save next. Gool luck squeezing a sex scene out of her for your next 2 hour.

• Haha
Reactions: False Memory

Ahamed-secoul

Aug 9, 2022
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
i believe there is files missing in this. if anyone else has this problem, download both files from the op and the quoted and merge the most recent one (v1.2.8.75) to the oldest one 1.2.9.64

Last edited:
Reactions: Suedama

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Looks like v1.2.9.78 is the newest version and just got updated a few days ago. I have to applaud them foe going back and updating the CGs. I'm guessing that's why we don't see it in the latest updates since it's not really substantial updates but just a bunch of smaller ones fixing a few images at time. What sucks is if you use mods how you have to keep updating the game that way.

As for a Gallery, the closest thing to it, if it did work is the test mode that the game has, but I don't think it really works.

Reactions: dorsalkeyboard
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes