18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
There's no gallery, but if you get the "happy ending", you'll gain access to freeroam, or if you don't get the happy ending, you can start a NG+.
Also, why do people keep attaching that picture to their messages, am i missing something here?
is that the only criteria for free roam? i completed the game in secretary and had a wedding with the prince but my game got reset afterwards. do i have to beat it in another mode?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
is that the only criteria for free roam? i completed the game in secretary and had a wedding with the prince but my game got reset afterwards. do i have to beat it in another mode?
The "Empress" ending is not the "Happy End" that unlocks free-roam.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hey guys,
I'm curious about Karen and want to know more, especially about when she works different shifts. Firstly, when she is a barmaid, sometimes I allow her to drink but she gets drunk quickly and ends up being pulled over a table and having sex with a man. Other times, I don't let her drink, and the most she gets naked is when she pulls her tits out of her shirt and her shorts are slightly open so her pussy can be seen. I want to know if there's more to discover here and if I can achieve this by doing additional shifts. How would I know that I have covered all possible scenarios?

Secondly, when Karen works as a receptionist, I let her get really turned on and submissive. There was a goblin visitor who approached her, and he licked and fucked her pussy and ass. Other visitors got similar scenes with black and white humans, who kissed her, played with her breasts and asked her to touch their dicks, and reptilian men who were also horny and went for it when she was turned on. When a horny goblin visitor came as a guest, he would play with her tits or kiss her and ask for more. I want to know if there's more to explore here and if doing more shifts will help me discover all possible scenarios. How would I know that I've reached everything?

Thirdly, when Karen works as a gym trainer, she can now perform various acts like kissing, petting cocks, giving handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, and even bend over for gym-goers to fuck her. Is it possible to unlock different outfits for her so that when she's a gym trainer, she wears something other than her green hoodie and tights? If so, how do I do it? Again, I want to know if there's more to investigate here and how can I be sure that I've discovered all possible scenarios by doing more shifts.

Fourthly, when Karen works as a stripper and dancer at the club, I unlocked private dance performances and had her do so for various men. Are there other positions she could take during private dance sessions or are there fuck scenes that happen while she's performing regular dances? I want to know if there's more to discover here and how can I be sure that I've looked at all possible scenarios by doing more shifts.

Lastly, did I miss special scenes with a doctor or a guy who was previously a warden (I forget his name, but he is an ex-prison warden), because I didn't let them fuck her and finished game as a virgin. I also want your opinions on whether I have explored all the scenes and what mode settings to use to get more. If you could provide helpful replays for mods that are recommended, it would be great. Plus, should I start a new game with these mods enabled or can I just continue from where I am? Thank you.

Guys, kindly take note that the text above contains significant spoilers. Please be cautious before proceeding to read further.

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm curious about Karen and want to know more, especially about when she works different shifts. Firstly, when she is a barmaid, sometimes I allow her to drink but she gets drunk quickly and ends up being pulled over a table and having sex with a man. Other times, I don't let her drink, and the most she gets naked is when she pulls her tits out of her shirt and her shorts are slightly open so her pussy can be seen. I want to know if there's more to discover here and if I can achieve this by doing additional shifts. How would I know that I have covered all possible scenarios?

Secondly, when Karen works as a receptionist, I let her get really turned on and submissive. There was a goblin visitor who approached her, and he licked and fucked her pussy and ass. Other visitors got similar scenes with black and white humans, who kissed her, played with her breasts and asked her to touch their dicks, and reptilian men who were also horny and went for it when she was turned on. When a horny goblin visitor came as a guest, he would play with her tits or kiss her and ask for more. I want to know if there's more to explore here and if doing more shifts will help me discover all possible scenarios. How would I know that I've reached everything?

Thirdly, when Karen works as a gym trainer, she can now perform various acts like kissing, petting cocks, giving handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, and even bend over for gym-goers to fuck her. Is it possible to unlock different outfits for her so that when she's a gym trainer, she wears something other than her green hoodie and tights? If so, how do I do it? Again, I want to know if there's more to investigate here and how can I be sure that I've discovered all possible scenarios by doing more shifts.

Fourthly, when Karen works as a stripper and dancer at the club, I unlocked private dance performances and had her do so for various men. Are there other positions she could take during private dance sessions or are there fuck scenes that happen while she's performing regular dances? I want to know if there's more to discover here and how can I be sure that I've looked at all possible scenarios by doing more shifts.

Lastly, did I miss special scenes with a doctor or a guy who was previously a warden (I forget his name, but he is an ex-prison warden), because I didn't let them fuck her and finished game as a virgin. I also want your opinions on whether I have explored all the scenes and what mode settings to use to get more. If you could provide helpful replays for mods that are recommended, it would be great. Plus, should I start a new game with these mods enabled or can I just continue from where I am? Thank you.

Guys, kindly take note that the text above contains significant spoilers. Please be cautious before proceeding to read further.
This reads like a f*cking fever dream.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
which version is the last one the sushimod hanger mod still works? i have the latest downloaded here and the outfits don't show (though the menu still appears)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Hey guys,

"Karens prison" I want to talk to the manager about this horrible management :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: We need more rights, more gender equality and more diversity.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There are 3 endings, "Empress", "Happy" and "Disappointment".
You get empress by staying pure, happy by descending into sluttery and disappointment for going bankrupt.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

"Karens prison" I want to talk to the manager about this horrible management :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: We need more rights, more gender equality and more diversity.
She talks to "manager" of the prison at the beginning of the game then gets him fired.
She talks to the previous manager of the prison after subduing any floor.
She talks to the previous manager of the prison at the ending of the game then fights him in a final battle as if getting him fired was not enough.
She is indeed karen ...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the way i have been seeing it is there is no way to keep the money coming in i alway's in up in the red. even with all the other stuff to make money. it is also hard to get sex scene's in the glory hole and the gym lol. mybe it's just me

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
She talks to "manager" of the prison at the beginning of the game then gets him fired.
She talks to the previous manager of the prison after subduing any floor.
She talks to the previous manager of the prison at the ending of the game then fights him in a final battle as if getting him fired was not enough.
She is indeed karen ...
Did he fuck her during the last confrontation?
Since I conquered him on the first attempt without losing, I'm curious if there were any missing scenes...
Additionally, could you help with this #mypost

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

Firstly, when she is a barmaid, sometimes I allow her to drink but she gets drunk quickly and ends up being pulled over a table and having sex with a man. Other times, I don't let her drink, and the most she gets naked is when she pulls her tits out of her shirt and her shorts are slightly open so her pussy can be seen. I want to know if there's more to discover here
No, there isn't anything more.

Secondly, when Karen works as a receptionist, I let her get really turned on and submissive. There was a goblin visitor who approached her, and he licked and fucked her pussy and ass. Other visitors got similar scenes with black and white humans, who kissed her, played with her breasts and asked her to touch their dicks, and reptilian men who were also horny and went for it when she was turned on. When a horny goblin visitor came as a guest, he would play with her tits or kiss her and ask for more. I want to know if there's more to explore here
Sometimes visitors can request blowjobs but besides that you've seen everything.

Thirdly, when Karen works as a gym trainer, she can now perform various acts like kissing, petting cocks, giving handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, and even bend over for gym-goers to fuck her. Is it possible to unlock different outfits for her so that when she's a gym trainer, she wears something other than her green hoodie and tights? If so, how do I do it? Again, I want to know if there's more to investigate here
You've seen all possible sex actions in gym, there is nothing more to see except unlocking a few outfit options. I don't remember how to unlock them but if I had to guess they are probably tied to gym reputation.

Fourthly, when Karen works as a stripper and dancer at the club, I unlocked private dance performances and had her do so for various men. Are there other positions she could take during private dance sessions or are there fuck scenes that happen while she's performing regular dances? I want to know if there's more to discover
There is nothing more, you've seen it all.

Lastly, did I miss special scenes with a doctor or a guy who was previously a warden (I forget his name, but he is an ex-prison warden), because I didn't let them fuck her and finished game as a virgin.
He doesn't have a unique sex scene as far as I know.

I also want your opinions on whether I have explored all the scenes and what mode settings to use to get more. If you could provide helpful replays for mods that are recommended, it would be great. Plus, should I start a new game with these mods enabled or can I just continue from where I am?
Wait until dlc drops, see if modders fix previously broken mods. Mainly outfit mods. If you can't or don't want to wait, here is the list of mods I am currently using, besides those I am also using rj cheat menu, that's all.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
No, there isn't anything more.

Sometimes visitors can request blowjobs but besides that you've seen everything.

You've seen all possible sex actions in gym, there is nothing more to see except unlocking a few outfit options. I don't remember how to unlock them but if I had to guess they are probably tied to gym reputation.

There is nothing more, you've seen it all.

He doesn't have a unique sex scene as far as I know.

Wait until dlc drops, see if modders fix previously broken mods. Mainly outfit mods. If you can't or don't want to wait, here is the list of mods I am currently using, besides those I am also using rj cheat menu, that's all.
Friend,
I am truly grateful for taking the time to sincerely read through my lengthy post and for providing such thoughtful and comprehensive feedback.
Thank you a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Purple_Heart

GRONKHAHA

Mar 6, 2021
Anyone possibly be a legend and post the save file that's completed for free roam? I just want to experience all the job fun without grinding pwease?

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes