Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
It's mostly him self admitting that this'll just be a grift to keep his patreon alive. Me personally, if I really was in a position where I felt like I had to force myself to come out with a new game despite having an already successful one that had more potential for more content, I would've just simply had kept at it with the successful game that still had more to offer.
They tested the "keep building off the success" option with gym dlc only for them to get cold feet once the beta testing was completely buggy and most of the members of the subscriberstar complained about how little it offers. Im positive this is the reason why this is the only major addition when it comes to dlc.

Every dlc is fairly minor with stray pubes, hair changes, and tit size adjustments.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
We can only dream what this game could have been with a slightly bigger dev team.
If that happen.. I would gladly buy the official game (not really lol).. because if they have a bigger dev team meant.. bigger budget, more expensive, no pirate version.. but the good side the game would be finished fully ages ago..

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
How do I make myself as bitch as possible in this game?
I have a question as the way she refers karryn as herself.. i assuming the gender is a lady since karryn is a lady, which she referred as herself.. but no answer needed.. lol.. you do you..

But to answer the question.. hrmmm.. just lose? LoL

Jul 11, 2022
Does anyone have a save file for Version 1.2.6.20? I wanna use mods but i never really backed up my save files from before all that and all my saves are too new to use for this version. If any kind souls can help out that'd be nice

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Ooof, a Non battle fuck game? And all those games he listed? I mean if its what he wants to do creatively, thats fine and i am interested in what he makes. But VN's have been done to death, and the most popular strategy games end up just being story>fights>scene. FOR ME, its just a slide show with extra steps. But again, if its something he's actually passionate about, then i am interested.

Reactions: roxas091

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
i
Ooof, a Non battle fuck game? And all those games he listed? I mean if its what he wants to do creatively, thats fine and i am interested in what he makes. But VN's have been done to death, and the most popular strategy games end up just being story>fights>scene. FOR ME, its just a slide show with extra steps. But again, if its something he's actually passionate about, then i am interested.
i doubt anything will top karryn prison

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
When working as a gym trainer, I'm curious if there are any alternative outfits. Currently, my gym reputation stands at a 2. Is there a way to expedite or bypass conditions that should be meet before being able to wear other outfits?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
When working as a gym trainer, I'm curious if there are any alternative outfits. Currently, my gym reputation stands at a 2. Is there a way to expedite or bypass conditions that should be meet before being able to wear other outfits?
There are 4 different ones, green which is the default, gray, pink and leopard.
If you want to have more reputation at the gym by cheating, just locate RemtairyKarrynTrainer.js, open it and ctrl+f "Game_Party.prototype.setGymReputation = function(value)" without quotations and you'll find this:
JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.setGymReputation = function(value) {
    let minRep = this.getMinimumGymReputation();
Change it into this or whatever you want (you unlock the last clothes at +10 rep):
JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.setGymReputation = function(value) {
    let minRep = 10;
Save the edit and relaunch the game, now your minimum reputation will always be atleast 10 which is enough to unlock all the clothes for trainer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fin_369

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
(THIS WAS TRANSLATED WITH A SHITTY TRANSLATOR)
Kalin's Prison Production Diary 206 [Magical Breasts DLC Progress Report] Progress and New Game
This is Sachinama ( @sachinama072 ).
I'll be bringing you the latest news on "Kalin's Prison" every Tuesday!

I'll confess the true intention of the Demonic Breasts DLC
This may seem sudden, but the Magical Breasts DLC is almost complete.

Well, I decided to finish it.

The main work of the Magical Breasts DLC was not drawing the P-cup breasts, but rather renewing the CG.
Previously, a free update was added to Calipari to allow players to select H-cup breasts, which are slightly smaller than the default breasts.

This was completed in roughly a month.

To be honest, I could have completed the magical breasts in two months, if not one. If it had been a rush job
where they just shoved in the big boobs without any renewal work .

After the Gym Trainer DLC was completed, I had almost no desire to add anything new. I
had a much stronger desire to create a new game.

However, due to certain circumstances, I decided to start work on the Manyuu DLC after all. I also decided to do serious work rather than rush it.

The reason for this was that his partner, Remu, was in a slump.
(Introduction for first-time viewers: Remu is the co-creator of Calipri and a programmer. He's a crazy American who learned Japanese from erotic games. He's Sachinama's best friend.)

Remu had fallen into a slump, and days went by in which she was unable to think clearly about Calipari, let alone the new game.

He had received a great response to his first original work, and he had been suffering from the pressure.
Ci-en is the only forum for Caribbeancom in Japan, but overseas, an enormous amount of opinions are sent to Discord and other platforms every day.
(Most of it is in English, and sometimes Chinese, so Sachinama gave up reading it...)

Moreover, erotic games have a huge variety of fetishes and requests.
It's hard to imagine how Remu felt as she faced them every day.

On the other hand , Sachinama was honestly a lighthearted game.
As long as Remu was good, I didn't mind making sequels to previous games like Meltis 2 and Karin 2.

However, Remu is a creator who stubbornly dislikes that.
He never wants to make the same thing twice or even three times.
He's the kind of person who always wants to try new things. He
's a really troublesome guy lol

Ahhh, I always think he's such a genius and strange guy (lol)

But, the trouble is, Sachinama is the type of person who can understand that feeling.
So, if your important partner wants to do that, you want to let him do it.

That's why I was fully prepared to wait until Remu got out of his slump and was in top condition to take on a new project.

Well, even so, I
was optimistic that the slump would soon pass and I'd be back to full swing as usual!!

So while I was waiting, Sachinama mainly spent her time practicing drawing erotic manga as a hobby and helping to make a Karin figure.

But... being in a slump wasn't that simple.
It seemed like the symptoms were more severe than Sachinama had thought.

To encourage him, I invited him to Japan, we traveled together, and we talked about various things.
But even after that, he still wasn't overwhelmed.
Besides game development, Remu was also worried about his own life.

Right before she met Sachinama, Remu had cancer and was on the verge of death, which forced her to take a bird's-eye view of life.
This might be a long-term battle... No, if she's not careful, she might never be able to return to the industry.

In the worst case scenario, Sachinama was considering returning to her solo circle and continuing to create her works alone like in the past.
So when she started the Manyuu DLC, she prepared some hidden objectives.

・I'm going to continue practicing drawing on the main Calipari game, calling it a renewal (I can only say sorry to all the MOD creators ‍)
・If the Magical Breasts DLC is completed and Remu doesn't get out of her slump, I'll go back to Sachinama's solo circle Happy Life. In other words, I'll wait until then.
・I'm going to verify how to draw CG and layer composition in preparation for when the new game starts.

To all the users who simply wanted to get horny with erotic games,
I'm truly sorry.

That's why I've been spending so much time on this.

but,

At that time,

Just the other day,

Mr. Remu...

It seems he's overcome his slump
Just the other day,

Mr. Remu...

It seems he's overcome his slump.

Is this for real???!?!?!?!?!

Personally, I think the King's return is a little early! I
'm sure the fans are feeling like "It's finally here..." though.

Moreover, for some reason, this happened just as Sachinama finished renewing all of her main CG!! (This article is for followers)

All I can say is welcome back.
Remu and I have already been discussing ideas for a new erotic game.

And in fact, for the Demonic Breasts DLC, Sachinama was thinking up various plans on her own.

Until the very last moment when Remu returned, I was planning to add various additional elements other than boobs. I love game production itself... hehehe

But I've stopped using it
I'm going to release the Magical Breasts DLC soon as a niche DLC that just makes boobs bigger, and then I'll be done with it ‍
(It also supports the Hair DLC and Gym Trainer DLC)

Now that Remu is back, my attention is now entirely focused on the new game.

I am very, very aware that you all feel that Calipari still has a lot of potential. Thank you so much! Even I,
the creator, could not have imagined that people would continue to follow an erotic game that has already been on the market for three years for so long. It
is almost never the case in life that someone has so many expectations of you.
I am very happy. Thank you as always!!!

Thanks to all of you who always sent messages of encouragement and support, I was able to continue working without giving up.
You are the true backbone of Rem Tailly!

However... it seems unlikely that we will be able to meet the expectations of those who hope for another work like Calipari...

The new game will be a completely different game from Calipari.
It's confirmed.
There will be no more Calipari sequels, and I think the Magical Breasts DLC will be the last DLC for Calipari.

We hope you will stay with us until the day the Magical Breasts DLC is released.

For now, this is all I can report.
Work on the Demonic Breasts DLC isn't completely finished yet, so for now I'd like to finish up the remaining gym trainers and cut-ins!

The article for followers is a sample of Yeti Titty Fuck!

Oh, and one more thing!!! We have one more important announcement to make.

The first limited edition of the Karin figure will come with a bonus voice drama.
So I have to write that scenario too!!

The structure I'm thinking of is to divide it into chapters 1, 2, and 3, and I'd like to express the flow of how Karin, who is full of pride, becomes addicted to perverted dicks in an audio work.
There are no plans to release it separately. The audio will be in Japanese only
1000023416.jpg
1000023417.jpg
1000023418.jpg

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
So in this week it was revealed that the reason p cups took forever is because the artist wanted update the cg and make her look ai generated and rem revealed he doesn't know what the fuck to do with the next game

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes