garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
So in this week it was revealed that the reason p cups took forever is because the artist wanted update the cg and make her look ai generated and rem revealed he doesn't know what the fuck to do with the next game
Is there a new expected month to launch the p cup dlc or not? If not, what's your guess?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I just hope modders will be willing and able to add content once the actual team decide to let the game be "finished"
At first I was gonna say "Not likely" but then I remembered that the CG is mostly AI now, which means if someone really wanted to and wanted to dedicate the time. They could probably make additional content that wouldn't be jarring to the existing artwork.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
So in this week it was revealed that the reason p cups took forever is because the artist wanted update the cg and make her look ai generated and rem revealed he doesn't know what the fuck to do with the next game
Not sure why you use "look ai generated" as something negative. For me not many artists can draw on the same level as properly generated AI art, with the same amount of details and realism. Especially in case of game art. So I consider it as a compliment instead, similar to saying that his art became so good that it looks AI generated

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
At first I was gonna say "Not likely" but then I remembered that the CG is mostly AI now, which means if someone really wanted to and wanted to dedicate the time. They could probably make additional content that wouldn't be jarring to the existing artwork.
The problem with AI is that once i know it's AI, my dick refuses to cooperate.
The eyes and shading are always off somehow, almost dead and same-y.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Have we seen any of the AI lookalike art that people are saying that this game is changing to?

Anyone got any side by side pictures or anything?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Have we seen any of the AI lookalike art that people are saying that this game is changing to?

Anyone got any side by side pictures or anything?
All it is, is people claiming, without any real proof, that the updated images "look like AI".

There's no real proof of them using AI for the CG updates, just people not liking / wanting the CG updates. Claiming something is AI art is pretty much the modern version of claiming art is traced without showing what it was traced from.

Note that the hands / feet looking "wrong" isn't a guarantee that it's AI, just one indicator. Many artists (including professional artists) are terrible at drawing hands / feet already.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
All it is, is people claiming, without any real proof, that the updated images "look like AI".

There's no real proof of them using AI for the CG updates, just people not liking / wanting the CG updates. Claiming something is AI art is pretty much the modern version of claiming art is traced without showing what it was traced from.

Note that the hands / feet looking "wrong" isn't a guarantee that it's AI, just one indicator. Many artists (including professional artists) are terrible at drawing hands / feet already.
You will never get proof unless:
  • someone hacks developer
  • developer admits to using ai
And both are unlikely to happen.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

Artists may use AI to assist their work, nothing wrong with that.
(Unless if they're just directly using the generated art which would be a different thing.)

The problem is NOT making such cosmetic change as optional, so there's no way to switch back to the old style if you prefer that.

Reactions: roxas091

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
You will never get proof unless:
  • someone hacks developer
  • developer admits to using ai
And both are unlikely to happen.
  • if you look at the layers in the game, they are very granular. Eyes on one layer, mouth on the other, boobs, tie, hair, etc. It would be a lot of work to crop out everything to such small pieces
  • with AI it would be hard to generate layers that would be consistent with other layers and overall style.
  • people who used AI know, that it doesn't support transparency. So you won't be able to generate transparent layers, that has been replaced during redrawing work.
All above indicates that it won't be worth it unless you really bad at drawing or really good with AI
mouth_down_be1.png
P.S. And fact that people already have troubles distinguishing between AI art and art of an artist warms my heart. I feel bright future ahead

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
I work with ai and I can generate and automatically crop transparent pieces. I am using it to create items, enemies and even player characters for my game.
How do you do that? Afaik sd and SDXL models fundamentally dont support alpha channel (aka transparency). I haven't found reliable way to do that, so I'm curious.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean simply cropping out with mask. I meant creating partial transparency in right places (like in the example of the mouth I've attached earlier)

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Artists may use AI to assist their work, nothing wrong with that.
(Unless if they're just directly using the generated art which would be a different thing.)

The problem is NOT making such cosmetic change as optional, so there's no way to switch back to the old style if you prefer that.
Except there's literally nothing stopping you from keeping and playing a version with the old art. It's not like a change to the art of a live service game, you can just not update the version you have and even keep multiple versions to play with the old art and the latest version for mods and such.

• Wow
Reactions: RedAISkye

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do you do that? Afaik sd and SDXL models fundamentally dont support alpha channel (aka transparency). I haven't found reliable way to do that, so I'm curious.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean simply cropping out with mask. I meant creating partial transparency in right places (like in the example of the mouth I've attached earlier)
I just checked how it works because it has been quite a while since the last time I used ai. Turns out sd was generating images with flat color background(usually white or grey) which can be automatically cropped using a plugin to generate "transparency" where it is needed. This way I was able to use it to generate all sorts of stuff with transparent "background" but yeah it doesn't seem to be able to generate partially transparent pieces.

Reactions: sifena7986

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
I try a ccmod and turn on condom mode but doesn't see enemy wearing condom.
How to fix
I asked on git, condoms graphics on inmates are disabled for now due to the official graphics updates. No clear ETA for when they will be enabled back, but as long as the dev keeps making pointlessly dragged out graphics updates, then we most likely won't get a working condom mod.

Reactions: goodbyemygirl
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes