Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Sounds like a step backwards. Basically Meltys Quest 2.0? You'd think after making a battlefuck like this he'd improve and innovate upon it in the next game. Shame.
That'd be the logical thing to assume, KP is a great battlefuck game and he honestly could have cornered his niche in the market. He could have been the battlefuck developer.
Ah well, no point crying over spilt milk, it is what it is. I have zero interest in what he's decided to make next but I wish him the best.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Piracy is an unauthorized copying or distribution, not "theft/stealing", especially when you don't even own the game that you legally purchased.

And the funny thing is, the KP mods called it piracy for me simply changing 1 line of code in the demo version of the game to continue playing past artificial restriction :KEK:
Piracy also includes unauthorized use. Depending on code licensing, modifing game's code can be also illegal and goes under unauthorized use. Afaik that this game doesn't specify licensing, so by default it's prohibited to modify. You can call it cracking or breaking licensing agreement if you don't like this generalisation.

But I agree with you that it's not a theft in a direct meaning of the word. I assume this comparison is probably related to loses to product owner would suffer from the leaked product. Like stealing potential/expected income

P.S. Not preaching morals, just sharing info if you're interested

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
is there any guide or a Walkthrough on titles? I'm trying to get the first kiss bj but I can't reach 100 pleasure fast enough before a kiss pops up HELP

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
is there any guide or a Walkthrough on titles? I'm trying to get the first kiss bj but I can't reach 100 pleasure fast enough before a kiss pops up HELP
If you are hunting that title specifically and are willing to start a new game, that is what I'd do: at start pick the hidden desire and weak spot of mouth to get it easier to bj levels. Buy the finger claw ring while you are grinding passives necessery to get the mouth desire limit of kisses higher. As you picked mouth hidden desire, enemies will target your mouth more. You can also buy mascot phone strap to reduce bj requirement.

Then you can lose a battle at level one to get the defeat scene, which is a group blowjob scene, handy.
Here's a picture of accessories I mentioned...
1718914300734.png

Hope I was clear enough.

Ah yes, you can also do the release desires edict. It allows to... release desires :oops:
In this case it would be cock desire and mouth desire.
1718914877619.png

Last edited:
Reactions: False Memory

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Sounds like a step backwards. Basically Meltys Quest 2.0? You'd think after making a battlefuck like this he'd improve and innovate upon it in the next game. Shame.
The thing that worries me is that if I were playing an alicesoft game like Rance I would be so engrossed in the story and gameplay that the cgs would just be a bonus. I don't think remtairy is capable of making a product like that good as much as I would love to be surprised. Noone ever cared about the story in any of their games for good reason.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The thing that worries me is that if I were playing an alicesoft game like Rance I would be so engrossed in the story and gameplay that the cgs would just be a bonus. I don't think remtairy is capable of making a product like that good as much as I would love to be surprised. Noone ever cared about the story in any of their games for good reason.
Yeah, the H-part in AliceSoft games are rarely anything to write home about. Doubly-so for non-Rance titles.

Reactions: drwood

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
I stumbled upon an intriguing video on YouTube, and I'm quite keen on exploring if there's any method to acquire similar outfits showcased in it (provided it's feasible).
To give you a clearer idea, I will share an image of one of the ensembles that was modeled in the video, alongside the video link itself.

karryn.png

Reactions: aleyugioh

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I stumbled upon an intriguing video on YouTube, and I'm quite keen on exploring if there's any method to acquire similar outfits showcased in it (provided it's feasible).
To give you a clearer idea, I will share an image of one of the ensembles that was modeled in the video, alongside the video link itself.

View attachment 3754929

Comments mention it's on Karryn's Prison official discord.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

View attachment 3754929

You need to find a version of the game that is compatible with those mods because they stopped working a long time ago.

Reactions: fin_369 and HikkiG

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 3754929

No, currently the outfit mods are broken due to the art being reworked and the creators of those mods not yet updating them due to the forementioned part.
Unless you want use older version of the game and certain mods.

Reactions: fin_369 and HikkiG

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Oh look, yet another one who does not understand how much of a gargantuan undertaking it is to rework thousands of art assets that mesh together in a paperdoll system.
First off, I wasn't even criticizing the programmer, I was criticizing the artist. I don't think "how much of a gargantuan undertaking it is to rework thousands of art assets that mesh together in a paperdoll system" really matters to the artist. Since you clearly just saw criticism and didn't bother to actually read it, I'll quote it for you:

Now I'm not an artist, so I could be wrong, but I don't think it takes this long to redraw the exact same pictures he already has just with bigger boobs for the P-cup variation dlc. I would have assumed it would take about the same amount of time as the H-cup varitaion dlc
Also, even if I didn't directly state it, I was in no way trying to hide that I don't understand the delay in the post you responded too, so the snarkiness is unnecessary. It is specifically because I don't understand that I compared it to the similar update. I don't understand how the P-cup update would take more than 3 times longer than the H-cup update. Again, as I'm not an artist I even readily admitted that
I could be wrong
but if you're gonna be snarky about what I say at least read what I said, because at no point did I even mention the programming aspect. I honestly assumed the programming hadn't even started, since that would require the art to be drawn.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
First off, I wasn't even criticizing the programmer, I was criticizing the artist. I don't think "how much of a gargantuan undertaking it is to rework thousands of art assets that mesh together in a paperdoll system" really matters to the artist. Since you clearly just saw criticism and didn't bother to actually read it, I'll quote it for you:

Also, even if I didn't directly state it, I was in no way trying to hide that I don't understand the delay in the post you responded too, so the snarkiness is unnecessary. It is specifically because I don't understand that I compared it to the similar update. I don't understand how the P-cup update would take more than 3 times longer than the H-cup update. Again, as I'm not an artist I even readily admitted that but if you're gonna be snarky about what I say at least read what I said, because at no point did I even mention the programming aspect. I honestly assumed the programming hadn't even started, since that would require the art to be drawn.
OK, you also seem to be completely not understanding the post telling you the issue.

"how much of a gargantuan undertaking it is to rework thousands of art assets that mesh together in a paperdoll system" IS the ENTIRE art side of it. A paperdoll system is what this and many other games use, with different parts of the body, clothing, expressions, exc drawn separately and then layered together in the game to make the full images. While there is some coding side to it, it's still a huge amount of art assets to make before the coding side can really get done (unless you use placeholder files).

I'll say it again, making the assets for the paperdoll system and making sure they mesh together properly IS THE ART SIDE OF THINGS.

The P-cup DLC also requires more redrawing than the H cup one did, since the larger breasts would interact with the rest of both Karryn's body and any others in a scene more than the smaller breasts did. They're also updating all the art assets, not just making the P-cup assets (setting aside the debates on the quality of those).

What has (likely) been happening, is that the art assets get drawn, then they get passed over to the programmer to put in piece by piece. So the artist draws the level 1 defeat scenes, they get added into the development build of the game while the artist goes to work on other scenes. The art assets don't need to all be done before the programming side starts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
OK, you also seem to be completely not understanding the post telling you the issue.

"how much of a gargantuan undertaking it is to rework thousands of art assets that mesh together in a paperdoll system" IS the ENTIRE art side of it. A paperdoll system is what this and many other games use, with different parts of the body, clothing, expressions, exc drawn separately and then layered together in the game to make the full images. While there is some coding side to it, it's still a huge amount of art assets to make before the coding side can really get done (unless you use placeholder files).

I'll say it again, making the assets for the paperdoll system and making sure they mesh together properly IS THE ART SIDE OF THINGS.

The P-cup DLC also requires more redrawing than the H cup one did, since the larger breasts would interact with the rest of both Karryn's body and any others in a scene more than the smaller breasts did. They're also updating all the art assets, not just making the P-cup assets (setting aside the debates on the quality of those).

What has (likely) been happening, is that the art assets get drawn, then they get passed over to the programmer to put in piece by piece. So the artist draws the level 1 defeat scenes, they get added into the development build of the game while the artist goes to work on other scenes. The art assets don't need to all be done before the programming side starts.
I apologize as this is gonna sound sarcastic, but I assure it's not: this was actually pretty educational to read, and I do genuinely appreciate you taking the time to write it out instead of writing me off as a lost cause. As you so correctly surmised, I had no idea what a paperdoll system is.

I had trouble wrapping my head around the idea of it taking more than 3 times longer, but if they are updating all assets than that makes more sense.

Reactions: souldead341

droglob

Aug 26, 2017

A paperdoll system is what this and many other games use, with different parts of the body, clothing, expressions, exc drawn separately and then layered together in the game to make the full images.
This isn't how it's done at all. A base full image is drawn to be used as a template from which you can cut pieces from. After it's cut to pieces you can assemble them minus the piece you want to change and use the template as reference to draw it. You can't just draw things separately while having the intended finished product in your head, everything would be an uncanny valley, disproportionate and misaligned mess.

Incidentally, if you already have all the cut outs or templates drawn, it would be trivial to sort of reverse engineer the process by assembling them to form a full image, have an AI do a pass of it and then disassemble the new art again.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes