Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I was kind of simplifying it, I know it's not a 100% realistic way to do it, but the guy I was responding to pretty obviously had no idea what a paperdoll system is (which they then confirmed as the case).

Also, you generally don't cut the image apart (based on my understanding), but use multiple layers in a program to hold the different pieces. That's what I mean by being drawn separately in this case, since each part is drawn fully in relation to the parts using the layers to keep each part separate.

Also, this game and many others don't have the images fully reassembled then put in the game, but hold each separate part of the image and layer them inside the game as it's running. This saves space in the file download, since you don't need to make literally every variation of the images possible in the game, just combine the correct parts. There are some games / developers who do make every variation, but those are generally more limited.
tldr: you draw each body part in seperate, then resemble it like an avenger team.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Why are people arguing about piracy on a pirate site?

Am I to believe that anyone against piracy on here hasn't downloaded any games that were leaked? This includes Patron builds that aren't available to the public or Japanese games not released to the Western market in translation.

That is like going to a Pizza restaurant and arguing why they don't serve hamburgers.

TOPTOP2580

Jun 21, 2024
Pa3uk โพสต์: 4849579 สมาชิก: 125200 said:
สวัสดีทุกคน เกมนี้ยอดเยี่ยมมาก แต่ฉันประสบปัญหาบางอย่าง (หรือฉันแค่โง่ -_-) ขอคำแนะนำหน่อย
1) วิธีปิดการใช้งานบันทึกอัตโนมัติ ???? มันน่ารำคาญ (ไม่ได้แยกคอลัมน์ แต่เขียนทับการบันทึกครั้งล่าสุดซึ่งเป็นสาเหตุที่ทำให้ฉันเสียเวลาในพื้นที่ว่าง (เลือกผิดในการพัฒนา))
2) ORDER ตกเร็วมาก - จะควบคุมมันได้อย่างไร ??? วิจัยให้น้อยแต่ตกมาก 8 (
3) การศึกษาจำนวนมากถูกปิดและจำเป็นต้องมีการวิจัยก่อนหน้านี้ แต่ฉันก็ไม่พบมัน (หรือฉันตาบอด -_- เช่น -อัปเกรดอุปกรณ์ครัวขอให้มีการวิจัย: การตรวจสอบเรือนจำ แต่ไม่ใช่) ...
ให้คำแนะนำเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้อย่างน้อย ขอบคุณล่วงหน้า
[/อ้าง]

jojore

Mar 18, 2018
I need help !
Can someone share or tell me how to get "nw.exe" of ver 1.2.5.11 ? mine is broken
(it's an old version with old graphic that i want to keep)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Well, I disagree, but that's not the point.
You disagree because you don't understand what's a DRM, what's put in place as anti-piracy measure and what's not.
So you're objectively wrong if you throw words like cracking/bypassing in a case where that doesn't apply.

Point is that it's equally illegal to modify both DRM code or non-DRM code without owner's permission.
It's not illegal when it's not done for commercial use. Again, 99% of the mods that exist would be illegal if that was the case, since most mods are created without the dev's permission.

In case of removing demo barrier, it's clearly not fair use, since it economically impacts product owner.
It is fair use since it's a personal use case. Same goes for decrypting game assets. They do not economically impact anything as you're accessing content that's publicly made available for free or you already have the license to.

I agree with you that game companies won't sue modders for reasons you've listed. Unless, of course, mod harms them. It's up to product owner in the end
No, I said modders won't take that fight with a big company in court even if the modder is in the right.

A big company can take down any mods they want, doesn't matter if the mod """harms""" them or not.
They have the power to legally abuse it, that's why I do not care for legality when it comes to such topic as they already differ depending on where you live, I look at things from a moral standpoint.

Devs not being able to maximize profits is not something I see as an issue, especially when it involves fucking over consumers.

...how your form of theft is 'not really stealing, honest'...
Because it isn't a form of "theft" at all, reason why it comes down to copyright issue and not theft.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What's Remtairy's been up to after Karryn's Prison, or is he still fixing things for it?
read or search. yeah i know the last few pages don't have anything of value about the game. rems most recen ci-en post has been posted here. or just go check discord or rems ci-en page.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
You disagree because you don't understand what's a DRM, what's put in place as anti-piracy measure and what's not.
Yeah, your interpretation of author's intent will surely be taken as something objective in court. I didn't want to argue about what you or I think is cracking or DRM, yet you still keep redirecting discussion to irrelevant direction. Let's proceed github fork experiment I mentioned earlier, since you don't accept any verbal argument or even docs.

It's not illegal when it's not done for commercial use. Again, 99% of the mods that exist would be illegal if that was the case, since most mods are created without the dev's permission.
Again, if you read attached docs you'll see: "without a license, the default copyright laws apply, meaning that you retain all rights to your source code and no one may reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from your work". Mods are "derivative works", which would allow produce owner to sue modders. Some companies can specify license agreement, but in this game case, there is only verbal permission from author, so he have all rights to shut down modding at any moment if he went crazy

It is fair use since it's a personal use case. Same goes for decrypting game assets. They do not economically impact anything as you're accessing content that's publicly made available for free or you already have the license to.
So if I crack app myself for personal use, it's "fair use". I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous statement. As well as that avoiding paying for a product or extra features doesn't economically impacts owner. You can try to say to product owner that you've modified his code for personal use and send him your real address to prove your point. I'll be surprised

A big company can take down any mods they want, doesn't matter if the mod """harms""" them or not.
Agreed

I look at things from a moral standpoint.
I don't see reason in discussing morals. It's pretty subjective thing. You won't have legal problems for misinterpreting morals

Because it isn't a form of "theft" at all, reason why it comes down to copyright issue and not theft.
I agree, it's not a theft

Okay, I tried to convince you that modifying code is illegal and considered piracy (yes, even for personal use). I provided references to prove my point. I mentioned that it's not about morals. I think I did all I could to clarify the term, so I'm out. I suggest to agree to disagree if that was not enough for you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
What's Remtairy's been up to after Karryn's Prison, or is he still fixing things for it?
Fixing, not, but apparently they are still doing DLCs for the game, though it seems by now only to add up more (even bigger) boobs sizes. I write "they", because last I had seen, it was indicated the extra boobs size DLCs, are also because Remtairy according to that information is effectively at least two people, one doing the graphics and the other doing the programming, and the second is busy with other stuff or "real life", so the first is doing the picture.
But this is a summary of information here, I do not have direct contacts, so it may all be wrong.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Fixing, not, but apparently they are still doing DLCs for the game, though it seems by now only to add up more (even bigger) boobs sizes. I write "they", because last I had seen, it was indicated the extra boobs size DLCs, are also because Remtairy according to that information is effectively at least two people, one doing the graphics and the other doing the programming, and the second is busy with other stuff or "real life", so the first is doing the picture.
But this is a summary of information here, I do not have direct contacts, so it may all be wrong.
Usually devs can't wait to move on, so whenever I check this thread I'm taken aback to see the version number increasing lol.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Usually devs can't wait to move on, so whenever I check this thread I'm taken aback to see the version number increasing lol.
I think devs want to move on but at the same time they don't want money flow to stop. That's probably why they made trash gym dlc, pubes dlc no one asked for and the incoming p-cup dlc with constant cg rework updates.

Reactions: spblu

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yeah, your interpretation of author's intent will surely be taken as something objective in court..
1. Dev themselves said they don't care about people pirating their games.
2. The demo restriction is put in place so people don't engage with WIP content from older patreon build that's not playable.
3. The game isn't even protected by Steam DRM.
4. You don't need to modify the code or decrypt the game to pirate the game. That's done for a completely different reason and has nothing to do with piracy as they're not required in order to pirate the game.

Clearly we can tell the dev has no intent to bother with putting anti-piracy measures based on many factors that come into play yet you're falsly assuming they do because you want to be right so badly?

Lifting the demo restriction is about accessing unfinished content left by the dev that's not normally accessible in the game. It's equivalent to modders accessing hot coffee in GTA SA. That has nothing to do with piracy. You clearly do not understand what piracy means just like the mods in the dev's discord. You might as well apply to become a mod there. :KEK:

...I didn't want to argue about what you or I think is cracking or DRM, yet you still keep redirecting discussion to irrelevant direction.
It's not relevant to you when you're pushing a certain narrative.
But it's very much relevant when you're saying things like "So if I crack app", "So if a hacker gets caught doing something illegal" implying there was cracking/bypassing or any illegal things involved in a personal use case of a modification of a product you have the license to.

Reactions: drone4of2

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Guys, what are your thoughts on this?
I don't think when it happens, I become unaware of my actions, events around me, and temporarily lose any concept of shame. As a result my libido is not justified by anything resembling logic. It would be like trying to persuade a moose to stop walking around.

In summary, arbitrarily large balloons enlarge my small balloon.

I think my personal threshold is when the height of the breasts (when laid on the floor) overtake the height of the character's head. It works as long as the head, nipples (and hands?) are all within view, and then I am able to meet it (far more than) halfway.

I understand that saying this would frustrate you, and it was what actually motivated me to post something so personal (and dumb).

• Wow
Reactions: fin_369
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes