zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, I meant is Yasu I was just getting mixed with "robot" stuff, I what is his enemie types as? It is prisoner or thug?
yasu is a boss you will find him listed as boss_yasu if i remember right. be careful, there is the yasu from the intro fight and the yasu near the end of the game and they are different. it might be boss_yasu2 for the yasu near the end of the game

Reactions: honkuma

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yeah, I got you in the previous message. Let's finish this, since nothing I provide will matter
You believe Github as the force of law, disregard fair use as a valid defense against copyright infringement and conflate game modding with piracy.

I guess I was also "pirating" KP by just modding a cheatmenu in the game to access the dev's test map that is not normally accessible in-game. Guess that barrier wasn't there to prevent players from engaging with unplayable test content, it was clearly a barrier placed as anti-piracy measure regardless of the dev's intent:-
There is kind of a "recollection room"(Location: ~~~~~Test map 1) but it's purely for the dev to test stuff out and it can only be accessed via cheats.
View attachment 1559548
I tried to check the changelong but it is not working for me. What's new in the new version?
You need to be logged in to Steam to view it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sifena7986
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes