fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
You need to find a version of the game that is compatible with those mods because they stopped working a long time ago.
No, currently the outfit mods are broken due to the art being reworked and the creators of those mods not yet updating them due to the forementioned part.
Unless you want use older version of the game and certain mods.
It's a bummer that we can't get it done right now, but does the same go for Image Replacer?

I hope someone saved an older version of the game and would be up to share - I'd love to catch a glimpse of her in those outfits!

In any case, thank you all so much!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Piracy also includes unauthorized use.
Unauthorized use just means using it without purchasing a legitimate license which is already covered by unauthorized copying, since you need to acquire a copy to use it in the first place.

Depending on code licensing, modifing game's code can be also illegal and goes under unauthorized use. Afaik that this game doesn't specify licensing, so by default it's prohibited to modify. You can call it cracking or breaking licensing agreement if you don't like this generalisation...
All mods would be illegal if simply modifying the code was by default prohibited.

This is not cracking either since no DRM was tampered with nor is there any reason to as it's legally downloaded from the official source.

The artificial in-game barrier was just there because the dev didn't want to take out the patreon content from it.
That's not a DRM. It's like calling it piracy if you use a decompiler to extract in-game assets because the assets were originally encrypted which is a barrier.

Also, even if you access past demo, the game will show missing image errors and such as it was WIP from older patreon build. It wasn't playable content, just some texts.

I assume this comparison is probably related to loses to product owner would suffer from the leaked product. Like stealing potential/expected income
It's not a leaked product when the content was included in the public demo by the dev themselves. Anybody had access to it on Steam for free. It was also a personal use case since the modification wasn't shared with anyone even though people can easily figure it out themselves as it was as simple as changing a single line of boolean value.

You can't "steal potential/expected income" either. That's like saying pirates are stealing potential income from the devs by pirating, most pirates wouldn't have bought the game anyway, so they're not a measurement of the sales a dev could've potentially made.

Not that it would've mattered to the devs as they're already profitting off of subscription.

...I hope someone saved an older version of the game and would be up to share - I'd love to catch a glimpse of her in those outfits!...
I've archived the old build v1.2.6.20 FULL which is before the art rework and workshop integration.

Last edited:

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
I'm really into big tits, but dude, these ones in the game seem a bit exaggerated. They're way too out of proportion and it feels unnatural. It's like she has two balloons attached to her body (I know that doesn't make sense for a game, but you understand what I mean). If they could add some customization options to make her body look more balanced, maybe it would be better. This DLC just seems really poorly done. The game is one of my favorites, but this new character design feels like they didn't put much thought into making her feel sexy and beautiful so we can get horny and get our balls empty, as we did previously with our favorite bitch - Karen.
Maybe this is just how I see it.

Guys, what are your thoughts on this?

1000023418.jpg

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I hope someone saved an older version of the game and would be up to share - I'd love to catch a glimpse of her in those outfits!
I don't have it but you if you are willing to find it yourself take a look at the date this post was written:
Capture.PNG
You need to find the game version close to that date. Good luck!

Reactions: fin_369

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I'm really into big tits, but dude, these ones in the game seem a bit exaggerated. They're way too out of proportion and it feels unnatural. It's like she has two balloons attached to her body (I know that doesn't make sense for a game, but you understand what I mean). If they could add some customization options to make her body look more balanced, maybe it would be better. This DLC just seems really poorly done. The game is one of my favorites, but this new character design feels like they didn't put much thought into making her feel sexy and beautiful so we can get horny and get our balls empty, as we did previously with our favorite bitch - Karen.

View attachment 3756381
You are aware that there's an option to reduce the size of her tits, right? It was added a while before the P-cup update was even announced.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

View attachment 3756381
They need to make Big Ass DLC after this to make her overall body look balanced. :LUL:

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022

View attachment 3756381
More tits for us lol

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Unauthorized use just means using it without purchasing a legitimate license which is already covered by unauthorized copying, since you need to acquire a copy to use it in the first place.
It means that you can't use it any way author doesn't permit. But if you don't believe that changing code without license is illegal, you can go to GitHub, fork any repo without license, modify it's code and post link here. I'll report your repo for license violation and we'll see how exactly implicit licensing works
UPD: Actually, no need in that method. They've mentioned it in

The artificial in-game barrier was just there because the dev didn't want to take out the patreon content from it.
Let aside how complex should be DRM to be considered one. Imagine that you're an actual hacker that got caught doing something illegal. And you'd say in court: "they didn't protect their product good enough, so you can't blame me for bypassing it". How good would that work out?

All mods would be illegal if simply modifying the code was by default prohibited.
They would've been if game dev haven't allowed them in discord with specific conditions: no paywalling

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
You are aware that there's an option to reduce the size of her tits, right? It was added a while before the P-cup update was even announced.
Oh ho ho, looks like we've got ourselves a case of the 'didn't-quite-get-the-memo-itis'. You must have been visiting the wrong classroom, buddy. Because you, my friend, missed the whole lecture on 'Point 101'. Perhaps next time, try to sit up front, take notes, and maybe even raise your hand once in a while. We'll make a scholar out of you yet! :KEK:

They need to make Big Ass DLC after this to make her overall body look balanced. :LUL:
Absolutely, that's the melody I'm humming here! And maybe, just maybe, those game dev wizards could sprinkle some extra height pixie dust on her character too :lepew:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It's a bummer that we can't get it done right now, but does the same go for Image Replacer?

In any case, thank you all so much!
You really do not need image replacer if you cannot use the image mods.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017

View attachment 3756381
Well I agree with the proportions problem, the previous art matched well the H cup size, even if I didn't liked it that much.
The new art fit perfectly the K Cup, and since then, I don't just play for how awesome the mechanics are.
But changing the body size has well means adjusting cum splatters, dicks, toys, that means an incredible amout of time to redraw/adjust everything.

The thing that I really want to see with these big boobies is Karryn using them as a weapon when she fight unarmed!
I'm sure she can make a boob hook for a slash attack, crushing a guy between them for a blunt attack... XD
That will be awesome! (with animations)

• Haha

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Oh ho ho, looks like we've got ourselves a case of the 'didn't-quite-get-the-memo-itis'. You must have been visiting the wrong classroom, buddy. Because you, my friend, missed the whole lecture on 'Point 101'. Perhaps next time, try to sit up front, take notes, and maybe even raise your hand once in a while. We'll make a scholar out of you yet! :KEK:

Absolutely, that's the melody I'm humming here! And maybe, just maybe, those game dev wizards could sprinkle some extra height pixie dust on her character too :lepew:
Ah, I didn't catch that you wanted her to have a bigger ass and other proportional changes to balance out her body. Been seeing too many kneejerk "omg her tits are too big they need to shrink them" posts. Carry on, then!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It means that you can't use it any way author doesn't permit, But if you don't believe that changing code without license is illegal...
We're talking about modding a game that you already have the license to.
You can as long as it's not for commercial purpose, it falls under fair use.

Let aside how complex should be DRM to be considered one...
Except it's not a DRM.

Encryption of assets or putting a barrier in demo so WIP content are not accessible are not anti-piracy measures.
The Steam DRM itself isn't even in the game as you can simply run the game without requiring Steam unlike other games that are actually protected by it and requires cracking or bypassing which would be leaning towards piracy.

They would've been if game dev haven't allowed them in discord with specific conditions: no paywalling
It's fair use as long as it's not done for commercial purpose, the reason they don't want people pay-walling mods.
Otherwise majority of mods that exists on many games would be illegal because the devs never gave them permission. Devs know modding community will ultimately benefit their game.

Big companies can still legally abuse it and take down any mods they want to, even if it's fair use and they gave permission.
Because they know modders wouldn't fight against them in court.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This isn't how it's done at all. A base full image is drawn to be used as a template from which you can cut pieces from. After it's cut to pieces you can assemble them minus the piece you want to change and use the template as reference to draw it. You can't just draw things separately while having the intended finished product in your head, everything would be an uncanny valley, disproportionate and misaligned mess.

Incidentally, if you already have all the cut outs or templates drawn, it would be trivial to sort of reverse engineer the process by assembling them to form a full image, have an AI do a pass of it and then disassemble the new art again.
I was kind of simplifying it, I know it's not a 100% realistic way to do it, but the guy I was responding to pretty obviously had no idea what a paperdoll system is (which they then confirmed as the case).

Also, you generally don't cut the image apart (based on my understanding), but use multiple layers in a program to hold the different pieces. That's what I mean by being drawn separately in this case, since each part is drawn fully in relation to the parts using the layers to keep each part separate.

Also, this game and many others don't have the images fully reassembled then put in the game, but hold each separate part of the image and layer them inside the game as it's running. This saves space in the file download, since you don't need to make literally every variation of the images possible in the game, just combine the correct parts. There are some games / developers who do make every variation, but those are generally more limited.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Except it's not a DRM.
Well, I disagree, but that's not the point. Point is that it's equally illegal to modify both DRM code or non-DRM code without owner's permission. Thankfully, he allowed to create mods, but if he doesn't like some, he can forbid it, as it happened to uncensor mod for dlsite version of the game

It's fair use as long as it's not done for commercial purpose, the reason they don't want people pay-walling mods.
Fair use includes a lot of other factors besides commercial use. In case of removing demo barrier, it's clearly not fair use, since it economically impacts product owner. It's not a silver bullet that can be used to do all kind of things to the game.
Though my knowledge in "fair use" is shallow, so can't be sure about all intricacies. I don't exclude possibility that it can be used as a silver bullet if you have good lawyers :D

Otherwise majority of mods that exists on many games would be illegal because the devs never gave them permission. Devs know modding community will ultimately benefit their game.
I agree with you that game companies won't sue modders for reasons you've listed. Unless, of course, mod harms them. It's up to product owner in the end

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017

View attachment 3756381
dude has never seen mandarin farm's games

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
For all the people arguing about whether something is 'fair use' or how your form of theft is 'not really stealing, honest', try starting by asking the question, "Will my argument hold up in front of a Judge?"

Because that's where you should be starting, not with shit like how it's technically fine or isn't a problem or how copying doesn't cause harm, start with asking yourself if saying this shit in a courtroom is going to result in a ruling against you or dismissal of your appeal when you do get ruled against.

I don't know why people always try to think about how a law works in theory or how it should apply rather than how it will apply.

If this is just a fun thought exercise, that's all fine, and carry on, but all of these arguments are just going to piss off the guy or gal deciding your fate and cause a ruling against you.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes