Dec 15, 2023
aww man. Does anyone have any other option? The latest ver is Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.85 FULL right? Can someone give me a gofile link or workupload? Pixeldrain is weird to me recently

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
so I downloaded and installed CC mod, and I can't find any setting to do with enemy encounter rates or anything like that. What menu would that be in?
You didn't download the or ?
Did you even check the ?
1724179506914.png

Feb 27, 2018
You didn't download the or ?
Did you even check the ?
View attachment 3950556
I did download and install the requirements, I thought that went without saying. I just can't find a setting that would remove the fucking goblins from the game, or at least reduce their presence down to the point where I don't want to just stop playing. I just fucking hate those little shits so much. I finally get what that goblin slayer dude was on about.

View attachment goblin-slayer-1.webp

Reactions: LOLHI4

Bro0ke

Dec 11, 2022
Greetings,

Yet another update for my mods "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of Karryn's Prison, meant for use with Mod Organizer 2.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of the game.

Have fun! View attachment 3893076
any other way on how to install this mod without using mo2 because my mo2 is not recognising my KP as supported game

Tampan02

Aug 11, 2018
I did download and install the requirements, I thought that went without saying. I just can't find a setting that would remove the fucking goblins from the game, or at least reduce their presence down to the point where I don't want to just stop playing. I just fucking hate those little shits so much. I finally get what that goblin slayer dude was on about.

View attachment 3951362
i think default setting is min=0 max=100?
i need to tweak the script a bit to change min to -100

open bundle.js and search 'CCMod_receptionistMoreGoblins_NumExtra' then change minValue to -100, save, open game setting, now you can change it to -100... voila no more goblin poking your ass on receptionist job.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I've been waiting LONG enough------
I really want to try this new version, but from my previous experience, EVERY SINGLE TIME after updating the game to latest version, either days or week after, new update is released with bunch of new content and fixes.

Since then, I've been staring :KEK:

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
I've been waiting LONG enough------
I really want to try this new version, but from my previous experience, EVERY SINGLE TIME after updating the game to latest version, either days or week after, new update is released with bunch of new content and fixes.

Since then, I've been staring :KEK:
I know that feeling

YotterOtter

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way that I can make it so Karryn stays "innocent" with her reaction to things going on around her? I'm not a big fan of the slutty mode.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way that I can make it so Karryn stays "innocent" with her reaction to things going on around her? I'm not a big fan of the slutty mode.
Yeah, do not get passives.
But if you want to get to the "happy end", you'll need some, i've not peeked about into the code about how much you need of them, but with secretary mode there's a cheat in the options called "hot coffee" that stops you from acquiring new passives once in the free roam.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Feb 27, 2018
i think default setting is min=0 max=100?
i need to tweak the script a bit to change min to -100

open bundle.js and search 'CCMod_receptionistMoreGoblins_NumExtra' then change minValue to -100, save, open game setting, now you can change it to -100... voila no more goblin poking your ass on receptionist job.
hey, thanks for that tip, is there some way to remove goblins from the random enemy groups in the game?

Reactions: LOLHI4

ayatane001

May 22, 2017
There used to be a mod in this thread jsut for that, it was compressed in a .rar , the name for the searching was something like "slutless dialogue", but with the size of the actual thread it become impossible to find or it was deleted.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

doop220

Jun 8, 2022
I'm pretty sure this is it:

In the www/js/plugins folder, look for RemtairyReactionScore.js. Lines 17-31 define the score needed for reaction levels (level 0 is total innocence, level 3 is maximum sluttiness).

Level 0 doesn't have a score because that's the default. Just set the scores impossibly high, like 10k or something. Or if you want her to be somewhere between total innocence and total sluttiness, just jack up the constants for the levels you don't want.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes