gearbeitet

Nov 7, 2022
Hey there, I've been having trouble manually installing mods on linux. The game itself runs with no problems whatsoever, but no matter what I do it just won't recognize the mods. After snooping around I found the mods.txt file which apparently is supposed to be updated automatically, which isn't happening. I tried adding the necessary lines from each mod's .js files, but that didn't work either. If there's any linux wizards in here or just someone who's run into the same problem I'd appreciate some help. Cheers.
I figured it out. Seems like the mods I was using don't support the newest version of the game... So I downgraded to the "old CG" version and the mods are now being recognized. Although said version is still too old to work with the FastCutIns mod which is required by CCMod.

gearbeitet

Nov 7, 2022
Ok I'm back, and with fantastic results. Mods are finally working! This method should work for both Linux and Mac/OSX. Tested game version 1.2.9.85

READ BEFORE PATCHING!!!!!!!!

Mods will need to be installed manually or on a windows machine and transfered.

Mac/OSX users you may need to hold down the option key while copying to merge the folders. I highly recommend you just copy over the files one by one so you don't accidentally delete anything you shouldn't.

Fast Cut Ins may show some errors, press the ignore button.

Linux users you guys probably know what your doing.

Apply the patch:
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if anyone has a copy of version 1.2.9.1 please send it to me.
God, I wish I'd found this sooner. If only F95's search function didn't suck so hard. Anyways, mods are working seemingly perfectly on Linux for me now on the latest version of the game. Thanks.

Reactions: m4kro
Mar 22, 2020
Little help?
I just save scummed for a bit and then this happen, this has only really started happening this time because I never had this happen before on older versions(Or before I ever used mods) so I'm kind of hoping if there's someone that can look into this
This has happened 5 times already

By the way, when I go to another area the whole map just goes black, I forgot to do that in the clip and kinda didn't want to go back in there.

Here's pretty much all I got, my save, my configs, pretty much everything.
Someone please help
Guys? I really haven't played ever since, not even on a new save because I'm not really sure on how to prevent/recover this from happening.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Guys? I really haven't played ever since, not even on a new save because I'm not really sure on how to prevent/recover this from happening.
"...I never had this happen before on older versions(Or before I ever used mods)..."
You are kind of answering your own question, don't you think?

Lewd Kingdom

Jun 9, 2019
I've recently installed the mods "CCmod" "FastCut-Ins" "ModsSettings" and "PERO".
but when I start playing and go into a fight, the enemies doesn't do much, they just talk or kiss Karryn, and I can't use any sex skill. Somebody knows how to fix this?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I've recently installed the mods "CCmod" "FastCut-Ins" "ModsSettings" and "PERO".
but when I start playing and go into a fight, the enemies doesn't do much, they just talk or kiss Karryn, and I can't use any sex skill. Somebody knows how to fix this?
Desires?

Leftrightbastrat

Mar 13, 2022
(This might've already been asked, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

You are now the developer for Karryn's Prison, what would add/fix/change/remove/WHATEVER to the game?

It can be anything: From enemies, maps, art, sound effects, game mechanics or even the story itself.

I'd add new jobs since that would give the player more things to do.

Here's three I'd add:

Chef: Cook for guards and inmates, maybe even add in your own secret sauce to enhance the flavour. We both know what i'm hinting at .

Nun: Take up the nun outfit and help guards/inmates reach salvation. Be careful, some may try to part your red sea, insert their Staff of Moses and let their people go while you're speaking the holy word (Just to keep it biblical.)

Teacher: Educate the inmates and try to reform them. If you're lucky (or unlucky) they may try to teach you few things as well. What those things are may just end your pacifist run, so take caution.
Here's another Idea for a side job mini game: guard patrol on level 3 cell blocks. Karryn walks around on each cells to guard the inmates. Each inmates will act differently due to their mood.

• neutral inmates: they won't do much, they just mind their own business or are asleep.

• angry inmates: slam the prison bars in which make other inmates angry due to there annoyingness, insult karryn and try to hit karryn through the bars.

• horny inmates: eye hump, try to flirt, try to grab, grope, put karryn in sexual positions if possible and jerkoff to karryn.

Karryn depending on her slut and experiences level she'll have different action.

• non slut: talk, threaten, calm them down or fight them inside the cell (new voice line for karryn and maybe a new CG).

• slut: masturbate in front the inmates in which theirs a possible change the inmantes becomes horny. Flaunt which also a possible change an inmates becomes horny. Pet cock, kiss, handjob, blowjob, titjob, rimjob, vaginal, and anal can be perform inside the cell or through the prison bars (New CG and new voice lines for Karryn). Another thing she can also do is when an inmate request to karryn to show a body part such as her bare boobs, pussy, ass, asshole, and her panties. She can accepted it thinking it'll calm them down and can be a possible change they become horny.

If Karryn runs out of stamina and energy her defeated scenes will the same level 3 defeat and her outfit will be the same.

New passives and titles.

Mar 22, 2020
"...I never had this happen before on older versions(Or before I ever used mods)..."
You are kind of answering your own question, don't you think?
I understand the "Just play on those versions lmao" but no, I refuse.

What I'm trying to achieve here is to make the whole thing not happen on THIS version that I'm playing on.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I understand the "Just play on those versions lmao" but no, I refuse.

What I'm trying to achieve here is to make the whole thing not happen on THIS version that I'm playing on.
You should ask on Remtairy discord for any problem related to the mods it has a channel dedicated to it
Some mods might not work with the latest version so you might have to revert back to an older version

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
is there a way to edit the strong only edict or edit the file to where only the hardest enemy spawn? like metal or colored named character? i want to do a challenge run of that.

Mar 22, 2020
You should ask on Remtairy discord for any problem related to the mods it has a channel dedicated to it
Some mods might not work with the latest version so you might have to revert back to an older version
Fair enough, I'm just not really sure which mod would be the one having issues though but thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Hiroshi000

alexve93

Jan 15, 2024
how to Kick counter skill? someone can tell me. orc all way play boobs, but i want to see kick counter :3

h0240

Dec 24, 2022
Anyone else getting funky text behavior on windows 11? And does anybody know how to fix it? Most normal text has holes in the letters and its a different pattern of missing bits of letters each time the text is displayed.
Has anyone managed to find a fix for this? Here's an example:

1724338389675.png

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
(This might've already been asked, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

You are now the developer for Karryn's Prison, what would add/fix/change/remove/WHATEVER to the game?

It can be anything: From enemies, maps, art, sound effects, game mechanics or even the story itself.

I'd add new jobs since that would give the player more things to do.

Here's three I'd add:

Chef: Cook for guards and inmates, maybe even add in your own secret sauce to enhance the flavour. We both know what i'm hinting at .

Nun: Take up the nun outfit and help guards/inmates reach salvation. Be careful, some may try to part your red sea, insert their Staff of Moses and let their people go while you're speaking the holy word (Just to keep it biblical.)

Teacher: Educate the inmates and try to reform them. If you're lucky (or unlucky) they may try to teach you few things as well. What those things are may just end your pacifist run, so take caution.
game needs to just push in a lot more dialogue variation so it doesnt feel robotic to play. that's all id ask for and its very effective as its a "general" suggestion which works no matter what customization uve done on ur karryn or etc

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes