Gigogle

Aug 26, 2019
No, somebody just claimed it without any proof. I highly doubt, that we will see anything next month, in terms of a 0.6 version. Based on weekly Reports, so far Art is only in the concept Stage and coding for the Glory Hole Battle hasn't even started. Same goes for Level 3 Anarchy Version or Level 2 Subjugated Version.

well... someone posted about that, just skip to the last bit for the question "is it really next month v0.6 come out"

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

What a week and what a month it has been. And I can't thank everyone enough, but thank you for supporting us on Patreon and buying our games on Steam, even during these troubled times when the world has been turned upside down by a pandemic. It means a lot to us and I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. For me, I've been getting a nagging pain on the corner of mouth and getting nausea (but no actual vomiting) since Island SAGA's release last week, I'm hoping it's just from fatigue and nothing serious but I'll probably need to visit a dentist soon even if I really don't want to since the mouth pain has been going on for almost five days now.

So for the last week, I've been focused on providing post-release support for Island SAGA, fixing bugs and stuff. On Saturday or so, it looked like I've gotten everything done in Island SAGA so I went back to fixing some stuff for Karryn's Prison since then. Speaking of which, v.5p is now available at the time of this posting! This will be the final v.5 version unless a major bug gets discovered.

So moving forward, my focus will be on Karryn's Prison for now. With v5 done (hopefully), I can focus on the content for v6, which will be Level 3 Anarchy and Level 2 Subjugated. Speaking of which, Sachinama hasn't been idle since v5 was released! Under my instructions, Sachinama has been quietly working on the proof of concept art for the GLORY HOLE event in Level 2. As mentioned in previous Progress Reports, there will be four side job battles total, two of them have been completed (Waitress and Receptionist). And the next one will be the glory hole battle. Calling it a side job is a stretch, but you get the idea I hope. When Sachinama and I discussed what we want the glory hole battle to look like, Sachinama gave me an estimate of over one month, maybe even two months, to do the art for it since it involves so many variations and positions.

Well, maybe next month we'll give y'all a little sneak peak at some of the concept art of the glory hole battle. Look forward to it!

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Whoever posted about V0.6 coming out next month is most likely mistaken, V0.5 is coming to PUBLIC next month. Rem already stated that V.5 will be the last PUBLICLY available version of the game until release so future versions will be patreon only. So that's probably what they were referring to.

ghokytheone

Mar 31, 2020
Whoever posted about V0.6 coming out next month is most likely mistaken, V0.5 is coming to PUBLIC next month. Rem already stated that V.5 will be the last PUBLICLY available version of the game until release so future versions will be patreon only. So that's probably what they were referring to.
But is legal to give us the download link here?
Or the game is going to be free when is launched?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
They know about the problem and are more or less working on it. IIRC they want to fix it in the new version because they didn't want to break the current one. But with the help from the fans on the discord they are working on it. So let's see how it goes.
Thank you for info.

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
o damn theres only going to b four side jobs? that s a shame. It seems like theres so much potential for a lot of side jobs given all the differnet places in the prison. A nurse, a librarian, a cafeteria worker, maybe some kind of teacher in the classroom. Maybe even more options depending on what rooms there are in the rest of the prison. i know thatd be ton of extra work and probably difficult to come up with new and creative lewd stuff for each of those jobs and more but still . we can dream

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
People the game is not set in stone, if they make a lot of money they can always expand it afterwards and this game will make a lot of money.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
People the game is not set in stone, if they make a lot of money they can always expand it afterwards and this game will make a lot of money.
I just take what the Devs are saying. You can hope, that they change their mind, until then, the game will only have 4 Side Jobs. Saying anything else is just misleading currently.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I just take what the Devs are saying. You can hope, that they change their mind, until then, the game will only have 4 Side Jobs. Saying anything else is just misleading currently.
yes,that's what they originally planned, but if the game will be a huge success and there is a strong demand behind it nothing will stop them from doing more.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes