nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Unless the Dev changes his mind, Level 2 will only have 1 Side Job with the Glory Hole and the last Side Job will be on Level 3.
Too bad, I have been hoping for months that the classroom would get us a 'Teacher Karryn' side job. Now that I know the glory hole is the only lvl 2 sidejob it seems a little more disappointing. Still a amazing game though don't get me wrong.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
why i cant load the game please help
I think I understand what he is asking. Actually with the latest update (and ONLY with that one) I ran into the same problem. The game simply did not load. After restarting my PC it worked, so maybe it is just a something you can solve this way - at least it worked for me.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
how can i unlock the footjob secne ? i fight a lot of nerds none of them ask for it or do somthing about it slut lvl is on 154

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
how can i unlock the footjob scene ? i fight a lot of nerds none of them ask for it or do something about it slut lvl is on 154
Has to do with cock desire and the fact nerds are shy. They won't go for it until they think they have the advantage.
Best way to make it work is enrage them with Taunt, and have the enraged nerds knock you to 0 stamina after getting to 100 cock desire.

Reactions: jack78

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
They've said that v6 is the aim for lvl2-subjugated lvl3-anarchy, so yeah, it's almost 100% just the bug fixing.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
Has to do with cock desire and the fact nerds are shy. They won't go for it until they think they have the advantage.
Best way to make it work is enrage them with Taunt, and have the enraged nerds knock you to 0 stamina after getting to 100 cock desire.
i tried that but they fire themselfs so fast the taunt cant effect them they do more sexual act then attacking

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i tried that but they fire themselfs so fast the taunt cant effect them they do more sexual act then attacking
With that high of a Slut Level, just use Cock Stare, it should raise your Cock Desire so quickly, that you should end up with a Footjob in no time. But let another enemy strip you a bit, because they can't use Footjob fully clothed afaik.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, I'm on day 72 (normal"warden" difficulity) and I still am too weak too subjugate level 2, though I'm already level 24. On a good day I can clear 2 rooms and then always lose on the 3rd. Just today I managed to beat first room without losing hp and only had pleasure on 8%, then when I started the fight in the second room, I got critted by a lvl 21 rogue for 1.6k damage, I missed the attack on a goblin and then got beaten to 0 stamina in the first round, first wave.
How did you guys beat it? Do I have to grind for Funds and EP to Max out training, or am I missing something?

Last edited:

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys, I'm on day 72 (normal"warden" difficulity) and I still am too weak too subjugate level 2, though I'm already level 24. On a good day I can clear 2 rooms and then always lose on the 3rd. Just today I managed to beat first room without losing hp and only had pleasure on 8%, then when I started the fight in the second room, I got critted by a lvl 21 rogue for 1.6k damage, I missed the attack on a goblin and then got beaten to 0 stamina in the first round, first wave.
How did you guys beat it? Do I have to grind for Funds and EP to Max out training, or am I missing something?
Don't fight everyone. All you really need to do is clear the rooms when thugs are blocking the path. After that just run through.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Don't fight everyone. All you really need to do is clear the rooms when thugs are blocking the path. After that just run through.
But I've already reached the last room, beaten the boss etc. when it was 0.4 and level 2 could not be subjugated yet. Does that mean I have to start a new save? Or did I miss something?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
But I've already reached the last room, beaten the boss etc. when it was 0.4 and level 2 could not be subjugated yet. Does that mean I have to start a new save? Or did I miss something?
0.5 added a new Side Job and a few new scenes, NOT Level 3. So you cannot subjugate Level 2 in the current version.

Reactions: Nykus
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes