WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
Hey guys, I'm on day 72 (normal"warden" difficulity) and I still am too weak too subjugate level 2, though I'm already level 24. On a good day I can clear 2 rooms and then always lose on the 3rd. Just today I managed to beat first room without losing hp and only had pleasure on 8%, then when I started the fight in the second room, I got critted by a lvl 21 rogue for 1.6k damage, I missed the attack on a goblin and then got beaten to 0 stamina in the first round, first wave.
How did you guys beat it? Do I have to grind for Funds and EP to Max out training, or am I missing something?
use point to unblock training and buy item from shop

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Here's a quick translation of Sachinama's ci-en post for y'all. Sorry, my Japanese is not super great and I wasn't sure about some of the text, but you can get the rough idea of his post. He also posted a draft CG!

---

Sachinama here.
As always, I am working hard on drawing everyday.

But what have I been working on?
Well, you guys might not know what I've been working on since the last blog post. At the moment, I am working on the art for the gloryhole scene, which was very popular back in Melty's Quest. I have very many ideas for putting Karryn into lewd scenarios and I am trying to roll it altogether.

I think it will exceed expectations due to how complex it is.

Please wait a little longer for more CGs!

1590647677403.png

(Next month, the current version of Karryn's Prison will be available for public download)

(to clarify, the current version is referring to v0.5 since that is only available to paying members at the moment)

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
And the Release-Time for 0.6 is?
Remtairy just finished fixes for Island Saga and now he'll start develop 0.6v. As I know that Sachinama already prepared some arts for 0.6 and new side "job" - gloryhole at second stage(WC location)

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
Could someone report issue with naming files to developers?

Thing is that in linux filenames are case sensitive. For example when code need 'goblin.....' file it will not use 'Goblin.....' file.
Therefore game shows indefinite loading screen at some points in linux. This issue is mentioned before in this thread.

I'm talking here about using linux nwjs, and not playing game in wine emulator.

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
Is there a source that says 0.6 will be out next month? Didnt he just say that the current build will be made public next month? Meaning you dont need to be a patreon to download it?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There better be more to gloryhole, than just blowjobs. Also enemy based edicts for it and any other side job in the future(probably asking too much, but I can dream, eh?). Honestly, I wish you could just bully certain enemy types like fucking thug scum into such a pathetic state, that they won't appear at all.

And honestly, while I do understand, that it will take plenty of work, pregnancy most definitely should be in the game.
I mean, Dr. Cargill is a brilliant scientist and obviously a bit sex crazed old bastard, I'm sure if he managed to create slimes, he could also create some sort of pregnancy drug, that both allows Karryn to get pregnant from anything other than humans and also boost the speed of pregnancy.

I dropped Melty's quest for one reason(I've decided to try it after playing Karryn's Prison):
You can't really choose the enemy you lewd, or rather you don't have much scenes with them. Karryn's Prison allows you to choose, you even have enemy related titles, passives and edicts, which opens a lot of fun possibilities.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Could someone report issue with naming files to developers?

Thing is that in linux filenames are case sensitive. For example when code need 'goblin.....' file it will not use 'Goblin.....' file.
Therefore game shows indefinite loading screen at some points in linux. This issue is mentioned before in this thread.

I'm talking here about using linux nwjs, and not playing game in wine emulator.
They know about the problem and are more or less working on it. IIRC they want to fix it in the new version because they didn't want to break the current one. But with the help from the fans on the discord they are working on it. So let's see how it goes.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a source that says 0.6 will be out next month? Didnt he just say that the current build will be made public next month? Meaning you dont need to be a patreon to download it?
No, somebody just claimed it without any proof. I highly doubt, that we will see anything next month, in terms of a 0.6 version. Based on weekly Reports, so far Art is only in the concept Stage and coding for the Glory Hole Battle hasn't even started. Same goes for Level 3 Anarchy Version or Level 2 Subjugated Version.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes