KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
TJ with orcs. How about inviting her new orc friend (tomkin or something?) in the room for some fun? And she must definitely give him a rimmjob, oh yes, and if she is attacked there he will also become a cockold.

Reactions: Sinnoh
Jun 25, 2018
TJ with orcs. How about inviting her new orc friend (tomkin or something?) in the room for some fun? And she must definitely give him a rimmjob, oh yes, and if she is attacked there he will also become a cockold.
Chances are that is Tonkin she is giving the paizuri to.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Dunno if that would make problems if someone would use that save, since I am not expert in modding.

And I think your biggest problem is, that you went for a fighter build, while you wanted to see Sex stuff. So your Char is probably all over the place, which means she is neither good at fighting, neither good in Sex. But as I said, cannot say, if you can still manage it, without seeing it.
I think the author overdid it with talents and passive abilities, quite a lot for such a short game. The branch of talents is incomprehensible and confusing like in the game path of exile
гннгш.jpg

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Well my save is mostly unedited, aside from me deciding to cheat myself an extra 6000 gold. Should I still post it?

And could folks explain why exactly everything is god damn overleveled? Why do Floor 1 enemies have the strength and power of Floor 2 or 3 enemies? How exactly does enemy leveling even work in this game?
which mod you are playing? if its easy mod, it shouldn't be so bad.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i don get it how the fund actually works mine is like -1000 per day and everything need fund to be done, in prison mode how you gonna beat that fat orc/pig without any upgrade, for me i can only upgrade 2 thing in early game days and after day 2 you will never get the fund needed to upgrade.. how you progress even further in the game and the order is still dropping every days even you repaired the kitchen in the early stages. no npc to tell what is control and subdued man mean in the game and the fatigue is a pain in the ass all the time... is it really possible to beat that fat orc/pig in day 2? i tried it and get beaten up over 20 new game with every different way still no luck to face him in day 2 even with the newbies title it is just hopeless...
Do NOT repair the Kitchen Day 1 on Prisoner Mode. The lower your Order gets, the more money you will recieve from the King to help you. If your Order is high, it is a sign, that you got everything under control and you will receive less funds. So on Prisoner Mode, you must let your Order drop lower and lower early in the game, to get more money. Only increase Order if you are getting dangerously low, that you could lose the game. To make it easy, look at your Order and compare it to your Control. If the result in the next day would put you below 10, increase Order by buying Kitchen Edict and such. In short, buy Edicts early that increase Income. Also in your first Prisoner Mode runs, always pick at the start the Title "Ambitious Experimenter". It helps you a lot with money. Once you know how to manage the Early Game, then you can pick a different Title next time.

Edit: Also change your title right away to the Newbie Title, since it also increases your income. And then Level Up your Char. Don't fight the Orc Boss Day 2. Level your Char up to Level 11/12 before you face him. Also have a plan what you want your Char to be (Fighter or Slut) and play that way from the start or you Level up Stats that are useless.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
I updated the full unlocks to v0.5q.2. (v0.5q should work, too) So here they are:

Fully unlocked passives and titles

There are some restrictions however:
  • The "first time" passives need a partner (some enemy) to trigger. This is because of how the record mechanic works. So a few passives are gained after having the first time (see records tab) in that category. (includes only vag sex, anal sex and kiss atm)
  • The titles are unlocked after sleeping (without notifications).
  • To unlock all passives you have to fight a few times, because they are only given after fights. Fleeing works fine, too.

How to use the tweak:
  • your old files RemtairyNewPassives.js and RemtairyKarrynTitles.js from the $gamefolder$\www\js\plugins folder!
  • backup your entire save folder
  • put the downloaded files into the folder where the originals were located and rename them to the aforementioned names (replacing the originals in that folder)
  • start a new game or load an existing one

IMPORTANT: works only on version v0.5q.2!
(I will try to update the files when new versions come out)
These file are very convenience for me , thx, but there is one problem at RemtairyNewPassives_unlockall.js.
The operators to forbid to gain the not implemented title should be && not ||.
Or you just wanna unlock them.

Reactions: mamaboiii

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
These file are very convenience for me , thx, but there is one problem at RemtairyNewPassives_unlockall.js.
The operators to forbid to gain the not implemented title should be && not ||.
Or you just wanna unlock them.
I assume you mean the titles, but you're absolutely right. That was not intended. Thanks for that, I fixed it here.

Last edited:

ironblaze

Feb 11, 2020
So let me say that previously, i know you cant technically do a playthrough of the game, i did a mixxed playthrough on the normal difficulty. i went a little of both fighting and slut.

I have restarted and made a new save this one being full slut BUT. you cant do full slut you WILL end up getting some stats for fighting no matter how hard you try you will end up leveling some fighting stats.

Now also i still am not 100% sure what stats are best for slut and what are best for fighting but endurance seems to be the main stat that levels as a slut along with energy being secondary for a slut run because the slut run is all about energy management through the pleasure meter.

So for some still having issues with some weird mechanics let me just try to help out and im sure im not 100% right but this is just observations.

1. When you start the game your first fight with the previous warden cannot be lost.

2. when trying to do a slut playthrough it is important NOT to level up any edicts that can or will effect your fighting stats IE: STR, AGI, ect

3. Fighting will get you through the game (the first level) fairly quickly.

4. Slut takes time to build up but once you have reached a fair bit of passives as well as unlocking the passive that lessens the energy loss from orgasm thats when your slut play through will take off. again DONT FIGHT BACK!!!

5. In order to do a slut playthrough you must..... MUST get to the bar on the first level RIGHT AWAY. that is where you will be able to get a crap ton of passives for slut VERY FAST as well as level up slut stats.... let yourself be beaten.

6. once you have gotten about 60 to 70 passives thats when you can start fighting tonka he is difficult for slut playthrough because he takes for ever to cum but thats fine just keep working on it and eventually you will get it as well as getting a ton more passives.

So far these are my observations please feel free to add to them as needed. again im not 100% right on some things and there is a lot missing so far plus the game is in alpha so some things, err most things, are subject to change. so take this all with a grain a salt.

Reactions: perpix

Tom Miller

Jul 18, 2017
The sex scene 'fights' go on for fucking ever.

Would be a really great game without these incredibly tedious encounters where you aren't making an interesting or valuable decisions, just endless clicking through the same stuff. (This is with the options to speed stuff up turned on)

Reactions: ray3dave

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The sex scene 'fights' go on for fucking ever.

Would be a really great game without these incredibly tedious encounters where you aren't making an interesting or valuable decisions, just endless clicking through the same stuff. (This is with the options to speed stuff up turned on)
Then you are doing it wrong. Probably you are just losing the battle or something and then wait until everybody is finished?

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes