TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
These questions are very specific and mostly already answered on the discord whre you posted the same questions
Yep, but discord has different audience, so I thought it won't hurt asking here as well, cause it seems this site is more interested in playing with game code than official discord.

So mind if I ask a bit more?

Mind and energy are probably in there because they are the RPGM equivalent of TP and Mana.
not quite, enemy growth stats got different numbers for different groups for those stats. Maybe they are not implemented yet, as you imply in other part of reply, but it seems like there is(or will be) some other use for those stats. for enemies.

. I assume it's some RPGM stuff and I have no idea about that. But if I understood you correctly, you mean those letters in the "name": part. As far as I can see, it's redundant information.
I am mostly asking this to find out where in game files randomization of individual units happens. Maybe you, or someone else here knows. I mean same map, same order, same group of enemies sometimes spawn goblins or thugs instead of common prisoners. Or as a better example: test subject cris instead of usual slimes. What exactly randomizes that?

No idea what the letters mean exactly, but because the json files are most likely auto-generated by RPGM, I would look there.
I'm sorry, I never used rpgm, so maybe my next question is a bit silly: some enemies in enemies.json have what looks like code lines added by hand, mostly ejaculation stock and orgasm points for individual units (like slimes for example). Is it possible that Rem added those by editing json files, or those are added by rpgm from events and map edits? I mean if they are auto added does it mean its really impossible to tweak them correctly without rpgmaker?

Reactions: Mr.Li

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
6. once you have gotten about 60 to 70 passives thats when you can start fighting tonka he is difficult for slut playthrough because he takes for ever to cum but thats fine just keep working on it and eventually you will get it as well as getting a ton more passives.
Huh, sounds like he's easier to get off as a total virgin, I ended up beating him on the hardest difficulty by just waiting out all the battles until enemies were done jacking themselves off.

Reactions: lop9090

Jan 10, 2018
05841035411 mamaboiii I am planning to combine the information you both found on Titles + Passives in a single google doc and post it here, is it fine ? i will properly credit you guys.

Just want to have the information in a single place where everyone can find them and not having to scour the whole thread for the information.
Oh, thank you and mamaboiii for updating it for me :) ! I meant to do so myself, but I was waiting for the developers to finish with the daily updates for bugfixes and tweaks before I went through the data, and by the time they finished... I ended up too busy with my actual work, and haven't had time for fun for rather too long...

I'll bet a lot of people appreciate the work you two did to help other players :) !

lop9090

Sep 4, 2018
my prisoner mode slut build/route that could be a speedrun or any other route run (day4 lvl2 subjugated with low slut level: can get any gift and low warden level)

get some titles
important charm ones:

first kiss as rimjob: pick masochism at start / buy higher desire needed for kisses accesory and go to guards till they rimjob you / keep sleeping until you run out of order, reset and start new game

first kiss as blowjob: buy kiss desire high, blowjob desire low and lose at lvl1 maybe? ...sleep restart...

actual run:
250 income
anus sensitivity (rarest place they attack)
sadism
(these make u strongest imo -if u care-)

day1:
wear rimjob title (charm growth)

buy 2 accesories (25 talk/sight resist one and random cheap)

dodge everyone and go to tonkin without touching anyone else(escape battle when road blocked) / control ur desires and win

day2
get +2 charm gift

buy accesory (cheap)

go to lvl2 / fight at first room and run yourself out of energy (endure pleasure spam) (shorcut to toilet while managing fatigue) ( i did enjoy myself and made 2 wave of nerds cum with footjob before losing but idk if it matters)

day3:

fight slimes cuz they are stacked and u can’t avoid them by escaping

get to guard sleep place, buy 2 accesories
copy ur save file to make sure u get ok sleep

day4
buy accesory (at this point i was able to wear my 3rd accesory and have 200 charm growth. idk how much rng affects that. make sure u get some juicy charm levels from battles or not ( idk if it matters ))

dodge everyone/ win last battle with lowering ur desires

at the end of this route u don’t farm much unnecessary stats and get more money per day since u beat lvl2 so u can chill and do whatever u want. bye

(copy save files before battles since rng may fuck you maybe (it didnt fuck me))

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is too hard how one can beat level1 with slut lvl below 15? i beat it on day 9 slut lvl35 all from raped after masturbate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sad can't pick critical rate for second stages

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Oh, thank you and mamaboiii for updating it for me :) ! I meant to do so myself, but I was waiting for the developers to finish with the daily updates for bugfixes and tweaks before I went through the data, and by the time they finished... I ended up too busy with my actual work, and haven't had time for fun for rather too long...

I'll bet a lot of people appreciate the work you two did to help other players :) !
Mine was way too easy, you and mamaboiii did all the work, i simply compiled them together. Either-way it will be easy to update it now and for everyone to find the information.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes