liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
after read many posts here, i replay in prisinor mode for slut rough.

to try the real game, I didn't use cheat, no adjut the JS file, no fight at all

until the reached warden level 24, the stat level like this...with 133 passtive. total play 38 days, finally reached some stable stage, can rest a bit to collect the edict point and upgrade some edicts. Acutally 30 days can done everything.

I have to say the prisinor mode is real hard, if you dont use cheat, you will hard to upgrade the Edicts due to limited funds.

Surely, different ppl will have different stat level. but it seems it very hard to control

something need mainsion is

1. I always control the engery level, try to make sure it dont run out and loss, so I will have higher Stamina level but low Engery level

2. I a bit concern the Charm level, so i will use the fluant as much as i can, but still can't reach level 10

3. the Strength level is always grow up event I didn't fight at all, I see other player stat also have pretty high strengh level.

4. I reach these Stats is base on the nature game, no cheat or adjust on JS. if you have some desir target on stat level. I recommand you edit some funds or edict points ----- like the engery level, I do know this is very important. but I no chice can't let the battle always loss because I need to fight for more to resume the "orders".

like now i dont event can see the desires because not update the edicts due to limited edict point.

1.png

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Man, i have 99.9% sure that the sex system has been explained almost entirely by others users, just look back a little pages, or use search resource.

Almost the same as above, theres not a official walkthrough, but you can find very much information, explanations and hints from others users through some back pages.
Can someone actually please link to a useful reply on the question about sex combat and stats? If I search this is the most relevant result that I get...

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
How do The charm growth energy growth and other growth accessories work? It's growth from levelling up ?
Every stat earns experience points when Karryn uses appropriate skills or does some actions related to those stats (for energy its spending energy during combat: revitalize, taunt and etc. For charm its when prisoner get horny or when they cum). Growth items and titles increase that exp gain.

Reactions: Claptonisking

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
Every stat earns experience points when Karryn uses appropriate skills or does some actions related to those stats (for energy its spending energy during combat: revitalize, taunt and etc. For charm its when prisoner get horny or when they cum). Growth items and titles increase that exp gain.
Wonderful. That means I can abuse this when i start a new game. New game maintains titlee
earned I believe

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
I think my game is broken. Karryn gets groped, touched, or harassed, her pleasure slowly creeps up, and I mean slowly (no increase whatsoever, even though she has penis in her ass and pussy).

Anyone here knows what happened?

jobat

Mar 12, 2019
This game truly deserves the imrpegnation and pregnancy mechanics, especially after releasing full 2 episode with doctor! Amazing game

Reactions: WheresLucifer

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
her pleasure slowly creeps up, and I mean slowly (no increase whatsoever, even though she has penis in her ass and pussy).

Anyone here knows what happened?
i don get it how much energy needed per orgasm... and how to train energy.
Advice 1: go to guard room and talk to npcs there, they explain game system in detail.

Advice 2: Join official discord server, people there are really helpful, fast to respond, and happy to help new players, with useful advices, instead of giving them 2 random ones before the one that actually answers their question (most of the time XD ).

Advice 3: pleasure gain negated by endurance stat:
- You want Karryn to take more pleasure damage lower her endurance (equip -endurance items or fight and run to increase fatugue, which lowers all her stats).
- You want less pleasure damage equip +endurance items.

Reactions: Leonadis77

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Advice 1: go to guard room and talk to npcs there, they explain game system in detail.

Advice 2: Join official discord server, people there are really helpful, fast to respond, and happy to help new players, with useful advices, instead of giving them 2 random ones before the one that actually answers their question (most of the time XD ).

Advice 3: pleasure gain negated by endurance stat:
- You want Karryn to take more pleasure damage lower her endurance (equip -endurance items or fight and run to increase fatugue, which lowers all her stats).
- You want less pleasure damage equip +endurance items.
how to train energy? mine is like lvl2 all the time

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
how to train energy? mine is like lvl2 all the time
Spend energy during combat (aka use energy skills).

Why do you need energy? Its such a useless stat. For combat you want agility and dexterity. For sexbat you want endurance and charm...

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Spend energy during combat (aka use energy skills).

Why do you need energy? Its such a useless stat. For combat you want agility and dexterity. For sexbat you want endurance and charm...
how you handle the situation of around 10% pleasure each attack on enemy? my endurance is higher then my str and my sadism higher then masochism

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
how you handle the situation of around 10% pleasure each attack on enemy? my endurance is higher then my str and my sadism higher then masochism
need more endurance. Buy +15 endurance item, that alone should tone down pleasure damage quite a bit. Plus there are several other items that further increase endurance, if that's not enough. + there are title that increase endurance as well, some passively, some only when you wear them.

Also, don't fight in high fatigue. Like fighting after 30+ fatigue is already risky.

Reactions: darkashy

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
how to edit the autosave to save anywhere and turn it to off for prisoner mode? i'm lazy to keep alt+f4, normal mode is too easier and prisoner mode not that hard just annoying enemy always evades/graze your attack(can be all hit until they start to flapping) how you think this is enjoyable mode need to always alt+f4 in the early game for some reason it not should able for all build with the low income and control situation especially on endurance, after you managed to handle the income flow it is too late no more funds to work on endurance to keep the pleasure stable, this made you hard to keep order/control stable, in low order/control the prisoner start to keep riot it is no way you can take them all before you get the endurance needed to handle your pleasure the lower the order/control the stronger enemy with more wave and appears. what to do you can't fight with high fatigue orgasm will consume all your energy.

Niffolaff

Feb 12, 2020
It was an unpleasant surprise to beat the second floor and find the game was over. In hindsight, there were several clues; like how all enemies sexual attacks, even the slimes, were just some human hands.
I keenly await the next update for this game, because I was having a blast.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone plz tell me how many sex act are there to unlock? both in combat and event ones like when u get defeated.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes