Paralatae

May 15, 2019
The sex scene 'fights' go on for fucking ever.

Would be a really great game without these incredibly tedious encounters where you aren't making an interesting or valuable decisions, just endless clicking through the same stuff. (This is with the options to speed stuff up turned on)
if karryn is on the ground getting gropped forever it's faster to just spam revitalize until you lose all energy and lose the fight. Not ideal but it's faster. Otherwise you can ALT+F4 and restart the fight hoping for easier/less enemies or avoid the fight altogether.

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Wouldn't having a High Agility be useful for a slut run? Cause it'd mean you can act first with your sex attacks, and potentially end sex fights quicker since you deal more damage if you use your sex skills. Plus it also means that if you're lucky, you can make an enemy cum quickly before they deal too much lust damage to you.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wouldn't having a High Agility be useful for a slut run? Cause it'd mean you can act first with your sex attacks, and potentially end sex fights quicker since you deal more damage if you use your sex skills. Plus it also means that if you're lucky, you can make an enemy cum quickly before they deal too much lust damage to you.
High Agility is generally useful, no matter if a Fighter Run or a Slut Run. In this specific case, yes it is extremly useful to act first, since you are able to choose the Sex Position you want. This is extremly important, against 4 or 5 enemies, since there is currently only Titjob Position, that can deal with up to 5 enemies at the same time. That means, enemies are going to cum much quicker, instead of just groping MC without increasing their own Lust.

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
So let me say that previously, i know you cant technically do a playthrough of the game, i did a mixxed playthrough on the normal difficulty. i went a little of both fighting and slut.

I have restarted and made a new save this one being full slut BUT. you cant do full slut you WILL end up getting some stats for fighting no matter how hard you try you will end up leveling some fighting stats.

Now also i still am not 100% sure what stats are best for slut and what are best for fighting but endurance seems to be the main stat that levels as a slut along with energy being secondary for a slut run because the slut run is all about energy management through the pleasure meter.

So for some still having issues with some weird mechanics let me just try to help out and im sure im not 100% right but this is just observations.

1. When you start the game your first fight with the previous warden cannot be lost.

2. when trying to do a slut playthrough it is important NOT to level up any edicts that can or will effect your fighting stats IE: STR, AGI, ect

3. Fighting will get you through the game (the first level) fairly quickly.

4. Slut takes time to build up but once you have reached a fair bit of passives as well as unlocking the passive that lessens the energy loss from orgasm thats when your slut play through will take off. again DONT FIGHT BACK!!!

5. In order to do a slut playthrough you must..... MUST get to the bar on the first level RIGHT AWAY. that is where you will be able to get a crap ton of passives for slut VERY FAST as well as level up slut stats.... let yourself be beaten.

6. once you have gotten about 60 to 70 passives thats when you can start fighting tonka he is difficult for slut playthrough because he takes for ever to cum but thats fine just keep working on it and eventually you will get it as well as getting a ton more passives.

So far these are my observations please feel free to add to them as needed. again im not 100% right on some things and there is a lot missing so far plus the game is in alpha so some things, err most things, are subject to change. so take this all with a grain a salt.
I am starting prisoner mode, slutty build. what extra sensitive body part and dormant desire should i Choose?

ironblaze

Feb 11, 2020
try check some pages backward, I guess
That is kinda your choice no which one is better.

High Agility is generally useful, no matter if a Fighter Run or a Slut Run. In this specific case, yes it is extremly useful to act first, since you are able to choose the Sex Position you want. This is extremly important, against 4 or 5 enemies, since there is currently only Titjob Position, that can deal with up to 5 enemies at the same time. That means, enemies are going to cum much quicker, instead of just groping MC without increasing their own Lust.
Yes but remember that your desire has to be high in order to use the sex actions so even if you go first theres not always gonna be an action you can take other than just wait and see or give up.

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
OK, i fked up on prisoner mode. how do i give myself just 1 edict point via editor so i Can get back some order and the game doesn't just end?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
That is kinda your choice no which one is better.

Yes but remember that your desire has to be high in order to use the sex actions so even if you go first theres not always gonna be an action you can take other than just wait and see or give up.
Or just Flaunt and give yourself a strong buff while making the enemies Horny? Give up is the worst option you could take.

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
open your js plugins folder find the RemtairyEdicts.js open it in note++ or other, find the line 449 then add points = 99999; save open your game and go sleep you will get the daily edict.. and make sure you backup your RemtairyEdicts.js!!
Problem is, game ends if i sleep. yikes. Let me explore more on the .js
Or is there a way to reduce the damage taken from negative Control?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
since i donno about coding and don't like to edit the original game script so i found a old rpg mv god mode script sitting in my cheat folder it is downloaded from emerald long ago he the one created this script and i made a small modified on the tp code to will power.. tested it and work fine in the game you can activate god mode by pressing 1, and disable it with ctrl+1. now those thug gonna cry for their nut..

make sure to backup your plugins.js and edit the name god mode to the script you named it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drop the java script to the js/plugins folder

huh, god mode on my cheat engine just makes karryn orgasm.

• Haha
Reactions: fffffffffffk

ironblaze

Feb 11, 2020
Problem is, game ends if i sleep. yikes. Let me explore more on the .js
Or is there a way to reduce the damage taken from negative Control?
it doesnt always work from my experience but again im not 100% right on alot of this game still experimenting so ill give flaunt a shot see if there is a way to make it work most if not all the time

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I find the forums to be much more convenient for my needs, since I'm here for more than just 1 thing.
Also, I dislike discord and don't really need it for anything in particular, since I use steam for voice chat instead.

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
ook, I got a couple of deep(-ish?) code questions, maybe someone here actually knows the answer:

1. Why do enemies need charm, mind and energy stats? they don't use them anywhere, right? No will skils, no energy skills, and defo no charm use.

2. Why ejaculations drain enemy energy? commenting energy loss out doesn't change anything.

3. At troops.json some enemies got letters next to their names, those are for encounter randomization, as far as I understand. Anyone knows which letter means what?

4. Remtairyenemylevel got all enemy growth stats, what's the second number per each stat is for? I mean the smaller one

JavaScript:
const GROWTH_TYPE_PRISONER = [
    [20, 0.04], //Stamina
    [50, 0.01], //Energy
    [1.1, 0.01], //Strength
    [0.9, 0.03], //Endurance
    [1.0, 0.01], //Dexterity
    [0.9, 0.01], //Mind
    [1.0, 0.01], //Agility
    [0.6, 0] //Charm
];

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
You know, Im more of a fan of trimmed or shaved, but having the option would be nice.
What would be amazing would have be to have her start out with a bush and then unlock trimmed and then get forcably shaved by the prisoners as she gets sluttier and sluttier. Same asset use but flows with corruption theme. And have options to not have this done for people who would rather keep bushy as an option.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
ook, I got a couple of deep(-ish?) code questions, maybe someone here actually knows the answer:
Hi there, I'll try my best :)

EDIT: I put my answers into a spoiler because I don't want this post to take much space. These questions are very specific and mostly already answered on the discord whre you posted the same questions ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes