Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
how to edit the autosave to save anywhere and turn it to off for prisoner mode? i'm lazy to keep alt+f4, normal mode is too easier and prisoner mode not that hard just annoying enemy always evades/graze your attack(can be all hit until they start to flapping) how you think this is enjoyable mode need to always alt+f4 in the early game for some reason it not should able for all build with the low income and control situation especially on endurance, after you managed to handle the income flow it is too late no more funds to work on endurance to keep the pleasure stable, this made you hard to keep order/control stable, in low order/control the prisoner start to keep riot it is no way you can take them all before you get the endurance needed to handle your pleasure the lower the order/control the stronger enemy with more wave and appears. what to do you can't fight with high fatigue orgasm will consume all your energy.
If you have to always Alt+F4 Prisoner Mode, it is obviously still to hard for you.

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah... This is not a game for people who want stuff ASAP. Even on easy difficulty, new moves/titles/passives can take a good while to get. It's a good game, but it can be grindy (slow corruption, as stated on Remtairy's site)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
first you need to lose...the faster way is let the guard to bang you at karryn's office
Please stop spreading misinformation, since you clearly don't know the game well enough.

How do I unlock sexual attacks? The menu is empty
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

Reactions: Shadowguyda1

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
if i'm playing masochism i don even need to reload, but i more like to play sadism that why in the early game i cant get too much defeated but it seem prisoner mode is for only masochism those unbalance passive lower resist and unbalance enemy non stop petting your body made you orgasm until run out of energy no way you can be their queen pet them all for prisoner sadism trait so why they put a sadism trait for prisoner mode only?
You never have to be defeated ever? I can play on Prisoner Mode on whatever combo and never lose a single battle, doesn't matter on a Fighter or Slut Build. So you want to do a Sadism playthrough and win through Sex yes?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I hope I will have the willpower to stay away till the full game releases. At this point anything new I see in it is just being spoiled for the release version. Also am I alone feeling like they put way too much effort to make framework type of contents? (Meaning multiple minigames). I like them but it is such a bummer if this game won't have "traditional" scenes, leading the story. Hope my speculation is wrong and the rest of the content is just saved for release.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
okie just found a way to stay alive in prisoner mode with traits(skilled manager & extra sensitive area start with lower all type of petting resist & sadism), use title newbie, basic style without attacking enemy in the battle use focus & cautious stance on early battle until desire around 20% then start to suppress them down and depend situation need. on subdued guard for money always target at 200+ per day if less then it, alt+f4 & keep in mind this game passive just will get you more annoying to continues. for the edicts upgrading day1 prison guard for office & self paid equipment, day2 endurance training lvl1, day3 endurance training lvl2, day4 replace sheet add comforter, day5 mind tranining lvl1, day6 bankrupted.... always go to sleep when fatigue around 40% and try not to get karryn horny if she horny then backup a save to masturbate for avoiding the guard alt+f4 if they appear reload backup save.. for early game pick hallway and the dish washing room to fight for order points and more depend on the fatigue & pleasure. now i can beat the bar prisoner 5 wave give 5-6 order points & hallway 4 wave 3-4 order points. next i will try to save money for the repair kitchen and mess hall. if the bankrupt not made me game over.... it just drop my 19 order point per day? holy shit!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: fffffffffffk

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
yes please, share or link me the walkthrough gameplay. i have try so many time but no way i can do it... i'm still on a first run with skilled manager sadism trying hard to unlock more training. i don't mean to win all sex but mix? win all sex battle with sm skill like kick balls or whatever the game have and not just orgasm til getting rape, i don get it Hgame without H called a sadism... to me sadism is like a strong will resist any sex but fight back with sex sorry i'm not good at explaining maybe rape them not let them rape? but what i see in the game is just that sadism a slave role low will to fight/resist not a sadism queen ..... always get orgasm til run out energy can't even fight those enemy keep evades and graze especially passive lower your resist and sensitive to made them directly keep petting your whole body how can sadism lose without giving pain to them or you decide to reward them...this game sadism is just a slut accept every defeated open you leg accept everything be a girl girl without any will to fight just obeying be a fuk toy. but for masochism which should be a slut love to be raped by all men but in this game the job hard to get orgasm to let them all rape your hole i was like wtf is this. maybe this will fix the misunderstanding by rename those trait fighter(finger/masturbate yourself/lonely) sadism(newbies/slave) masochism(expert/balls breaker).
Well it is really hard to understand, what you exactly want. So I am going now with just a very basic easy build to follow. Not the best one, but easy to understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just to be clear, this is by no means the best or strongest Build. It is just a build that is easy to understand and I hope it helps some people to get started on Prisoner Mode.

Edit: Oh yeah this is based on v.5q.2.

anarchia

Jun 26, 2018
So I'm stuck at level 1 - can't see an edict that will clear the trash in the hallway to let me progress. I only see upgrades to the guard equipment, kitchen etc in the Fort Ganon submenu. Am I missing something obvious? v5.2

Edit: nvm guessing i have to force my way through the bar?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So I'm stuck at level 1 - can't see an edict that will clear the trash in the hallway to let me progress. I only see upgrades to the guard equipment, kitchen etc in the Fort Ganon submenu. Am I missing something obvious? v5.2
You have to defeat the Orc. He is the Boss on Level 1.

Reactions: anarchia

BigMan3000

Mar 4, 2020
Dark, here is my best advice to make prison mode CAKE! Go into the www/js/plugins/RetairyKarryn and edit via notepad. Change the following
const VAR_ACCESSORY_CHARM_REQ_1 = 1;
const VAR_ACCESSORY_CHARM_REQ_2 = 2;
const VAR_ACCESSORY_CHARM_REQ_3 = 3;
const VAR_ACCESSORY_CHARM_REQ_4 = 4;
const VAR_ACCESSORY_CHARM_REQ_5 = 5;
This makes it so you can buy/equip 5 items at the start of a game. Make a new game, start with skillful manager for the extra edict point (so you can hold 3 a day, you need this later. Only way to unlock all the edicts on prisoner). Start with buying +10 Str item. Depending on the type of run you're doing, either get the one to resist kiss. Or more +10 items until you are BUFF. Best of luck, go to the discord for more help.

Can some boss post this weeks patreon for the road map?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes