ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
I play demo version of this game and ı just want to say "this game is masterpiece". Story looks so boring but when start a game ı was fascinated. The game is not just about sex or rape. It contains dozens of variables that will affect the future of the game. I want mention again, I just play Demo version. I play so many games but this is my favorite one. Demo version just includes 2 floors but ı played 2 times (ın this 2 time, first ı play for fighting focusen and second time ı focuse on just sexuality) in every diffuculty levels. I play kingdom of deception, noxian nights like games but this game is so diffrent than any other rpg game. Character, level design is looks so good and especially edict system and side jobs makes game much more better than any other game.

I don't have much money for support this guy (in my country 10 dollars = 70 t but ı finish university maybe ı can support him in 2-3 years) but ı suggest everyone to play this game and support this guys work. He deserves more support.

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
What is the purpose of this game? Why do u fight ?Has any1 killed all the inmates without having sex?
Hello mate
In this game your purpose is restore balance in prison. You play as a secretary of king but king wants you to become warden of the prison. You are fight because guys in the prison make everything much worse. Broke everything and fight against law. That's simple btw :D

You can play demo version without losing in easy and normal game mod. In hard mode actually ı fall 4-5 times . Thats really hard :D

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
To me, best "tweak" you can do is apply the Cheat Menu to the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

Im using it since v4, if you do right, the resources are delightful, for example: refill the stamina/energy bar during fights and side jobs, raise and down Karryn's stats, add itens and gold, even reset side jobs and guard battle to do them more than once a day and some other things i cant remember now.

View attachment 641193
Put some lube in this grind! Use Cheat Menu from EmerladCoder.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, but I can't find anything related to mc stats, either in or outside of battles, when using this plugin.
And changing edicts doesn't have any actual consequence in the game's number...
Anyone knows what's going on? Or how to do that stamina/energy bar restoration stuff?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Okay, sounds like a lot of fun, will give it a go this weekend.
It is! KP is the best h-game I've ever played. Hell, it's actually a game, not just a cg hunt or an attrocious time waster a.k.a your average incompetent RPG maker garbage. You need the right approach though, the game's intended to be very replayable with each run being relatively short. Since the game's not done yet, that's not really an option atm, but bear that in mind when you play.
Just treat the first few runs as part of the learning process, memorizing which type of enemy does what attack etc. I suggest not trying to force the h-content either, it's a slow corruption game with every encounter having an impact on your character. You'll get to the "good" parts quicker if you'll just play normally as opposed to standing in place and skipping turns for 30 minutes, then realizing that Karryn's not going to even kiss anyone, because she's not a perv yet.
What a step up from those shitty GOR games where you have to force yourself to lose every fight to actually see anything.

Wait talking with the cat does something?
It's just more tutorials, but yeah, it's a special, talking cat.

Madou

Sep 25, 2017
One can cheat easily by making some changes here and there in the code such as:

Changing the growth rate on lines 60-62 in the file:
Karryns_Prison_v.5q.2_EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js

By changing the values:
const DIFFICULTY_EASY_GROWTH_RATE = 2;
const DIFFICULTY_NORMAL_GROWTH_RATE = 1;
const DIFFICULTY_HARD_GROWTH_RATE = 0.9;

However this only changes how quick you level up, there seems to be a 12 level limit before you clear the first floor and after that you can only get to lvl 24

This is defined in file Karryns_Prison_v.5q.2_EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyResults.js in the function (line 278):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which means that when level two is cleared you can get to lvl 48.
If one wants to change this just change the numbers.
The initial lvl limit is set by the line let limit = 12;

I also didn't like remembering all the ordered drinks so in file Karryns_Prison_v.5q.2_EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js I removed the lines:

And instead added the lines:

So now everyone only ever orders vodka.

In the file /www/js/plugins/RemtairyPrison.js: you can change the starting gold and income by editing the values:
const PRISON_STARTING_INCOME = 400;
const PRISON_STARTING_FUNDING = 2000;

As for the edicts in file: /www/js/plugins/RemtairyEdicts.js: edit line ~448 and set your own carryover and add any points you want such as:
points += Math.min(maxCarryover + 100, unusedPoints + 120);

Hope this helps.
If you want any other cheats just ping me.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
A high Charm and Agility build can sorta pull it off. She stands there posing and taunting while the prisoners masturbate helplessly in front of her. Slut level shoots up to about 20 iirc but doesn't go much higher than that because you avoid actually having sex with any of them.

And you can get most of the sadism points by just using Taunt a lot, waiting for your pleasure to get high enough, then smacking some of them around enough to finish yourself off (avoid actually using your halberd when you're not at the level cap though, or it will advance the wrong stats and lower your max charm).

If you want the footjob skill, don't let your cock desire get too high with any of the other enemy types or you'll find yourself giving out handjobs, but if there's nobody but Nerds around and you keep all your other desires low, they'll usually ask for a footjob instead of anything else. Do that on five different nerds and you should get a passive that lets you do it voluntarily to any target who's blushing.
In practice, this simply amounts to slowing the pace of the game for too little gain. I mean I wouldn't even consider making the prisoners masturbate to be a particularly dominating act.

Regarding the footjob skill. Even if your cock desire is maximum I found that sometimes Nerds don't want to start footjob and instead masturbate to death. But the bigger problem is if you avoid all other types of sex act, you're going to have a hard time increasing your cock desire in the first place. At least you're not going to increase it fast enough before the Nerds masturbate and left. You won't even have access to Release Desires if you avoid other sex acts. So getting the footjob skill itself is going to be an uphill battle.

Like I said too much effort for too little gain. This game is simply not about making a Dom.

Reactions: Random Bob

Madou

Sep 25, 2017
In practice, this simply amounts to slowing the pace of the game for too little gain. I mean I wouldn't even consider making the prisoners masturbate to be a particularly dominating act.

Regarding the footjob skill. Even if your cock desire is maximum I found that sometimes Nerds don't want to start footjob and instead masturbate to death. But the bigger problem is if you avoid all other types of sex act, you're going to have a hard time increasing your cock desire in the first place. At least you're not going to increase it fast enough before the Nerds masturbate and left. You won't even have access to Release Desires if you avoid other sex acts. So getting the footjob skill itself is going to be an uphill battle.

Like I said too much effort for too little gain. This game is simply not about making a Dom.
You can lower the cockDesire requirement by editing line: 4354 in file RemtairyKarrynPassives.js:
Set let req = 100; to 0 (which means always) or whatever percentage chance you want.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

AFAIK these are the requirements:

- Sufficient Cock Desire (can be reduced using an equip item)
- Karryn at least on tier 3 of undress (and nerds don't normally undress her on their own, certainly not when she's standing)
- Karryn being knocked over ? (which is easy to do because that's exactly what they try to do when they get angry from Taunt/Cock Stare)

It's honestly not that hard to pull off. Might actually be harder the higher Karryn's stats are and the lower the difficulty setting, so it's best done as soon as unlocking Floor 2.

It can be, as is ''you're not good enough to touch me but you can stand there and pull your pud''. Just sucks that cumshots are not optional.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
You can lower the cockDesire requirement by editing line: 4354 in file RemtairyKarrynPassives.js:
Set let req = 100; to 0 (which means always) or whatever percentage chance you want.
I did say in my original reply to Ixiah that unless you cheat it will be very difficult.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
AFAIK these are the requirements:

- Sufficient Cock Desire (can be reduced using an equip item)
- Karryn at least on tier 3 of undress (and nerds don't normally undress her on their own, certainly not when she's standing)
- Karryn being knocked over ? (which is easy to do because that's exactly what they try to do when they get angry from Taunt/Cock Stare)

It's honestly not that hard to pull off. Might actually be harder the higher Karryn's stats are and the lower the difficulty setting, so it's best done as soon as unlocking Floor 2.

It can be, as is ''you're not good enough to touch me but you can stand there and pull your pud''. Just sucks that cumshots are not optional.
Last time I check there is no item to reduce the Cock Desire requirement for Footjob. The only thing that does is the Sadism starter from Prisoner Mode. You might think it's not that difficult but that's probably because you didn't try to avoid all other sex acts.

Shrug. But let's be real the novelty factor of you making prisoners masturbate will wear off real quick. Imagine deliberately playing like this all the time. Yeah no.

Last edited:

Madou

Sep 25, 2017
I did say in my original reply to Ixiah that unless you cheat it will be very difficult.
Ah, I see. Can't help without cheats.
I also found where the check is made if you have the passive or not for the skill requirement:
File: /www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynSex.js: line ~840
Just remove the let hasPassive = this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FOOTJOB_PEOPLE_ONE_ID);
and you will have the skill from start.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Last time I check there is no item to reduce the Cock Desire requirement for Footjob. The only thing that does is the Sadism starter from Prisoner Mode. You might not think it's not that difficult but that's probably because you didn't try to avoid all other sex acts.
You're right, there's one for HJ but none for FJ.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Ah, I see. Can't help without cheats.
I also found where the check is made if you have the passive or not for the skill requirement:
File: /www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynSex.js: line ~840
Just remove the let hasPassive = this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FOOTJOB_PEOPLE_ONE_ID);
and you will have the skill from start.
Thanks anyway! I don't actually have the game right now. Waiting for the released version before coming back to play.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
As for the edicts in file: /www/js/plugins/RemtairyEdicts.js: edit line ~448 and set your own carryover and add any points you want such as:
points += Math.min(maxCarryover + 100, unusedPoints + 120);
you don have to change the original code just by adding a new line/code on 449 " points = 999; " or more if you wan for it to works, so the edicts is set to 999 every new days.
Capture.PNG

Madou

Sep 25, 2017
you don have to change the original code just by adding a new line/code on 449 " points = 999; " or more if you wan for it to works, so the edicts is set to 999 every new days.
View attachment 754767
Sure that works too, but I thought people might not want to just have unlimited edict points all the time and just want to increase the rate of which they get them.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes