Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue where the frame rate drops to zero and never comes back. ver.4 did it sometimes to be but version .5 its like every other fight. It happens only during cut scenes and fights. It making me so sad as I really am enjoying this game. My computer can run dark souls 3 I don't see why it shouldnt be able to run this.

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. I've already tried tweaking the nobs in settings
You could try running it with compatibility mode.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!
unnamed.jpg
First, I want to address a concern that several people have brought up to me in regards to having a backup subscription service in case something happens to Patreon. I just want to say that until we either get kicked off of Patreon or Patreon shuts down its services, I intend to stay on Patreon because I rather focus my time on developing Karryn's Prison rather than maintain Patreon plus a different subscription service at the same time. It's a valid concern and I'm happy people are looking out for our financial well-being. For now, I recommend that everyone should follow us on our Twitter account and if possible, also join our Discord server
This way if anything were to happen to us whether that it is about Patreon or something else, you'll be able to find out straight from us.
Moving on to the fun stuff, in the past two weeks I had been working on Karryn's Prison, and also on getting the Brazil Portuguese version of Meltys Quest ready! At the time of this posting, Meltys Quest is 20% off for 38 hours on Steam!
As for Karryn's Prison, man, it's already August isn't it. And the one question a lot of people want to know is when v6 is coming out. My answer is still: Hopefully by the end of the month so the $10 and $20 tier Patrons can play it.
A total of 100+ new Edicts for v6 are finally designed and implemented into the game. Almost all of them will actually available in v6. As mentioned before in a past Progress Report, this batch represents Edicts that will be used all the way up until the end of the game, so there will be very few new Edicts to design and implement in future updates.
Moving on from Edicts, I have also designed and implemented 9 new Passives into the game, although only 6 of them will be available in v6. I have also raised the sexual records upper limit a bit for a few stats, so there will be about an additional half a dozen Passives to potentially grab in v6.
As for the Titles, there will be no new Titles getting added to v6.
I've also completed the code for Level 2 Riots.
The remaining work until v6 is ready is as follows:
  • Level 3 Anarchy enemy encounters
  • Level 3 boss encounter design
  • Level 2 and Level 3 NPC dialogue
  • Level 3 story dialogue
  • Battle dialogue, which I realized I still haven't done that ones Sachinama had written for v5 so I gotta do those first at the very minimal
And then v6 is finally ready!! As always, I can't thank everyone enough for their support up until now, and I hope we'll continue to have your support from here on too!

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I don't really get it. V6 is still at the end of the month no? (according to the last patreon report). I ask because everyone seems strangely optimistic...

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I don't really get it. V6 is still at the end of the month no? (according to the last patreon report). I ask because everyone seems strangely optimistic...
Wishful thinking, perhaps? Sounds to me like it may take longer just based off that work load and what Rem will most likely add in addition. Don't get me wrong, they work fast - that just sounds like a steep order.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
Corona Virus as eradicated the concept of time. All the days melt into one indistinguishable block. The of the month is tomorrow; the end of the month is next year. When did I type? Just now? Last week? Or have I yet to type it, and am only dreaming of posting?

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
when this is the only few patreon projects... in which the developer has previously completed projects like (Melty Quest, Island Saga.. etc) and still offer you or potential patreons and current patreons with progress updates, you should be strangely optimistic :)

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Wishful thinking, perhaps? Sounds to me like it may take longer just based off that work load and what Rem will most likely add in addition. Don't get me wrong, they work fast - that just sounds like a steep order.
Yeah, as someone who works in tech, I can tell you "hopefully" really means "there's a 5% chance". I wouldn't be surprised at all if the game released in September.

Reactions: MarsD

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I know that this information is somewhere among the sea of comments already in this thread, but if someone is looking for info about how to get rid of panties permanently, all you need to do is find the RemtairyKarryn.js file, start to edit it with notepad or some other text editing software, use CTRL+f and search for the line:

Game_Actor.prototype.putOnPanties = function() {
this._wearingPanties = true;
this._lostPanties = false;
};

And then just change it into:

Game_Actor.prototype.putOnPanties = function() {
this._wearingPanties = false;
this._lostPanties = true;
};

I spent a lot of time trying to find it but there's atleast 58 pages of responses (i have the maximum amount of responds per page) so it's a pain, even trying to use the searth function has been fruitless and it was faster to just look into it myself, even though i'm not that tech savvy.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes