buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there a way to do this with the bar scene or is that limit ten (without breaking game lol)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is there a way to do this with the bar scene or is that limit ten (without breaking game lol)
In the bar scene it's using those dudes that are currently in the bar instead of spawning X amount of dudes as done in the defeat battles. You could try to spawn some dudes (somehow without breaking the game), but that would be a lot more work, I guess.

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
mamaboiii Thanks for all the modding tips you're giving out it's very appreciated, out of curiousity are you the one that made the mod that was posted a while ago ? ( I can't seem to find it anymore )

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Is there something that determines how many people show up on the defeated scene? At first you get like 3 but now I get a lot more and don't know why.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
mamaboiii Thanks for all the modding tips you're giving out it's very appreciated, out of curiousity are you the one that made the mod that was posted a while ago ? ( I can't seem to find it anymore )
the preg mod? i dont thimk was him but i agree dude mamasboii is feckin awesome

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
In the bar scene it's using those dudes that are currently in the bar instead of spawning X amount of dudes as done in the defeat battles. You could try to spawn some dudes (somehow without breaking the game), but that would be a lot more work, I guess.
I've messed with the files a bit too. I know for the waitress job there are 2 variables that can modify the number of clients and the speed at which they join. Probably also one for the time before they get impatient.

Reactions: buggzy313

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
They could easily add pregnancy to the game by tying it to the alchemist boss of the 2nd level. This is how it could be done without messing with the story too much:

After he is defeated the alchemist could ask Karryn to test a few potions for him and he could offer her money for each potion that she tests and and of course he would promise that it is completely safe. He would tell Karryn that he needs a woman to test it, for whatever reason, and since she is the only one in the entire prison clearly she has to help him. The first potion he has her test makes Karryn able to get pregnant from men, maybe the reason she can't be knocked up is because she has some kind of birth control method like enchantment or whatever. The first potion breaks that. Of course he doesn't tell Karryn that. Then the second potion he has her test would make her able to get pregnant from non-humans, like goblins. The third potion could be one that speeds up her pregnancies to happen over a matter of days, he could even offer to pay Karryn for any children she has, after all he always needs more test subjects. Also, the alchemist could offer to set up a breast milk pump for her in the infirmary (could be an edict) that lets her make a little extra coin by selling her breast milk to the inmates.
The Pregne-Force is strong in this user!

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
the preg mod? i dont thimk was him but i agree dude mamasboii is feckin awesome
That one is mine.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
That one is mine.

Yeah, the mod is not from me.
Might I also add that although it's called pregmod it features two parts. The first is the pregnancy part (which can be easily disabled if you're not into that). The second is a collection of tweaks somewhat similar to the ones I've been posting about plus a lot of additional ones. You can enable and tweak each individual tweak from the mod itself quite easily. It's a good code base and I'm currently implementing additional tweaks into my local version.

geazycymtron

Jul 27, 2020
Might I also add that although it's called pregmod it features two parts. The first is the pregnancy part (which can be easily disabled if you're not into that). The second is a collection of tweaks somewhat similar to the ones I've been posting about plus a lot of additional ones. You can enable and tweak each individual tweak from the mod itself quite easily. It's a good code base and I'm currently implementing additional tweaks into my local version.
what do those little tweaks do?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Nice, can't wait to see what you manage to cook up soon.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
there was a mod from version 4 of the game, which allowed the player to be the prison chef and abuse karryn, too bad that this mod was not continued for this version of the game.

Reactions: Yukihirou and XTes
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes