Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Did you know... that enemies... level up over time...

Meaning they get harder ( :BootyTime: ) and stronger over time. The balancing of the game is already almost as the final product is gonna be. And thus staying at one level for too long (like camping) is discouraged. There is a cap however so they don't become demi-gods while you're chilling on level one.
Jesus, you mean there's a hidden level scaling ? That all enemies are scaled or just those with the level + number in their names ?

I chilled on level 1 for 270 days, on level 2 for a month now... How long till I get screwed ?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Jesus, you mean there's a hidden level scaling ? That all enemies are scaled or just those with the level + number in their names ?

I chilled on level 1 for 270 days, on level 2 for a month now... How long till I get screwed ?
All enemies have a level that results, amonst other things, from the days. The default cap for the additional levels due to time is half of Karryn's level. It increases every 5 (hard), 6 (normal) or 8 (easy) days until it reaches the cap.
With 270 days in and a max level of 24 you already reached the maximum cap of 12 additional levels.
More info and how to tweak it can be found here.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
All enemies have a level that results, amonst other things, from the days. The default cap for the additional levels due to time is half of Karryn's level. It increases every 5 (hard), 6 (normal) or 8 (easy) days until it reaches the cap.
With 270 days in and a max level of 24 you already reached the maximum cap of 12 additional levels.
More info and how to tweak it can be found here.
Nice, I have been holding back from using some skills and Accessories to make the game fair for the inmates since I had been chilling and getting free money from them for a long time.

I guess it's time...

"Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.

P/s: After reading your post about level cap... the upcoming Riots may break me, may I know the rate at which that caps, like exactly after how many Riots will it cap ? I haven't yet decided the thugs's outcome so Level 1 tend to riot every 2 or 3 days. I think I should worry about that right now.
Making it so that they only riot every 5/6 days would net me alot of money before they hit their cap and I move on to level 3.

If all else fail, i'll have to roll back early level 1 save and continue making money there, goodbye bar and reception's progress...

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Nice, I have been holding back from using some skills and Accessories to make the game fair for the inmates since I had been chilling and getting free money from them for a long time.

I guess it's time...

"Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.

P/s: After reading your post about level cap... the upcoming Riots may break me, may I know the rate at which that caps, like exactly after how many Riots will it cap ? I haven't yet decided the thugs's outcome so Level 1 tend to riot every 2 or 3 days. I think I should worry about that right now.
Making it so that they only riot every 5/6 days would net me alot of money before they hit their cap and I move on to level 3.

If all else fail, i'll have to roll back early level 1 save and continue making money there, goodbye bar and reception's progress...
Two levels per riot :KEK:

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
@mamaboiii

Code-wise, is it possible to get the titles Quick Thruster + Unrelenting thruster / Mega Slasher + Metal Slasher after getting Blunt Woman + Heavy Woman ? I don't know how number of attack are counted.

If yes then can I get Reversal Fighter as well ? I don't know how the game counts this either, the number of time you use the skill or number of time you counter attack ?

So far I have managed to get all the Disciple titles (Str/Dex/Agi/Mnd/End) by planning ahead with leveling. They are stats, I can count them.

By the way, I think I hit the level cap, It's hard, but doable, Enemies like Slime/Thug/Rogue will probably two shot you if you let them hit you without proper protection. But only if you let them.

Level 2 though is easier since it is so generous with control point gains, together with Reception job you can get up to 16 Control points a day(possibly 19 but it's just tryhard, 3 points are not worth the danger).
*Hint: repair the dishwashing room and the inmate reception right after the riot, free 10 Control points each riot to counter the lost of Control points during riots.

I always run with below 21 control points to get the best possible money outcome. Usually it is 1100 +~350 from bar + ~100 from guards fight = ~1500 (it's possible to get 1800 a day if you manage your shift well but meh I would rather do a short shift)

I think it's a job well done for now since I manage to archieve a slut level 15 Karryn (14, if not for the Exposed White Skin passive that I did not account for)
By my calculation, if I disregard the side jobs and the guards fight, I can easily have a level 9 slut Karryn.
I totally for got about the nerds, with them around, minimally slutty Karryn lv 14 is the lowest one can get in the current build.
Still, Lv 12 slut is still archievable if you do not purchase enough accessories for the third slot to unlock, This limits your power greatly so you have to, in turn, spend edict points to enact Control, that thereafter will increase your expense greatly, on top of that you can no longer let your control points fall down too low to get free subsidies anymore since it's too risky. Overall, it's not worth it, just purchase as much accessories as fast as possible to unlock the fourth slot.

So satisfied.

Edit: I haven't decided the thugs and the goblins's outcome yet (Thugs take multiple turn to kill, Goblins take forever to land a hit on) . So I really mean it when I said the game right now is doable even if you start camping and chill around.

Edit 2: I said Enemies will 2 shots you because it's actually game mechanic (Overblow Protection), if not for this you would seriously die right away after a Crit attack or a multi-attack from the like of Rogue/Slime/Thugs.

Edit 3: Gotta prepare for Level 3, for each level I gain, Enemy's level goes up 1.2 (So after 5 more Warden Levels, 6 level up for the inmates and guards). Gonna get screwed if I put points into unnecessary stats or Monster type enemy start appearing.

Last edited:

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
Anybody know consistent way to give titjobs? I want to unlock the pleasure move of it. As of now I have:
Kiss
Cock stare
Pet Cock
Handjob
Blowjob
Footjob
Rimjob

And I would like to know if there's any pleasure move I'm still missing as well as how to unlock them, Thanks.

Reactions: Brololol

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anybody know consistent way to give titjobs? I want to unlock the pleasure move of it. As of now I have:
Kiss
Cock stare
Pet Cock
Handjob
Blowjob
Footjob
Rimjob

And I would like to know if there's any pleasure move I'm still missing as well as how to unlock them, Thanks.
That's all of them IIRC, and the guard loss / office invasion is pretty good for titjobs, as well as the goblin sex that starts from cunnilingus.

It's not like it would take a century to search for the info...
But that requires a few seconds of though and clicking a link in the first post. So much easier to just ask in the thread.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
wait is rem making this a patron only game? like are we f95 folk that arent patron not getting new updates?

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes