buggzy313

May 31, 2019
no im just confused i read a few things and im not sure but it sounds like we wont see anymore updates hopefully im wrong

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I don't understand. Isn't this already a patreon only game are we are just taking it?
Up to this current version it's been free for all. Now, according to the patreon page, 0.6 and so forth is the start of patron-only access, no free releases for non-patrons.

As for version updates on this thread, well, if F95 is told not to upload 0.6+ here then yeah, no more updates. If it will be stolen off the patreon, que sera sera.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
well its f95 we are talking about, i doubt the updates will stop considering all the other stuff we have on here:)

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ill just say this...if i dont see an update before my birthday on oct 30 ima be reaaaaaally sad ...i freaking loved this game so far and probably like others ive been awaiting as pateintly as i can jumping at the sight of a notification cuz i was dying to see an update now im literally gonna die cuz of the wait for that update lol either way what happens happens

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
August 10th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Sleepy Rem here with this week's sleepy Progress Report.

Continuing on from last week's Progress Report,

I've finished the Level 3 Anarchy enemy encounters and the Level 3 boss battle. IAnd I'm almost finished writing the Level 2 NPC dialogues, and I finished writing and coding the Level 2 store stuff.

Sachinama has finished writing Level 3 story text, and is moving on to writing battle dialogue for Level 3's new enemy types.
So right now the checklist for v6 is:
  • Finish writing Level 2 NPC dialogues
  • Translate Level 3 NPC dialogues
  • Translate Level 3 story text
  • Write the new Yard NPC dialogues (easy, but I just gotta remember to do it)
  • Translate the new battle dialogues after Sachinama finishes writing them
Work work work! See you all next week!

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019

I've finished the Level 3 Anarchy enemy encounters and the Level 3 boss battle. IAnd I'm almost finished writing the Level 2 NPC dialogues, and I finished writing and coding the Level 2 store stuff.

Sachinama has finished writing Level 3 story text, and is moving on to writing battle dialogue for Level 3's new enemy types.
Soon Bois!!!

yusukenl

Jul 21, 2018
Is there a way to cheat Order in game? Cheat Engine doesn't seems to work, so as the Save Editor webpage

Last edited:

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Aren't like 90% of the stuff here pirated/stolen?
not really, for KP, the v0.5 is free for public, so there is no concern to upload here......but after v0.6, dev will not public for free, so there must be a hero take own risk to upload the game here.

most of the game, the dev will not restrict the player to publish game, they might more like it as its a free advertisement.
but if the dev restrict, no one want to do this. Just like you buy a book, you might not able to public online becasue of the copy right.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019

why even post this lol

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
then maybe read what else was said ...we likely aint getting anymore updates
Why are you panicking? This is a damn pirate site.
Most games uploaded here are not free. Most game updates uploaded here are patreon-only. All update reports for this game (posted by multiple different people in the past) are patreon-only. What makes you think, new game updates will be different?
Yeah, we need a patreon to upload it here. But you do realize that the updates we got here already were way before public release. Meaning? Patreon heroes which had access to them earlier!
So chill. Look forward to the new update. It will all be fine and out before your birthday ;)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Most games uploaded here are not free. Most game updates uploaded here are patreon-only. All update reports for this game (posted by multiple different people in the past) are patreon-only. What makes you think, new game updates will be different?
Yeah, we need a patreon to upload it here. But you do realize that the updates we got here already were way before public release. Meaning? Patreon heroes which had access to them earlier!
So chill. Look forward to the new update. It will all be fine and out before your birthday ;)
Dayum, been looking around for you whole day !

I have a question for you regarding some titles

Code-wise, is it possible to get the titles Quick Thruster + Unrelenting thruster / Mega Slasher + Metal Slasher after getting Blunt Woman + Heavy Woman ? I don't know how number of attack are counted.

If yes then can I get Reversal Fighter as well ? I don't know how the game counts this either, the number of time you use the skill or number of time you counter attack ?

So far I have managed to get all the Disciple titles (Str/Dex/Agi/Mnd/End) by planning ahead with leveling. They are stats, I can count them.

P/S: Even with 2 royal guards outside and all possible invasion chance - , the office invasion chance is now 2%
Guess it's Karma for farming guards for easy money. Aside from baiting them inside the office and beating them up after masturbating (impossilbe to pull of with only 2%), Is there any other way around this, will it go down if I leave the guards alone ?

Edit: Beating them inside the office does not lower guard agression. Jesus, Can't even rest inside my own room, what fucking torture is this...

P/S: had to rely on save-scumming around this, what kind of shitty luck do I have, 2% yet it proc 3 times per 8... I swear, Guard agression is really a trap, those cheap money ain't worth it at all

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i really hope so

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes