sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
level 2 secured, anal skill for karryn so full buttslut which is great for me and new job in the bathroom of floor 2 (gloryhole)
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the devs confirmed the glory hole job to be postponed untill v0.7 due to coding the scene to be far more complex than intially thought.

Reactions: minin and rockon123

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the devs confirmed the glory hole job to be postponed untill v0.7 due to coding the scene to be far more complex than intially thought.
If that means we get a bug free event, I'm ok with waiting too.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Melty's quest also had a bit more freedom with what was happening and when, while Karryns prison takes place on a day to day system in an all male prison. I know it's a game and pregnancy in games rarely makes sense when it comes to timeframe and physical implications, but there's a limit.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So I fucked up guys.
I planned my playthrough perfectly to give Karrin as little slut levels as possible to get the gift Hero guideline No.2.
I got her to lv 14 slut level then head to fight the doctor... He inject me with aphrodisiac pre battle, that alone grant me one more passive that I don't need, thus level 15 slut.
I rage quitted...

Is there any kind soul that can point me how to temporally disable a passive to get my slut level down just one point ? I admit it's my fault for not testing the doctor fight beforehand but this is just...

Edit:
@mamaboiii : Plz help, I carried out my playthrough with your passvie list as a guide, there's one passive that I could have avoided that is still not present in your list:
-Exposed White Skin ( + 1 Agility, Lower petting resist ) , being fully stripped while on a job (not naked, you just get stripped to the last tier)
Has it not been for this I could have gone to the doctor fight with 13 slut level.

I'm just sad now -_-

Edit 2: Can I somehow edit the gift slut level limit to 16 or 20 in the JS plugin ? Which one am I looking at ?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Where did you read that?
From the Dev.

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Last week I've been mostly working on the code for the glory hole mini game, and thinking about the design for Level 3 stuff.
Since this would otherwise be a very short Progress Report, I'm going to lay out what I'm planning to have in the next version, v6, as well as v7, and also talk about what we're going to focus on next.
So originally I decided to focus on the glory hole first before anything else because of how time consuming it's expected to be, and as expected, it's been pretty time consuming to not only draw but to design and code. So we're going to change priority to working on other stuff while slowly working on the glory hole mini game on the side.
And this is what I'm feeling like will be in v6 and v7:
v6
-Level 2 Subjugated, Level 2 Rioting, Level 3 Anarchy
-Level 3 maps
-3 new enemy types introduced in Level 3
-Level 3 story and boss
-Level 2 Edicts (except Glory Hole related Edicts), Specialization Edicts, and all the Edicts that becomes available from Level 2 being subjugated
-The upper limit on Karryn's sexual records will be raised a bit, which as a result will allow Karryn to get a few new Passives
-One of the new passives that Karryn is going to be able to gain is a Passive that unlocks the Anal Sex skill.
And when I listed all that stuff out, I realized all this stuff above alone is going to be a lot of work and a lot of content, which is why this is what I'm thinking v7 is going to be:
v7
-Glory Hole side job available in Level 2
-Karryn is going to be able to gain a Passive that unlocks Vaginal Sex skill.
-Level 3 Defeated

I think putting Glory Hole (as well as Level 3 Defeated) into v7 instead of v6 will allow v6 to be ready at least a month sooner. It would instead make v7 feel like a much smaller update compared to what is coming in v6 but I don't think it's that big of a deal.
With all that said, as I had mentioned a few Progress Reports back, v6 is not coming out in June, and 99.9% unlikely to be ready by the end of July. In meantime, thank you all for your support! Starting tomorrow until the end of June, I will be opening the Name Submissions for one of the new enemy types being introduced in v6.......

Oink!

Jun 25, 2018
From the Dev.

Last week I've been mostly working on the code for the glory hole mini game, and thinking about the design for Level 3 stuff.
Since this would otherwise be a very short Progress Report, I'm going to lay out what I'm planning to have in the next version, v6, as well as v7, and also talk about what we're going to focus on next.
So originally I decided to focus on the glory hole first before anything else because of how time consuming it's expected to be, and as expected, it's been pretty time consuming to not only draw but to design and code. So we're going to change priority to working on other stuff while slowly working on the glory hole mini game on the side.
v6
-Level 3 maps
-Level 3 story and boss
-Level 2 Edicts (except Glory Hole related Edicts), Specialization Edicts, and all the Edicts that becomes available from Level 2 being subjugated
-The upper limit on Karryn's sexual records will be raised a bit, which as a result will allow Karryn to get a few new Passives
-One of the new passives that Karryn is going to be able to gain is a Passive that unlocks the Anal Sex skill.
And when I listed all that stuff out, I realized all this stuff above alone is going to be a lot of work and a lot of content, which is why this is what I'm thinking v7 is going to be:
v7
-Level 3 Defeated

I think putting Glory Hole (as well as Level 3 Defeated) into v7 instead of v6 will allow v6 to be ready at least a month sooner. It would instead make v7 feel like a much smaller update compared to what is coming in v6 but I don't think it's that big of a deal.
With all that said, as I had mentioned a few Progress Reports back, v6 is not coming out in June, and 99.9% unlikely to be ready by the end of July. In meantime, thank you all for your support! Starting tomorrow until the end of June, I will be opening the Name Submissions for one of the new enemy types being introduced in v6.......

Oink!
Thanks, I totally missed that update.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So I fucked up guys.
I planned my playthrough perfectly to give Karrin as little slut levels as possible to get the gift Hero guideline No.2.
I got her to lv 14 slut level then head to fight the doctor... He inject me with aphrodisiac pre battle, that alone grant me one more passive that I don't need, thus level 15 slut.
I rage quitted...

Is there any kind soul that can point me how to temporally disable a passive to get my slut level down just one point ? I admit it's my fault for not testing the doctor fight beforehand but this is just...

Edit:
@mamaboiii : Plz help, I carried out my playthrough with your passvie list as a guide, there's one passive that I could have avoided that is still not present in your list:
-Exposed White Skin ( + 1 Agility, Lower petting resist ) , being fully stripped while on a job (not naked, you just get stripped to the last tier)
Has it not been for this I could have gone to the doctor fight with 13 slut level.

I'm just sad now -_-

Edit 2: Can I somehow edit the gift slut level limit to 16 or 20 in the JS plugin ? Which one am I looking at ?
Sounds like a restart to me :Kappa:
Sooo.. this passive you mention was already obtainable before v.5 (iirc) and therefore I take noooo responsibility (but maybe it should still be updated in the google doc).
But shifting blame is lame. So let's get to solutions:
  • Removing passives: I've already done a post on that here. (it's not as easy as the next one)
  • Raising the requirements for gifts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And good luck for the rest of your run ;)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That's a real shame about the GH. Hope they'll do something sexy with the masturbation video edict, but I guess it'll be pretty passive and just amount to a bit of extra dialogue.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
From the Dev.

v6
-Level 3 maps
-Level 3 story and boss
v7
-Level 3 Defeated

Oink!
Ah, the level 3 defeated. Maybe it has something to do with chains inside a prison cell

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Sounds like a restart to me :Kappa:
Sooo.. this passive you mention was already obtainable before v.5 (iirc) and therefore I take noooo responsibility (but maybe it should still be updated in the google doc).
But shifting blame is lame. So let's get to solutions:
  • Removing passives: I've already done a post on that here. (it's not as easy as the next one)
  • Raising the requirements for gifts:

And good luck for the rest of your run ;)
Ha ha, my bad, by no mean did I want to blame you for anything, I just want some help, so forgive me for doing that to get your attention.

P/s: Finally came back home and get it to work, thank you very much, this save's been on day 300, it would break me if I have to start over again.
Your instruction's very easy to follow.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
God dang it, This game...
Today I learned, angry nerd can Ora Ora Punch you and make you off-balanced without the need of charging one turn beforehand...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Saving before entering a new room is your friend lol
I mean, who in their right mind would chose the option to "regain your footing/balance" and let yourself open to be attacked right after by 6 fucking war machines that deal half your healthbase each hit ?
Defensive stance is the right choice, gosh, Level 2 haunts me so much, everyone aside from the nerds are beasts, and now I learn the Nerd when angry are, too...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I mean, who in their right mind would chose the option to "regain your footing/balance" and let yourself open to be attacked right after by 6 fucking war machines that deal half your healthbase each hit ?
Defensive stance is the right choice, gosh, Level 2 haunts me so much, everyone aside from the nerds are beasts, and now I learn the Nerd when angry are, too...
Did you know... that enemies... level up over time...
this save's been on day 300
Meaning they get harder ( :BootyTime: ) and stronger over time. The balancing of the game is already almost as the final product is gonna be. And thus staying at one level for too long (like camping) is discouraged. There is a cap however so they don't become demi-gods while you're chilling on level one.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes