mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
do u know if i could reverse a passive to make it much harder to do a hj
I'll try to interpret this a bit, because just reversing the passive is quite a hassle, as mentioned here (also listed in my tweak collection).
But I assume your real goal is making hj either really hard to get or impossible (it's done the same way). Technically you don't need to reverse any passives for that, so you can probably save some time. The most obvious way to make hj harder is by increasing the desire requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I'll try to interpret this a bit, because just reversing the passive is quite a hassle, as mentioned here (also listed in my tweak collection).
But I assume your real goal is making hj either really hard to get or impossible (it's done the same way). Technically you don't need to reverse any passives for that, so you can probably save some time. The most obvious way to make hj harder is by increasing the desire requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i actually figured that out myself after i put the msg up i was just coming to say i found a likely easier way and i actually did exactly what u say about raising hj cock desire lol ty

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Considering the amount of content the average update this game gets I'd be very happy with v6 coming out by the end of august.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
i'm awfully curious.. is pregancy a thing? considering they do measure the amount of semen flowing into your tummy and your womb while fulfilling much needed duties as the prison warden?

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
i'm awfully curious.. is pregancy a thing? considering they do measure the amount of semen flowing into your tummy and your womb while fulfilling much needed duties as the prison warden?
the devs says that its not it their mind to add pregnancy to the game, but some people here are trying to mod it.

Reactions: ralchemilla

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
the devs says that its not it their mind to add pregnancy to the game, but some people here are trying to mod it.
It would make sense biologically. At this point, I'm sure a few Karryns have had their wombs pumped full already.

It wouldn't make sense for the story though. I don't see how she could carry a kid given her circumstances...

atnexus

May 18, 2018
They could easily add pregnancy to the game by tying it to the alchemist boss of the 2nd level. This is how it could be done without messing with the story too much:

After he is defeated the alchemist could ask Karryn to test a few potions for him and he could offer her money for each potion that she tests and and of course he would promise that it is completely safe. He would tell Karryn that he needs a woman to test it, for whatever reason, and since she is the only one in the entire prison clearly she has to help him. The first potion he has her test makes Karryn able to get pregnant from men, maybe the reason she can't be knocked up is because she has some kind of birth control method like enchantment or whatever. The first potion breaks that. Of course he doesn't tell Karryn that. Then the second potion he has her test would make her able to get pregnant from non-humans, like goblins. The third potion could be one that speeds up her pregnancies to happen over a matter of days, he could even offer to pay Karryn for any children she has, after all he always needs more test subjects. Also, the alchemist could offer to set up a breast milk pump for her in the infirmary (could be an edict) that lets her make a little extra coin by selling her breast milk to the inmates.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to edit the js files to increase or decrease daily order gain, edict points, gold etc.? I've been searching around and can't find anything on editing these rates :)

edit: Also the requirements around "wet"

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the js files to increase or decrease daily order gain, edict points, gold etc.? I've been searching around and can't find anything on editing these rates :)

edit: Also the requirements around "wet"
Just use save editor from saveeditonline.com to get gold, look for remtairyedicts.js, open it with notepad or something and look for the edict points section or just ctrl+f "let points", there should be a line of

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 100;

And yes, i've edited it to give 100 points per day with that, you can change it to suit your needs however, this way though you can just unlock pretty much everything once they become available, you will have to sleep for it to work atleast once, because day one you'll just have the original amount based on difficulty.

I've not looked into the daily order points, however since you get to unlock every edict with the gold from the save editor and the edict points, getting order from fights even on prisoner mode is going to be a breeze.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
They could easily add pregnancy to the game by tying it to the alchemist boss of the 2nd level
It'd be easy to add any silly handwave explanation scenario to allow preg content in Karryn. It's not like the game is currently packed with plot and lore. The hard part is the stuff that matters: The ton of art sets it would require, the mechanics involved with it, and how it would effect existing gameplay systems. Considering that they haven't planned around it at all, it just sounds like a big pile of feature creep to me.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
They could easily add pregnancy to the game by tying it to the alchemist boss of the 2nd level. This is how it could be done without messing with the story too much:

After he is defeated the alchemist could ask Karryn to test a few potions for him and he could offer her money for each potion that she tests and and of course he would promise that it is completely safe. He would tell Karryn that he needs a woman to test it, for whatever reason, and since she is the only one in the entire prison clearly she has to help him. The first potion he has her test makes Karryn able to get pregnant from men, maybe the reason she can't be knocked up is because she has some kind of birth control method like enchantment or whatever. The first potion breaks that. Of course he doesn't tell Karryn that. Then the second potion he has her test would make her able to get pregnant from non-humans, like goblins. The third potion could be one that speeds up her pregnancies to happen over a matter of days, he could even offer to pay Karryn for any children she has, after all he always needs more test subjects. Also, the alchemist could offer to set up a breast milk pump for her in the infirmary (could be an edict) that lets her make a little extra coin by selling her breast milk to the inmates.
Now you are talking... :) i love that option...

Reactions: someguy4567

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
It'd be easy to add any silly handwave explanation scenario to allow preg content in Karryn. It's not like the game is currently packed with plot and lore. The hard part is the stuff that matters: The ton of art sets it would require, the mechanics involved with it, and how it would effect existing gameplay systems. Considering that they haven't planned around it at all, it just sounds like a big pile of feature creep to me.
I don't see it being added in a v1.0. It would make a pretty great piece of update/DLC content though.

Reactions: someguy4567

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
any games like this?
tales of androgyny have a gameplay kinda similar to this one, but as the name implies, has a lot of m/m and futa on male so if you arent into that kind of stuff avoid it. i can say that im not into futa on male of even gay content but the image of the protagonist is so feminine that i can forget about it.

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
mamasboii if u see this can u tell me if theres a way to increase the number of people that show up in defeat scenes?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there a way to do this with the bar scene or is that limit ten (without breaking game lol)

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes