mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
what do I need to edit on save editor to change karryns most sensitive bodypart?
I assume the change with save editor wouldn't be permanent. But go back one page and you find something very AWESOME.
can some of the code stuff by mamaboiii be pinned to the main post. They are pretty useful.
Thanks man. But the stuff is all split into these singular posts. That would most likely clutter the OP. I originally intended to collect it all in one post with additional tutorials etc., but haven't done that yet. I'll probably do a post collection so people can find the other posts easier.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I assume the change with save editor wouldn't be permanent. But go back one page and you find something very AWESOME.

Thanks man. But the stuff is all split into these singular posts. That would most likely clutter the OP. I originally intended to collect it all in one post with additional tutorials etc., but haven't done that yet. I'll probably do a post collection so people can find the other posts easier.
I really appreciate it !

D

Deleted member 2632121

looks like a lot of fun, I'll have to give it a go. Anyone got any pointers for a newb.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
looks like a lot of fun, I'll have to give it a go. Anyone got any pointers for a newb.
Talk with everyone, even the cat in the outside area. Don't let your order get too low or you'll get overwhelmed. Accept that you'll get overwhelmed anyway.

D

Deleted member 2632121

Talk with everyone, even the cat in the outside area. Don't let your order get too low or you'll get overwhelmed. Accept that you'll get overwhelmed anyway.
Okay, sounds like a lot of fun, will give it a go this weekend.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I remember someone saying that, despite not even completing Floor 2, the game is 60% done and Floors 4-5 will have a lot less content. But it's already the best RPGM game by far and I'll gladly buy a copy if they complete and release it.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
What is the purpose of this game? Why do u fight ?Has any1 killed all the inmates without having sex?

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes