Effen

Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible to get prisoners to masturbate without stripping Karryn first? I'm trying to do a Charm build but they refuse to keep their hands off her clothes.
I believe if your charm is high enough they will. Remember the lower level guards by the warden's office will masturbate on move one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm browsing an imageboard it looks like they're planning to upload malware for 0.6 here, watch out
Perhaps anything to support that claim? After all, if they wanted to not have it uploaded here they'd just need to ask the site management and there's been nothing I've seen anywhere from the developers being pissed off about piracy in general or this site in particular. Hell, their other games are all here too, with no issues I've heard of / seen.

Now if it was some random claiming they were going to submit a malware version of the game here, that'd be more believable too me.

Is it possible to get prisoners to masturbate without stripping Karryn first? I'm trying to do a Charm build but they refuse to keep their hands off her clothes.
The goblins in the reception job could work, since they almost always jerk off the instant they show up. Just kick them back when they get close.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Is it possible for some rando to upload a malware version? I assumed that only the creator of the post could change the download links.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it possible for some rando to upload a malware version? I assumed that only the creator of the post could change the download links.
Generally someone will provide a download for a new version, and then a site uploader will propogate it to different file hosts and update the first post. Note that in many cases the official uploaders can be the ones to first get the game / update so this would only apply if the official uploader was going to post a malware version (or their source had it.)

So a random could just post saying "here's the .6 version" with a malware version, which could be downloaded any number of times before warnings about it / it's removed.

Regardless, unless there's more evidence than "I saw on some site I'm not naming that someone is planning a malware version for here" I'm rather skeptical. (And I personally always wait a while for someone else to download and have a chance to respond if they have an issue.)

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I just assume everything I download is malware until I've run it through three different scanners.

If they're horny enough, and your desires are too low for them to fuck you, they'll resort to masturbation even if you're fully clothed. It's easier once you get the Flaunt move; before that you have to either have high enough agility that they can't touch you, constantly fix your clothes, or accept being naked.
Generally only nerds, the guards outside your room, and randomly generated extra-horny enemies will masturbate near at the start of combat.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I just assume everything I download is malware until I've run it through three different scanners.

If they're horny enough, and your desires are too low for them to fuck you, they'll resort to masturbation even if you're fully clothed. It's easier once you get the Flaunt move; before that you have to either have high enough agility that they can't touch you, constantly fix your clothes, or accept being naked.
Generally only nerds, the guards outside your room, and randomly generated extra-horny enemies will masturbate near at the start of combat.
Since I run a minimally slutty Karryn (lv 14 slut after clearing level 2), I haven't yet tried the Flaunt skill. I know it will inflict Horny debuff on enemies. Will afflicted enemies try to strip Karryn or masturbate first ?
With 100% strip resist and max cockiness, this could prove to be Absolute defense for me. But if they resort to masturbating then this is a no for me, it would drain my mind point like crazy...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If Flaunt succeeds in getting them Horny, they will start doing whatever actions their enemy type is more likely to use to get pleasure fastest.

If your Karryn's charm is high enough, that will result in them masturbating and talking at her asap. Possibly even if it isn't. In general, Flaunt is the skill you want to use if you want to get to the smexy times faster, because it raises enemy desire like nothing else does. Combined with the Raise Desire edicts, it helps with the fuck-strategy attempt.

All in all, if you want to make use of the Confident buff, you're better off using Taunt for the combat approach. It's only really dangerous with Nerds, who can instantly knock down Karryn on the next turn, though not even then if you have a very high Agi build and run laps and dodges around them.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Things that you find when I was about to ask when to expect 0.6
Every estimate from anyone on this forum about the release time is really just a guess. Until there's an official announcement of "We're in final testing before release" every this is honestly pure guessing.

It can be informed by things said in the news posts and previous update rates, but still just a guess.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If Flaunt succeeds in getting them Horny, they will start doing whatever actions their enemy type is more likely to use to get pleasure fastest.

If your Karryn's charm is high enough, that will result in them masturbating and talking at her asap. Possibly even if it isn't. In general, Flaunt is the skill you want to use if you want to get to the smexy times faster, because it raises enemy desire like nothing else does. Combined with the Raise Desire edicts, it helps with the fuck-strategy attempt.

All in all, if you want to make use of the Confident buff, you're better off using Taunt for the combat approach. It's only really dangerous with Nerds, who can instantly knock down Karryn on the next turn, though not even then if you have a very high Agi build and run laps and dodges around them.
Yeah, definitely tasted the nerds rage myself, instant "ora ora" rain of punches without charging time like the thugs.

I have never seen the raise desire edicts before, does it not appear if you are not a slut ? Can you post me a picture of those edicts ?

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, definitely tasted the nerds rage myself, instant "ora ora" rain of punches without charging time like the thugs.

I have never seen the raise desire edicts before, does it not appear if you are not a slut ? Can you post me a picture of those edicts ?
I do not have a picture of these edicts but I can say for sure they are unlocked when Karryn gets progressively slutier. They will appear in the mind section (the section after her self training edicts). I wish I could tell you when exactly it unlocks but after she's sampled the prison enough and has increased her sluttiness the edicts are unlocked. I believe (but do not quote me) when her sluttiness is high enough.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The two Edicts in question are granted by the "Ex-Secretary Gone Wild" passive, which, according to that doc we have linked in the 1st page, is granted after Karryn has 10 different sexual partners and maxes out all desires once. I assume that by sex partners, that means vaginal and/or anal, and not just blowjobs/handjobs/boobjobs/rimjobs.

I haven't tried experimenting to find out the exact details, as that would be a bit tedious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I'm wondering, can you go through levels by slutting your way through? Only played up 2 level where I keep getting downed at compulsory fight after balcony

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm wondering, can you go through levels by slutting your way through? Only played up 2 level where I keep getting downed at compulsory fight after balcony
If you can stomach enemies one shotting you left and right

Even with high charm, Thugs still take as much as 2,3 turns to get excited. Excited enemies still attack you from time to time even if you're naked.

However, with Energy build, you will practically never lose, you raise your energy level the fastest by losing.

Still, It takes a long time to win battle with this, so control can be a problem later down the line.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes