Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
In my experience, including messing with it in Prisoner mode, the most important stat for Super Slut mode is Endurance, with Mind and Charm taking somewhat equal spots after it.

The higher Karryn's endurance is, the longer it takes enemies to get her to cum even once, and the more time she has to make them cum instead. It also helps ensure that you have enough time to actually use the restore energy skill between orgasms. Beyond that, you need to max out her mouth desire a lot, so you can get the kiss skill asap. The kiss skill lets you compensate for lower charm levels until you can gather the money to buy more accessories that help.

Kiss does two things. First, it helps raise the desire of the prisoners, which helps get them to cum faster, and also gets them hard faster for other sex- skills. Second, it debuffs their attack, accuracy and evasion, which makes it much harder for them to down you before you can get them horny and take the offense to them. Additionally, you eventually get a passive that increases Karryn's Charm for every individual target she kisses in a battle, which means that in longer, multi-wave battles, she stacks up quite a bit of charm, and it adds up even more once you naturally build up the base.

You also don't need to get all of them horny right away, you just need one prisoner horny fast enough to initiate a sex-skill that gets her into sex-mode asap. Once that happens, prisoners can't attack you anymore, and you can use stamina for more sex-skills that get them to cum even faster on top of them naturally thrusting in or against her or whatever.

Top priority accessories for super-slut are the stamina boosting one, and the Endurance one. The mind one helps too, to restore her between orgasms.

You also want the first tier of the Release Desires Edicts as soon as you can reasonably get it.

The best title to use for this play-style is Golden Waitress, the one you get for reaching 30 Reputation at the bar (and yes, that takes a while...). It's super worth it though because it boosts your endurance by 10%, it stacks with training.

Once you really get the build going, you can go an entire fight with multiple opponents without even reaching 30% pleasure, while they all cum helplessly. And that's on prisoner mode.

Also, another thing to note is that defeating prisoners through pleasure gives more Order than beating them down. This is important, because it means you need less battles overall to get more order, and that leaves you more time to do stuff like the Bar Job.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Kiss does two things. First, it helps raise the desire of the prisoners, which helps get them to cum faster, and also gets them hard faster for other sex- skills. Second, it debuffs their attack, accuracy and evasion, which makes it much harder for them to down you before you can get them horny and take the offense to them
Jesus, TIL Virgin Head Strike/Arm SLash/Leg Thrust < Chad Kiss debuff...
You also don't need to get all of them horny right away, you just need one prisoner horny fast enough to initiate a sex-skill that gets her into sex-mode asap. Once that happens, prisoners can't attack you anymore, and you can use stamina for more sex-skills that get them to cum even faster on top of them naturally thrusting in or against her or whatever.
Holy, On day 350 right now, Enemis's been hitting between 300 and 1200 stamina damage, Slut build totally would have turned the situation around for me. Too bad I run the opposite of a slut build. Coincidentally though, I trained in all those stats you mentioned, like precisely what you wrote : Endurance, Mind and Charm. If thing ever get tough enough, I know I can change my approach in a heartbeat which in itself is a relief for me in prisoner mode.
Also, another thing to note is that defeating prisoners through pleasure gives more Order than beating them down.
Defeating the toughest mofo group on level 2 nets me 6 CP and around 25 fatigues, exactly how much the slut approach would net me for the same group, Fatigue and CP ? (9 or 10 CP maybe ? If so then holy fuck...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Iexist

You-San

Oct 4, 2018
but dont get your endurance too high though because the moment when karryn takes over 100 cocks but still hadnt cum also kinda meeh

Reactions: minin

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Jesus, TIL Virgin Head Strike/Arm SLash/Leg Thrust < Kiss debuff...
Yeah. The Kiss debuff, once you have all the passives for it, is ridiculously strong. Not to mention that it can't be dodged, unlike the other attacks, and it costs way less Stamina too. Once you have the two slut attack titles, it gets really unlikely that you won't be able to use it. Even in a partial combat build, or a sadist build, it's theoretically possible to use it to Karryn's advantage.

What's even more ridiculous is that it, and all the other sex skills available right now, have a synergy with the Confident Buff, which you can get using Flaunt, which you want to use anyway because of the chance of making an enemy horny. But it also boosts Dexterity, among all the other stats, and that boost makes Kiss and all the other sex skills give more pleasure, and also boosts the critical hit chance for them.

Getting a Thug 70% of the way to cum with a Critical Hit Kiss was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, and he wasn't a Virgin Thug either.

Defeating the toughest mofo group on level 2 nets me 6 CP and around 25 fatigues, exactly how much the slut approach would net me for the same group, Fatigue and CP ? (9 or 10 CP maybe ? If so then holy fuck...)
How much Order you get depends on the number of enemies, and the amount of Order you already have at the time. I'm not sure, but I think the amount of Control you have at the time also matters, but it's hard to say for sure with all the fluctuating factors involved. There's probably a formulate in there somewhere...

Either way, using the Classroom group, I can get 8 Order with something between 12-20 Fatigue, depending a bit on luck with what spawns in said group. An abundance of named enemies or traits like Furious that are harder to arouse can drag things on longer. Fatigue seems to have a formula that takes into account the length of the combat too. So if you can rush through the smut faster due to good sex skill management, then you get less of it by the end.

The really dubious thing is that right now, we're far from full efficiency on the Slut Build. We're lacking the Vaginal and Anal sex skills, which hurts a lot, and we're also lacking a lot of levels to the existing sex skills, which makes them a lot less effective than they should be after a while, even if you start investing into Dexterity training to boost their damage. Right now, the strongest of all Sex Skills is the Hand-Job, with Titjob being second to it on account of the passive that boosts its damage based on Karryn's Boobs desire. Blowjob doesn't have anything of that sort. Footjob and Rimjob just don't go that high.

All this means that a number of passives that could make the slut build even more efficient don't work, can't be acquired, or aren't that useful even if you can acquire them by mistake. Like the vaginal passive that gives Karryn energy when she gets cummed into her pussy, and persistent energy regen after that based on the amount of cum that she holds in her womb. I should not need to explain how crazy that's going to get once Vaginal Sex skills are added. There's a similar one involving stamina and anal sex, if I remember right...

but dont get your endurance too high though because the moment when karryn takes over 100 cocks but still hadnt cum also kinda meeh
That's kind of hard to achieve outside of Secretary Mode. Once the days pile up, the damage prisoners will do will start growing as well, especially on Prisoner Mode. Additionally, you're in a constant Race against Karryn's sensitivity values, which I'm not sure what cap they have, but I've seen some break into the 200% range. So even going to 90+ Endurance won't save you forever.

Not to mention that the release pleasure command and the right combination of accessories can help reduce her to a squirting fountain in no time if that's what you feel like doing. I've actually considered trying to see what combinations I could get to see if I can trigger double or multiple-orgasms, assuming they're implemented. I assume it requires Karryn hitting 200%+ pleasure somehow...

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
You can achieve multiple orgasms quite easily (at least double) by just using the resist orgasm skill and getting above 200% please. This gives a passive that reduces energy loss on orgasm. Low endurance can make it easier as getting crit with 70+ pleasure on one turn will easily throw you over the threshold.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
It's from an edict. Very expensive as it requires mind training IV which is 5000G and the skill itself is 3000G. Best way to make money on something like prisoner difficulty is the bar minigame with the hardworking waitress title (don't get drunk 10x to get it) get your boobs desire up and keep your other desires low while constantly fixing clothes and just repeatedly flash for tips.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
I've read this entire thread from start to finish (took about a week, this game is incredible) and I didn't see the thing I'm trying to figure out posted. I wanted to set the options for each troop to initiate poses and at which desire levels they're capable of doing so. I saw how to change the troop composition but not the skills they choose, and I think I can figure out the desire requirements (it's probably in remtairyenemy somewhere) but I have no idea how to move the actual pose initiating skills from one enemy type to another. Anyone know?

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Hey everyone, Rem here with a progress report, and an announcement. I got some good news, and some annoying (to me) news, and I'm going to share the good news first!

This is going to be a long post, so please get comfy first.

The good news is that I think Karryn's Prison v6 is going to be ready for release around the end of this week!!! Sachinama is currently playtesting v6, and I'm translating the battle dialogue. As always, it's been a long journey to v6, and I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement along the way. I can only hope that it has been worth the wait for our supporters in the coming weeks.

Now for the announcement and the annoying news. We will be moving on from Patreon, to most likely SubscribeStar starting next month. Patreon has been... pestering me with pretty bullish demands that I either follow or I risk suspension of service. I'm going to continue to go along with their demands because while they might not bat an eye at affecting a bunch of paying Patrons for someone they think don't fit their brand, I care about you guys and gals that have been supporting me, especially for a number of you that have been supporting me for over a year. And since you all have already paid for this month, I'm going to finish out the rest of this month of Patreon. But starting next month, we are moving our talents to SubscribeStar where hopefully they won't try to police and censor my off-site contents.

So for v6, $10 and $20+ tier supporters will be able to download v6 when it's ready, which hopefully will be around the end of this week. $5 tier supporters will be able to download v6 a week after $10+ tier supporters. And finally $2 tier supporters will be able to download v6 3 weeks after $10+ tier supporters. If you're currently not a $10+ supporter, please do not upgrade to $10+. In fact, just don't upgrade your subscription, or become a supporter on our Patreon at all please. If you're already a paying supporter, then DO NOT CANCEL your subscription until a few days before the end of the month. If you cancel your $10+ subscription on Patreon right now, you might not get access to the v6 release post even though you have already paid. But make sure you cancel your subscription to me on Patreon before the start of next month, which is when Patreon start automatically charging everyone to renew.

Patreon is free to make up any rules and terms of service they want, and play with them whenever they want to. It's whatever. I don't begrudge them for that. What I do begrudge them for is bothering me with this bullshit right now. This month has already been pretty stressful enough as it is. In addition to trying to get v6 completed, I've been trying to get my medical checkup and renewals and stuff done this month. As some of our long time supporters might remember, I need to do a medical checkup every six months on my throat to make sure I'm still cancer-free. The next checkup that I am supposed to do was actually scheduled for around four months ago. But because of all the coronavirus stuff going on in NYC and USA, I've been postponing and postponing it. However, NYC is about to re-open all schools for kids starting next month, which uh, I don't think is going to end well for anyone at all. So I've panicking and trying to all my medical needs and issues taken care of by the end of the month. I actually had my normal bloodwork and urinal tests done two weeks ago, and the tests are saying that I'm pretty healthy despite barely leaving my house, which is cool. The ultrasound test for throat has been scheduled for this Friday, and as always, I'm super nervous about tests related to my throat.

So. In the middle of dealing with Karryn's Prison v6 and dodging coronavirus while doing my medical exams, Patreon comes in and bothers me with nonsense, forcing me to have to scramble to start up an alternative subscription service. It's unneeded stress on top of stress, and I'm over it.

The URL to our SubscribeStar is going to be
Currently it is still pending approval, so don't pay for subscription on it yet. But do bookmark it and keep an eye out for when it's ready. Of course, I'll be updating you all on Twitter and Discord when the SubscribeStar account is ready and activated.

I'll like to end this post off with once again, thanking you all for all your support this year and last year. Because it's not about me or Sachinama or Patreon or whatever, but it's seeing you guys and gals happy and enjoying our games that gives us the energy to keep doing what we enjoy doing, which is trying to make some damn good eroge. Historically, creators who leave Patreon for SubscribeStar lose a substantial part of their fanbase, so this is might be good-bye for a lot of you.

So even if that is the case, thank you. For supporting Remtairy, for supporting me, Rem, and for supporting Sachinama up until now.

Thank you.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I've read this entire thread from start to finish (took about a week, this game is incredible) and I didn't see the thing I'm trying to figure out posted. I wanted to set the options for each troop to initiate poses and at which desire levels they're capable of doing so. I saw how to change the troop composition but not the skills they choose, and I think I can figure out the desire requirements (it's probably in remtairyenemy somewhere) but I have no idea how to move the actual pose initiating skills from one enemy type to another. Anyone know?
There was a list of the poses a little while back, but here's it from memory, likely incomplete and possibly inaccurate. As for desire requirements, it depends on your passives mostly, which you can see by unlocking one of the public stats edicts.

Guards: Handjob, Blowjob, Bedsex (loss scene)
Goblins: Cunnilingus, vaginal / anal by climbing up from cunnilingus
Prisoners: None
Thugs: Vaginal
Ooze: upside down triple penetration (only 1 ooze needed for this)
Nerds: footjob
Rogues: Rimjobs
Other: Titjob (karryn skill), Blowbang 1st floor loss, Public Urinal 2nd floor loss, bent over table in bar (get drunk), Handjob blowjob goblin sex (receptionist job)

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Oh wow, didn't know about their medical situation. Gonna have to throw some money their way once my own situation improves a little. Good to hear the update is coming soon though, and thanks for the status report Nadore.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

Hey everyone, Rem here with a progress report, and an announcement. I got some good news, and some annoying (to me) news, and I'm going to share the good news first!

This is going to be a long post, so please get comfy first.

The good news is that I think Karryn's Prison v6 is going to be ready for release around the end of this week!!! Sachinama is currently playtesting v6, and I'm translating the battle dialogue. As always, it's been a long journey to v6, and I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement along the way. I can only hope that it has been worth the wait for our supporters in the coming weeks.

Now for the announcement and the annoying news. We will be moving on from Patreon, to most likely SubscribeStar starting next month. Patreon has been... pestering me with pretty bullish demands that I either follow or I risk suspension of service. I'm going to continue to go along with their demands because while they might not bat an eye at affecting a bunch of paying Patrons for someone they think don't fit their brand, I care about you guys and gals that have been supporting me, especially for a number of you that have been supporting me for over a year. And since you all have already paid for this month, I'm going to finish out the rest of this month of Patreon. But starting next month, we are moving our talents to SubscribeStar where hopefully they won't try to police and censor my off-site contents.

So for v6, $10 and $20+ tier supporters will be able to download v6 when it's ready, which hopefully will be around the end of this week. $5 tier supporters will be able to download v6 a week after $10+ tier supporters. And finally $2 tier supporters will be able to download v6 3 weeks after $10+ tier supporters. If you're currently not a $10+ supporter, please do not upgrade to $10+. In fact, just don't upgrade your subscription, or become a supporter on our Patreon at all please. If you're already a paying supporter, then DO NOT CANCEL your subscription until a few days before the end of the month. If you cancel your $10+ subscription on Patreon right now, you might not get access to the v6 release post even though you have already paid. But make sure you cancel your subscription to me on Patreon before the start of next month, which is when Patreon start automatically charging everyone to renew.

Patreon is free to make up any rules and terms of service they want, and play with them whenever they want to. It's whatever. I don't begrudge them for that. What I do begrudge them for is bothering me with this bullshit right now. This month has already been pretty stressful enough as it is. In addition to trying to get v6 completed, I've been trying to get my medical checkup and renewals and stuff done this month. As some of our long time supporters might remember, I need to do a medical checkup every six months on my throat to make sure I'm still cancer-free. The next checkup that I am supposed to do was actually scheduled for around four months ago. But because of all the coronavirus stuff going on in NYC and USA, I've been postponing and postponing it. However, NYC is about to re-open all schools for kids starting next month, which uh, I don't think is going to end well for anyone at all. So I've panicking and trying to all my medical needs and issues taken care of by the end of the month. I actually had my normal bloodwork and urinal tests done two weeks ago, and the tests are saying that I'm pretty healthy despite barely leaving my house, which is cool. The ultrasound test for throat has been scheduled for this Friday, and as always, I'm super nervous about tests related to my throat.

So. In the middle of dealing with Karryn's Prison v6 and dodging coronavirus while doing my medical exams, Patreon comes in and bothers me with nonsense, forcing me to have to scramble to start up an alternative subscription service. It's unneeded stress on top of stress, and I'm over it.

The URL to our SubscribeStar is going to be
Currently it is still pending approval, so don't pay for subscription on it yet. But do bookmark it and keep an eye out for when it's ready. Of course, I'll be updating you all on Twitter and Discord when the SubscribeStar account is ready and activated.

I'll like to end this post off with once again, thanking you all for all your support this year and last year. Because it's not about me or Sachinama or Patreon or whatever, but it's seeing you guys and gals happy and enjoying our games that gives us the energy to keep doing what we enjoy doing, which is trying to make some damn good eroge. Historically, creators who leave Patreon for SubscribeStar lose a substantial part of their fanbase, so this is might be good-bye for a lot of you.

So even if that is the case, thank you. For supporting Remtairy, for supporting me, Rem, and for supporting Sachinama up until now.

Thank you.
I'm hyped for the end of the week now

Reactions: hulicar

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
To be fair, that's for the best cause we all know how broken the game is on new build until there's been like atleast 15 patches

jk11

May 16, 2017
You can achieve multiple orgasms quite easily (at least double) by just using the resist orgasm skill and getting above 200% please. This gives a passive that reduces energy loss on orgasm. Low endurance can make it easier as getting crit with 70+ pleasure on one turn will easily throw you over the threshold.
any way to reach 300%?! cannot go beyond 250%..:unsure:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
If you mean the desire requirements for Karryn, have look into RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and search for Desire Requirements.
For the ability of enemies to start poses:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
any way to reach 300%?! cannot go beyond 250%..:unsure:
Conceptually yes, but I haven't managed it yet. I believe the best bet is the slimes. You'll want low endurance (take more pleasure damage) and VERY high mind (mind skills such as resist orgasm are more effective) You use endure pleasure until you get close to 200 and then open pleasure and hope you get pushed over the threshold.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes