F-Silent

May 19, 2017

(Note: To everyone who have already downloaded v.4 (no letters), please download the latest version below! You will be unable to proceed if you're on v.4, sorry for the inconvenience!!)
Hello everyone, Rem here and thank you for the very long wait and all the support!
Without further ado, please remember to change back to this post to see if you're on the latest version or just be on Discord where I will announce a version update.
Current version: v.4b
Download: (copy and paste the URL if you can't click on it)

So Sachinama and I have been working very hard these past two weeks to do as much polishing and bug fixing as we can in order to deliver a good, playable version to our supporters before the holidays. I've even been staying up to 2~3AM every night and haven't left the house for the past week. I'm hoping most of the major bugs were founded and fixed by us, but please forgive us as there is surely still some bugs left. If you spot a bug or a typo, please go to the #bug-reports channel on our server, read the pinned message in the channel and follow that template to report the bug/typo. Thank you!
So, what has changed since the last release which was v.m?
Well, alot. The major things that stick out immediately are the implementation of Level 1 Subjugated, Level 1 Rioting, and Level 2 Anarchy. There are a ton of new assets in terms of CGs, pixel arts, maps, sounds, musics, animation effects, etc. There are a lot of new systems as you might have already know if you've been following our Progress Reports, and there were a lot of bugs in them and probably still are a few we haven't discovered yet, ha.
Currently, the Visitor Center Receptionist job is not implemented, and neither is the Level 2 Defeat battle. If you get defeated in Level 2, you'll just get the same Level 1 Defeat battle.
As mentioned in a previous Progress Report, my feeling on the June Alpha Release Build was that it had about 30~60 minutes of gameplay, and I feel like this December Alpha Release Build has about a total of 2~3 hours of gameplay. That said, there are a lot of new things inside this new version, and just like I didn't spoiler what is available previously, I won't spoiler this one either.
A common concern most people have is probably:
Will my old save from the previous version work?
The answer is yes, they should because I took extra time to implement compatibility with saves from old version. But there might be some bugs that I didn't discover from testing if you use an old save.
Has your download finished yet while you were reading all this text? Hopefully this game was worth the wait to some of you! As for me, I'm going to get some rest. Please let know your feedback in the comments below and/or in Discord!

v.4a Changelog
  • Fixed a bug with using a save from v.3
  • Fixed a footjob bug
v.4b Changelog
  • Added scrollbars to long menus
  • Fixed a bug in waitress job that would cause all options to be grayed out
  • Fixed a bug with not being able to move around in the bar when there are no customers
  • Fixed a bug with masturbating in Level 2 Guard Station
  • Added a failsafe for the Defeated battle when Karryn's charm is too low to make someone who ejaculated get hard again

The reason why the other Link I sent was probably because they removed it and were replacing it with the next hot fix

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What does guard aggression do exactly?

It says, "Guard aggression makes guards more bolder." What does that mean? What do they actually do mechanics wise?

Won't Karryn jerking off the guards lower their aggression?

How do you get Level 1 subjugated?

How do you get Level 2 subjugated?

It shows a red hammer icon right below Stamina during combat, what does that mean? I know the other icons below the text Stamina indicate buffs and stuff.

Also, how do you increase the desire of the enemies faster?

How do you win a victory through sex? Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, is it random?

Last edited:

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Phew. Good thing I didn't try to reupload the 0.4a version I managed to snag before the post was deleted. I wasn't sure it would have been a good idea to share that one after encountering the amount of bugs. Good to see someone else share a more fixed version. Now I am just waiting for the fix for the titjob bug I've been seeing in the a version.

Edit: I am getting sick and tired of thugs having a near-one hit KO move under their belt, tho'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Whelp, went to do the Barmaid job. At the end of the shift when i got to the h - scene, karryn dissapeared all of a suden. Actions etc. still happened, when the scene was over the Remtairy logo appeared and i couldn't do anything.

Closed the game, opened it, loaded the safe in the bar. The Remtairy logo appears after loading and i can't do anything else. Since this is my only savegame (14 hours and karryn at level 23), i am pretty much fucked lol.

Good thing i kept the old save just in case, but i still lost about 1 hour or something.

EDIT:

Tried again, this time Karryn doesn't vanish all of a sudden during the h - scene, but the event just doesn't end. All thugs are "done", but karryn still is there bending over with nothing happening.

Either it is just plain bad luck or the barmaid job h - scene is bugged currently. The job itself works fine.

Last edited:

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
Whelp, went to do the Barmaid job. At the end of the shift when i got to the h - scene, karryn dissapeared all of a suden. Actions etc. still happened, when the scene was over the Remtairy logo appeared and i couldn't do anything.

Closed the game, opened it, loaded the safe in the bar. The Remtairy logo appears after loading and i can't do anything else. Since this is my only savegame (14 hours and karryn at level 23), i am pretty much fucked lol.

Good thing i kept the old save just in case, but i still lost about 1 hour or something.

EDIT:

Tried again, this time Karryn doesn't vanish all of a sudden during the h - scene, but the event just doesn't end. All thugs are "done", but karryn still is there bending over with nothing happening.

Either it is just plain bad luck or the barmaid job h - scene is bugged currently. The job itself works fine.
Sounds unfortunate.
I've ran into bugs too during the barmaid job.
Specifically getting stuck and all I can do is kill time by repeating actions until the job runs out

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys,

What do you gain when you win a battle through sex?

What do you lose when you lose a battle through sex?

edit: this is so confusing. It says you've restored 6 prison order, yet the prison order value goes from 71 to 70.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know if saves carry over?
Save files do carry over but all the passives you already have will all say they were unlocked on the day of the save you transferred
Sounds unfortunate.
I've ran into bugs too during the barmaid job.
Specifically getting stuck and all I can do is kill time by repeating actions until the job runs out
I got that bug as well. I found out that it has to do with Karryn getting drunk so keeping the setting of 'no drinking' will solve that issue.

Reactions: F-Silent

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Guys,

What do you gain when you win a battle through sex?

What do you lose when you lose a battle through sex?

edit: this is so confusing. It says you've restored 6 prison order, yet the prison order value goes from 71 to 70.
I think sex in general raises your sex levels (seen in status > tertiary, you need 'publish sex levels' edict though).

Winning through sex is no different than winning through regular fighting. Losing gives you a 'punishment' scene which further raises sex stats and makes you have a 'bad rest' debuff.

You also need to look at 'control' in addition to 'order', control is the daily change. For example if you have -7 control and gain 6 order, you will have a net gain of -1 order when you go to the next day.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You also need to look at 'control' in addition to 'order', control is the daily change. For example if you have -7 control and gain 6 order, you will have a net gain of -1 order when you go to the next day.
Order was at 71.

Karryn lost a battle and was then taken into the bar back room. She was defeated there, then it said, "you've restored 6 prison order."

Then the prison order went from 71 to 70.

I'm doing more testing, but something is not right here.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes